Login

russian armor

Hi everybody!

4 Jul 2014, 02:35 AM
Donator 33

My alias is Lifer and I've been a member of the site since sometime last year but haven't really said hello and introduced myself. I played vCoH under a variety of names from about 2007 and picked up CoH2 on release. This game is sensational and is only getting better in my opinion. Traditionally I've played a lot of 2v2, especially with my partner Ozena (StoneTheCrow01) who is a friend from way back. Recently I've been playing more 1v1 and larger team games with friends.

Sunday Night Fights season 5 was the first e-sports event that I've taken the time to watch and I enjoyed every minute of it. I now regularly watch players when they stream and try to catch as many SNF events as I can, though the time difference is a pain! (I live in Australia, though I'm a proud kiwi!). During SNF 5 I was supporting AndyIsRippin because of his unique play style and the interesting strategies he brought to competitive play, like the Urban Defense commander.

In recent times I've really enjoyed Twisters play style and was really pleased to see him win the first ESL 1v1 cup featuring the WFA. His match against Jesulin in an earlier ESl 1v1 cup final was absolutely outstanding. Fortunately I was able to team up with the guys from Generals Gentlemen (shoutout to The Machine and ArchonHawk!) and cast that game as well as a few others.

Anyway guys, see you round - my twitch alias is fnplifer if you see me posting in a stream say Hi.

Happy Trails
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS