Login

russian armor

Moving/Placement of Objects in WB.

15 May 2014, 21:34 PM

If anyone can help me I would very much appreciate it! I cannot for the life of me find any info on how to spin/rotate objects from different axis. I know you can rotate an object 360* horizontally, but I am trying to rotate an object using the other axis'. Example, If I want something to follow the slope in the terrain and contour the land, etc...

Thank You!
15 May 2014, 22:02 PM

From what i remember you should be able to hold 'r' when the object is selected and use the blue/red lines to rotate it around that axis. I found this quite difficult as the space where your mouse needed to be was very small, so I generally left things as they are. You should also be able to use 'h' to raise/lower the object to make it suit your map height.
I have a feeling I have seen a tutorial somewhere on this site for object placement,editing object states and rotating/heights of object however I cant seem to find it at the moment
15 May 2014, 22:57 PM

From what i remember you should be able to hold 'r' when the object is selected and use the blue/red lines to rotate it around that axis. I found this quite difficult as the space where your mouse needed to be was very small, so I generally left things as they are. You should also be able to use 'h' to raise/lower the object to make it suit your map height.
I have a feeling I have seen a tutorial somewhere on this site for object placement,editing object states and rotating/heights of object however I cant seem to find it at the moment

Ok great Thank you! I will look around for that tut.
16 May 2014, 07:31 AM

Wow. I didn't even know that it was possible. Well, I knew that it was possible, but I had no idea how. It's not necessary to know this, but it can help. (I won't really need it because object splines follow the terrain, :D)

16 May 2014, 07:54 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

If you want something in the same degree as the ground use the autoalign option.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★