Login

russian armor

proposals

3 Feb 2014, 10:25 AM

Can we make a tip of the week on unit micro and control groups. I wonder if any of the experts have advice on ways to get a better view of the battlefield, and how you can more easily control multiple sqards according to flanks, map control and unit preservation. I'll bet there are players like myself out there that can get better with some advice.

thanks
3 Feb 2014, 11:19 AM

Can we make a tip of the week on unit micro and control groups. I wonder if any of the experts have advice on ways to get a better view of the battlefield, and how you can more easily control multiple sqards according to flanks, map control and unit preservation. I'll bet there are players like myself out there that can get better with some advice.

thanks

+1
Would be nice to get some insight in different playstyles.
3 Feb 2014, 11:23 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

Great ideas. I forwarded this to the strategists' staff forum.
3 Feb 2014, 11:45 AM

cool. sometimes I struggle to have the full picture and're losing units (squards). I would like to hear how the good players use their keyboard. using the grid keys? arrow keys? and how they train their skills, or is it just a habit case? I myself just gone from classic hotkeys to grid keys and would like some advice to be faster in my micro.
3 Feb 2014, 11:53 AM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Good ideas Macdaddy =]. I will try an incorporate this into the Tip of the Week. For instance a tip you might be looking for is something along the lines of 'game awareness' where players explain what to look out for and how they play.
3 Feb 2014, 12:09 PM

Good ideas Macdaddy =]. I will try an incorporate this into the Tip of the Week. For instance a tip you might be looking for is something along the lines of 'game awareness' where players explain what to look out for and how they play.

It sounds great Hans. looking forward to the next episode. I have lots of other ideas for future tips of the week. Btw, there is a mentoring program running at the moment?
3 Feb 2014, 12:51 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

It sounds great Hans. looking forward to the next episode. I have lots of other ideas for future tips of the week. Btw, there is a mentoring program running at the moment?

No not currently. Although that might be a good thing to do again as we have done so in the past.
3 Feb 2014, 17:08 PM

This guide is great. http://www.coh2.org/topic/1984/some-thoughts-on-hotkeys-unit-control-and-micro
Anyone knows any other guides to microing in the coh-series?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★