Login

russian armor

Poll: Dynamic Battlegrounds of Europe

Would you like to see this in-game?
Option Distribution Votes
68%
32%
What should control of territory affect?
Option Distribution Votes
15%
15%
8%
23%
8%
31%
Total votes: 32
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
9 Jul 2014, 04:50 AM

So here's the idea: Would like to see a map of Europe and have automatches (both players and ai) affect the control of territory. Obviously ai matches would have much less influence on the territory than pvp battles.

I'd like to see this because it would give casual players like me something to care about other than ladders. Plus it might even be fun for the serious gamers.

Please vote and let me know if this is a good idea or not. I personally would think this would cause people to play more games and keep people online more. Plus, relic is hinting at adding new armies with more expansions and this would create a very dynamic battleground of WWII

edit: small note, if they did put this in with resources being the thing territory control influences; they'd have to make it a separate queue/matchmaking system. otherwise this screws with players who don't care too much
9 Jul 2014, 04:52 AM
Senior Caster Badge

If it influences balance at all then I wouldn't like it. If it doesn't then I don't give a shit.
9 Jul 2014, 04:56 AM

If it influences balance at all then I wouldn't like it. If it doesn't then I don't give a shit.

meh you could still play the game as is and not have to give a shit. but having it in game would be nice imo. for me, it becomes a meaningless grind to play even 3-5 games a day (though war spoils being tweaked would help this, until i have all the ones i want). hence why i'd like something like a bigger war actually being affected
9 Jul 2014, 04:58 AM

Definitely interested in this, however I'd hope that the bonuses would be small. Else it'd just be XYZ German/Ami faction rushing for XYZ point, which will give them ABC OP commander/ ability.

I'd also suggest that this be separate from automatch...
9 Jul 2014, 05:28 AM
Donator 33

The idea is cool but I doubt the German will have a bigger chance to win the campaign.....
9 Jul 2014, 05:45 AM

you'd be surprised at how many newbie players lose as allies.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 26
Peru 5
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak