Login

russian armor

make the german sniper more consistent in dying.

18 Mar 2014, 16:01 PM

So i have played quite a few games, where a single conscript squad just shoots one bullet at the german sniper at max range, and german sniper is dead, on other occasions, a german sniper will just stand right infront of a conscript squad at 0 range,and the conscripts will do zero damage to him.
So i have no idea why this is, but please make the german sniper more consistent at not dying at long range vs conscripts and stuff, and make him more consistent at dying when theres a conscript squad right next to him.
18 Mar 2014, 16:06 PM

Doubling his HP and reducing his armor by 50% should do the trick. This will also make him more resistant to things like mortars as those will no longer kill him unless it lands within 1m of him or something like that.
18 Mar 2014, 19:33 PM

In my opinion is the german sniper quite good!
18 Mar 2014, 20:07 PM

The only things that get brought up on these boards it seems anymore are things that have been talked to death already.

Pretty much everyone agrees that going to 80HP and 1 armor would do a lot of good for the Ostheer sniper without messing up balance elsewhere. His resistance to small arms would be more predictable and his tendency to die to a stiff breeze generated by a mortar round a mile away would go down.
19 Mar 2014, 03:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Mar 2014, 19:33 PMLeodot
In my opinion is the german sniper quite good!

But because so many Soviet players go sniper opening, it means we Germans don't get a chance to use.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 86
Netherlands 1
Netherlands 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak