Login

russian armor

Several questions

1 Jul 2014, 13:00 PM

Hello everbody.
During the creation of my lasts maps
i had some problems in realizing the ideas i´ve got in my mind.

1. I tried to convert coh1 maps to coh2, models are missing (can change them) and the height level of that map is broken.1 map starts at about +120.0 in the center and goes down to about -10.0 like a spiral.
Those areas above about +60 work correctly but they look like the ground is at -20 so the units seem to float in the air.
Is there any way to fix that? Tried to stamp whole map and put in an offset of highlevel.. still broken.

2.Is there any way to get seperate infantry/vehicle-map_entry_points that can be captured ?
I want to build a tank factory and some barracks that are capable to get reinforcement from that point.

3. Is there any way to get that panther-turret work correctly ?
4. How can i make objects invincible (for example a train station)
5. Can i remove that bug of the reichstag buildings ? Once a enemy enters them with infantry, they get health-bar in their color. He can remove infantry from buildings, but they stay in his possession.
6. Some bridges dont work correctly, still work as bridge when destroyed, not repairable and so on. Any idea?

Sorry for all that questions.
Checka
2 Jul 2014, 04:23 AM

1. Provide a screenshot or your map to download. Because I just doublechecked and the highest that terrain can be set in the CoH2 worldbuilder is 50. Any higher and it resets to 0. I never used CoH1 worldbuilder though and I don't have it on my computer, so maybe someone can check what height values are allowed in that one? The problem probably comes down to CoH2 just not allowing those heights.
4. Create a new entity group for that object and name it whatever you wish - let's call it "eg_trainstation". Add this to your scar script after you save the map - "EGroup_SetInvulnerable(eg_trainstation, true)". And then export the map (don't save it again, just export it).
8. WFA bug on seemingly all infantry only bridges that will hopefully be corrected.
2 Jul 2014, 10:07 AM

It looks like this :-(

2 Jul 2014, 17:48 PM

Yeah, you reached the maximum terrain. Once the terrain goes over 50 it resets to 0 but continues at the same grade. I can see the top of the hills at the bottom of the crater.
2 Jul 2014, 21:14 PM

This happens again at +100 :-( My Problem, almost 50% of that map look like this.
3 Jul 2014, 20:39 PM

I had this too, but in my case it was bug. (got it about three times when building my map) I just restarted the editor without saving and it was normal again. :D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★