Login

russian armor

Graphics rendering issue since patch?

28 Jun 2014, 08:37 AM

Is anyone else having a problem with their maps rendering detail since the new patch/update? Does anyone know how I might fix this issues? Within WB I have great detail, it looks great, when I extracted my map then launched it for initial testing, the detail is horrible. Now shadows, everything is bland, almost like its not finished rendering, but I waited 15 min. Still no change....? Any ideas? I would appreciate any help! Thank You!!!
28 Jun 2014, 09:09 AM

Not sure what you mean. Can you post screenshots?

There is a setting in the game options called "game resolution" with options like 33%, 66%, 100% (Saying this from memory, it might be called different or have different numbers). Are you sure you don't accidentally have this set to 66% instead of 100%?

Also in the worldbuilder you can zoom out further than in game. This makes textures look crisper sometimes. Also depending on the angle you're viewing the texture at it can become blurry and look bad. Sometimes with the zoom levels and angles we get with the worldbuilder we don't realize that it will look different in game when the camera is restricted.
30 Jun 2014, 19:26 PM
Donator 11

My worldbuilder uses max graphics and i use high/medium ingame, pretty sure you have the same case :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★