20 Nov 2013, 12:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Nov 2013, 11:03 AMNullist

What is your playercard?

It's fairly easy to find
20 Nov 2013, 13:09 PM

Permanently Banned

It's fairly easy to find

I didnt ask if its easy to find.
There is no profile with your exact name.

I asked what is your playercard.

Id appreciate it if you would simply post it instead of dicking around like this.

Considering your claims and attacks on my playercard, its quite reasonable to ask you to present yours.
20 Nov 2013, 15:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Nov 2013, 00:43 AMVonIvan
Secondly, just to make everyone shut up, yes the T-70 is OP, obviously from it's ability to snipe units 7/10, but, it's not completely OP or invincible. Do I think having a scatter penalty would fix this, maybe, do I think making the T-70 more expensive might fix this, maybe, overall though I think it's fine as is if people learn to adapt. However I will say these facts to everyone:

1. A shreck squad in a building is impossible for a T-70 to kill and has the same range as a T-70, however it does miss from time to time, which is fair.

2. Recently T-70s have not been that strong as they've been in the past, i.e. Their health was decreased, they were more suceptible to get hit by at weapons, their health was reduced, panzerfausts seem to hit them all the time unlike before where it was easier to dodge, and the crush ability was also removed.

3. There are multiple ways to take out a T-70 or T-70 horde, these include; fast p4 tech, teller mines, riegal mines, shrecks in a halftrack, dbl paks at a distance, keeping 1-2 shreck squads next to a halftrack and constantly reinforcing them, and an mg when it's switched to AP rounds(works best in buildings since harder to kill).

Sorry dude, but I don't see how can it be OP currently.
T70 (whitout stupid commanders) doesn't have too much window to reign free in the battlefield. The first PzIV usually appears soon.

The most usual complain is that a well microed T70 can rape german infantry. Well, the same applies for ostwind.
Both are full dedicated AI units, so deal with them with anything else except infantry.

And mine retreat paths!! I'm tired of ostheer players complaining that they don't have enough ammo for mines, but they have all their grens with LMG upgrades and a FlameHT.

Just refrain your conscript-raping abilities and save some ammo for dealing with the incoming T70.

I agree that it was op in its initial stages, but not now.
If only I won't mind an increase in MP price (like 200~240 mp), but only if they fix the autorepair ability too.

If T70 is nerfed again, then I don't see any reason to make them instead of the toughter T34 which is nearly as expensive and have good AI power.
20 Nov 2013, 15:32 PM

Greeb - Just stop.

Stop comparing Ostwind to T70. They may perform the same role but they most certaintly do not have the same cost and don't come out at a similar time. You are making yourself look foolish by continuing to do so.

Even if we completely ignore soviet industry the T70 will hit the field MUCH earlier than an Ostwind every will. Most Osteer players early game must formulate a plan to tackle T70s before they rear there head, you won't encounter a player with both shrecks and tellar mines until well after the T70 is avaliable and out.

Buff the cost of the T70 to that of the Ostwind (Manpower wise) that should demolish any spam and actually make it a risk to build it.
20 Nov 2013, 15:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Nov 2013, 13:09 PMNullist

I didnt ask if its easy to find.
There is no profile with your exact name.

I asked what is your playercard.

Id appreciate it if you would simply post it instead of dicking around like this.

Considering your claims and attacks on my playercard, its quite reasonable to ask you to present yours.

here is his playercard http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561197996144532
20 Nov 2013, 15:56 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post20 Nov 2013, 15:42 PMakula

here is his playercard http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561197996144532

Thanks.

Yeah. That card is pretty much exactly what I expected it to look like. Typical.

@OZtheWiZARD: Kindly never speak to me again on the forum, and I will not speak to you either. I want absolutely nothing to do with you. Thanks and goodbye.
20 Nov 2013, 16:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Nov 2013, 15:32 PMHissy
Greeb - Just stop.

Stop comparing Ostwind to T70. They may perform the same role but they most certaintly do not have the same cost and don't come out at a similar time. You are making yourself look foolish by continuing to do so.

Even if we completely ignore soviet industry the T70 will hit the field MUCH earlier than an Ostwind every will. Most Osteer players early game must formulate a plan to tackle T70s before they rear there head, you won't encounter a player with both shrecks and tellar mines until well after the T70 is avaliable and out.

Buff the cost of the T70 to that of the Ostwind (Manpower wise) that should demolish any spam and actually make it a risk to build it.

Then DON'T make shrecks. You all are complaining that shrecks doesn't serve against T70.
Save these resources and make a PaK and teller mines.

BTW, Ostwind comes later and it's more expensibe because it is more resistant and powerful than T70, and it can even destroy medium tanks!!.
So what? They fill the same role: T3 AI unit.

T70 doesn't instakill infantry, it barely can survive 2 shrecks, and can't resist fausts. Does a good job chasing retreating infantry, as it does equally or even better a T2 unit like FlameHT.

Your only complain is that well microed is very hard to kill... well, the same applies for any german tank with smoke commander.

20 Nov 2013, 16:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Nov 2013, 15:56 PMNullist
I want absolutely nothing to do with you.

Hmm Hmmmm, Classic Nullist :D.

@OZ: In a way, you got off easy :P.

20 Nov 2013, 17:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Nov 2013, 16:16 PMGreeb

Then DON'T make shrecks. You all are complaining that shrecks doesn't serve against T70.
Save these resources and make a PaK and teller mines.

BTW, Ostwind comes later and it's more expensibe because it is more resistant and powerful than T70, and it can even destroy medium tanks!!.
So what? They fill the same role: T3 AI unit.

T70 doesn't instakill infantry, it barely can survive 2 shrecks, and can't resist fausts. Does a good job chasing retreating infantry, as it does equally or even better a T2 unit like FlameHT.

Your only complain is that well microed is very hard to kill... well, the same applies for any german tank with smoke commander.

Where did I complain about shrecks? Perhaps you should grab some reading comprehension and some common sense from the local supermarket.

Wait the Ostwind comes later than T70 you say? Late enough that a T70 can have free roam for many minutes before hand especially if you cut the fuel off so the Osteer starves.

"T70 doesn't instakill infantry" - Bullshit statement, T70 regularly one shots squad members and easily runs down squads it chases.

"it barely can survive 2 shrecks" So it can take three hits? Sounsd reasonable.

So basically your suggestion is build a Pak that the T70 can easily swing round the back of, and further more steal. Also you need to spend all your munitions on tellars in order to have a reasonable change of taking out a T70, great suggestion! Flamers and LMG's are for newbs.

I'll go back to my arguement earlier, no one would of stood for the PE AC having T70 armour & health. No one.

20 Nov 2013, 17:02 PM

The T-70 does overperform because it's slighty too cost effective. It's achilles heel is actually poor pathfinding or bad micro.

I don't know if it's op, but it certainly belongs to the best units in the game.
20 Nov 2013, 17:23 PM

Thanks.

Yeah. That card is pretty much exactly what I expected it to look like. Typical.

@OZtheWiZARD: Kindly never speak to me again on the forum, and I will not speak to you either. I want absolutely nothing to do with you. Thanks and goodbye.

typical.... like yours!!! he has played more german than you played soviets.
20 Nov 2013, 17:35 PM

Lulz this forum is my work entertainment, especially nullist and his ravings, please keep it going my days are slow.
20 Nov 2013, 18:59 PM

Thanks.

I didn't expect enythig else from you. I had a fairly long brake couple of months ago but for around 200 games I played as Soviets I have around 50 played as German which means that roughly every 5-7 game I play Germans.
Even if that's not enough it's still 50 times the experience you had with Soviets. I tend to play few games as Germans after every balance patch to get the feel and see the changes for myself and I watch a lot of replays as well. I read somewhere it's a valid way of learning opposite faction.

I play 2v2 mostly as I tend to play with my mates and simply enjoy this mode the most. I'd say its fairly competitive.

The fact I prefer Soviets is well known I think so why there is a surprise I got more games with them?
20 Nov 2013, 19:47 PM

Permanently Banned
I didnt, dont, and never will judge your balance input by your playercard.
Nor anyone else for that matter.

I suggest you do the same also.

Do you understand what Im saying?
20 Nov 2013, 20:25 PM
Honorary Member Badge

nullist if I may say it certainly appears that you have done just that. (judge him based on his player card.) whether it is or isn't only you know but despite that others are potentially (i think likely) going to take it that way.
20 Nov 2013, 21:11 PM

Permanently Banned
Wifidi, please try to understand.

Read this part again, carefully:
" I didnt, dont, and never will judge your balance input by your playercard."

This guy, and others, repeatedly try to shut people out of balance discussion, not by arguing the actual cintent of their posts in terms of balance, but by attacking the playercard, and stating basically "everything you say, no matter what, is a steaming pile of shit, because your PLAYERCARD is not good enough." Oz did specifically that here, thats why I asked to see his card. Ciez did specifically that in the posts you invised, and many others.

I have NEVER done that.

I dont care it someone has 1 or 1 million wins on one or both factions, if their posts themselves are GOOD I will take them at facevalue for their internal content. A pro is no more automatically correct than a noob is automatically wrong, purely because of their playercard.

Do you grasp the differencemI am talking about?

You yourself didnt even own the game for the first months, did that stop you commenting on balance? Nope. Did that automatically make you wrong when you made a balance observation in someones stream? Nope.

I dont judge anyones balance input based on their playercard.
If its good input, its good, if its bad, its bad. Playercard has nothing to do with that.
Nowhere can you show me to have done otherwise.

Attacking someones playercard instead of rationally and reasonably discussing the contents of their posts, is qbout as low as it gets in terms of balance discussion.
20 Nov 2013, 21:35 PM

The T-70 does overperform because it's slighty too cost effective. It's achilles heel is actually poor pathfinding or bad micro.

I don't know if it's op, but it certainly belongs to the best units in the game.

I think that too.
Increase the cost instead of making useless the unit, I personally think it costs very little manpower for its effectivity. Nerfing it or increasing the fuel cost will make T34 as the only T3 option.

@Hissy
T70 vs Pak is a battle won by whoever see first the other.
Or you can just keep a grenadier unit close to your pak to be sure.

And do you know what? The same happens with the stupid FlameHT (which appears WAY before than T70 and rapes ATs alike) and I'm not here crying that it's OP.
20 Nov 2013, 22:33 PM

Because of FHT is not OP at all and has plenty of counters... Especially with new patch, including t70 and FHT in same parameters is just wrong, so stop.
20 Nov 2013, 23:00 PM

FHT got nerfed so why not nerf the T70.
20 Nov 2013, 23:03 PM

FHT got nerfed so why not nerf the T70.

Because it got nerfed too.

Two times.

Because of FHT is not OP at all and has plenty of counters... Especially with new patch, including t70 and FHT in same parameters is just wrong, so stop.

1- T70 has as many counters as FHT has.
2- New patch has not changed anything regarding T70.
3- I'm not going to stop saying that T70 is not OP because it isn't.

Increase the price to make it less spammable, but the unit is fine and it doesn't deserve another nerf.
PAGES (22)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS