Login

russian armor

1v1 HMG and Mortar strategies.

19 Jun 2014, 02:20 AM

Hello, there. Im a relatively new player to CoH2. Back in CoH1 the majority of my 1v1 builds was focused on MG strats, and i became quite proficient with them. I loved that strat because it was good for denying and locking down the map, and then going T2, or T3 for a puma depending on the situation. Now my question is, what are some builds here in CoH2 that are good at replicating that strat. I've seen a few replays with MG strats but they differed from each other. Also since in CoH2 the Germans have access to a mortar at T1, whats a good way to actually include it in a strat like that?

On a slightly side note, whats the most efficient and "pro" commander that has access to a Tiger? What do you guys use the most?
19 Jun 2014, 06:07 AM

The best Tiger commander is Spearhead imo, has mortar HT, smoke, recon run, bombing run and tiger.
There is also a good Tiger commander that is free, you need to reach lvl 45 to unlock him, its calle Assault support(has officer, resource truck, strafing run, tiger, bombing run)
19 Jun 2014, 08:05 AM

Spearhead is excellent, Aussault support is great too.
Specially in teamgames, the Opel can give you the edge you need to get that tank out before your opponent does.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 64
South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment