Login

russian armor

ideas for relic to monetize the game coh2

2 May 2014, 09:21 AM
Benefactor 3110

Hi,

i kept thinking about how to make constantly money of the game for relic, that will not affect the gameplay. Here are my thaugths:

1) Let people buy individul buildings for T1-T4 (and/or visual improvements). I would love to pay for nicer buildings.
2) Let people pay for some better (exclusive) animations: Like Building animations of eng and pioneers, or taunt animations. They shouldnt break the inversion, but it could be fun. There could be an option to ask the enemy to surrender via a loud sound message (not spammable ofc).
3) Special animations if you surrender could be fun too, like all soldiers leave vehicles and surrender with a white flag or sth.

These are just ideas, and i understand if relic officials say, that the people who are willing to pay for this extras are so limited that it is not worth the effort. But i would love to here some comments on this.
Regards
awa59
2 May 2014, 09:38 AM

Call me old fashion. I think the game should make money from customers buying it. I appreciate the support that Relic has been giving the game, and that's why I'll buy the new armies (expansions).
2 May 2014, 10:08 AM
Patrion 15

Verry nice idea +1

They can make new skins and other stuff like stonethecrow01 says. I think this is the right direction to make money for relic... And it doesn't ruin the balance and also is a pretty nice and fun thing. Hopley relic will begin to make money with this things and not with the commander.... With the new factions there will be new commander too and after 1 month there comes commander again. Please relic stop with this.... Make skins and new buildings desygns I buy it :)
2 May 2014, 10:12 AM

Relic should make new models (not just change skins, because its impossible) for grenadiers and some other ostheer infantry. I would pay a dollar for that
2 May 2014, 10:12 AM

i would much more prefer, maybe different models of vehicles, and or maybe some visual upgrades on troops and armor... i would love to buy new uniforms for my grens on summer maps for example, probably even pay for it
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 94
New Zealand 69
South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak