Login

russian armor

Commander patch 2021, partisans

5 Apr 2021, 09:56 AM

Hello, i am not here to argue or anything of the likes, i would just like some insight on the upcoming change for the partisan tactics.
I would like to know why the partisans were changed like that, and why the spy network was nerfed, that is all.
Please answer me with some arguments/reasons, or just something more than "lol noob they were op", as that is why i am asking for your opinion, because i am a noob.
5 Apr 2021, 10:01 AM

Partisan where changed to open an extra slot

global mini info with no counter is bad design.
5 Apr 2021, 11:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Apr 2021, 09:56 AMcyre77
Hello, i am not here to argue or anything of the likes, i would just like some insight on the upcoming change for the partisan tactics.
I would like to know why the partisans were changed like that, and why the spy network was nerfed, that is all.
Please answer me with some arguments/reasons, or just something more than "lol noob they were op", as that is why i am asking for your opinion, because i am a noob.

Partisans were changed to open a slot as Vipper said. The change overall is also a buff, not a nerf, have you even used new PPsH partisans yet? The quickspawn behind the lines cheese just to destroy a 10% hp tank or inf squad with no counterplay has also been adressed by giving them mediocre Kar98s at the start.

Why Spy Network was changed? Previously ALL teammates were able to see spy network too, not only the player that used it. What could possibly go wrong in a 4v4 where 1 guy spams maphack for 4 people all the time now that the doc is good again
5 Apr 2021, 11:58 AM

Partisans were changed to open a slot as Vipper said. The change overall is also a buff, not a nerf, have you even used new PPsH partisans yet? The quickspawn behind the lines cheese just to destroy a 10% hp tank or inf squad with no counterplay has also been adressed by giving them mediocre Kar98s at the start.

Why Spy Network was changed? Previously ALL teammates were able to see spy network too, not only the player that used it. What could possibly go wrong in a 4v4 where 1 guy spams maphack for 4 people all the time now that the doc is good again

I am not so sure ho mediocre those K98 are once the get first strike bonus. I would guess the AT partisan are better than AT stormtroppers, probably better AI and more cost efficient AT, snares, mines, extra sight and superior camo if I am not mistaken.
7 Apr 2021, 14:29 PM

Thank you kindly for your answers vipper and aerafield, it's true i didn't look at it from a 4v4 perspective.
Have a good day
7 Apr 2021, 15:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Apr 2021, 14:29 PMcyre77
Thank you kindly for your answers vipper and aerafield, it's true i didn't look at it from a 4v4 perspective.
Have a good day

Glad that I could help
Have nice day also

May I suggest you test them in the preview and see what you think (I di not have the chance to test them myself). I am guess that the will quite good once vet 2 first strike bonus kicks in. If you do pls share you feedback.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United Kingdom 69
unknown 5
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak