Login

russian armor

AI won't build structures.

28 Apr 2014, 10:57 AM

Hi!

I've created a 2v2 and everything works just fine... except for the AI.
The AI only spawns basic infantry units from the HQ and then go out to capture points and so forth as a AI should.
But it will not build any structures for some reason.
The map works just fine when I play with my friends, we are all able to build structures and wage armies at one another.

I've tried to fix the isue myself and have googled the problem several times but no solution has ever been found.
Please someone help me for the love of map-making.

Thanks in advance.
28 Apr 2014, 12:49 PM

Hi!

I've created a 2v2 and everything works just fine... except for the AI.
The AI only spawns basic infantry units from the HQ and then go out to capture points and so forth as a AI should.
But it will not build any structures for some reason.
The map works just fine when I play with my friends, we are all able to build structures and wage armies at one another.

I've tried to fix the isue myself and have googled the problem several times but no solution has ever been found.
Please someone help me for the love of map-making.

Thanks in advance.

If no one else has chimed in, I can help you later today after work. It sounds like maybe the wrong objects are being used, for starting territory, but I don't think you would be able to build their either, if that was the case. You should look at a stock map, and double check to make sure all the objects are correct, and assigned to the correct players.
28 Apr 2014, 16:19 PM

I've taken a look at the mp stock maps and I cant find anything thats wrong, I use the same objects as the maps from relic starting_territory_team etc.
28 Apr 2014, 21:42 PM

Nevermind guys... The AI does actually build structures, they are just really slow in the beginning.
I usually quit the matches with AI after 5 minutes due to lack of activity within their bases.
I tried waiting a bit longer and voila! structures were appearing on both sides.
My assumption was that AI start building immediately when the game starts but they were just kind of slow, maybe because I set them to easy.

Either way, the issue has been resolved.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★