Login

russian armor

Dshka/120mm Manpower Costs

15 Apr 2014, 07:51 AM

The 120mm has always been a unit that is pretty much useless three out of four games, then wipes a few squads when the RNG planets align in the fourth one and the german player comes whine on the forums how it's uncounterable.

The douchegun is doomed no matter what with the current commander it is in. Might as well make it seem unattractive even cost wise to stop people from wasting their time with it.
15 Apr 2014, 08:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Apr 2014, 07:51 AMCruzz
The 120mm has always been a unit that is pretty much useless three out of four games, then wipes a few squads when the RNG planets align in the fourth one and the german player comes whine on the forums how it's uncounterable.

The douchegun is doomed no matter what with the current commander it is in. Might as well make it seem unattractive even cost wise to stop people from wasting their time with it.

I squad wiped four gren squads in 4 shell once in Semois. I start wondering while the range from target is closed, more likely they shoot more accurate?
15 Apr 2014, 08:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Apr 2014, 08:14 AMPorygon

I squad wiped four gren squads in 4 shell once in Semois. I start wondering while the range from target is closed, more likely they shoot more accurate?

Yes, mortars fire more accurately the closer they are to a target.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★