Login

russian armor

New Modding Help Please -- Attributes

14 Apr 2020, 20:55 PM

Good afternoon,

I am new to modding COH2, though I have modded other games such as the total war series in the past. I am having a lot of trouble figuring out where everything is located. The names don't seem very intuitive and I have even combed through each option in the squads (assault_pioneer_mp). I was trying to follow guides from the tutorial post but it seems very outdated. My extensions for assault_pioneer_mp does not look anything like that and I cannot even figure out the basics, like increasing their unit size. I would also like to mess around with fire rate, damage, health, ect. The only one I could even find was the health of each individual guy and their build costs. Any help would be appreciated. I would love to have someone to talk to about this stuff as I am very passionate about it.

Thank you in advance

Edit: Found how to edit weapon damage, accuracy, range, ect. but I am still having trouble finding out how to increase squad size. Any help would be much appreciated. Also, I am looking for how to edit veterancy and the buffs it provides

Edit2: I have figured it out. I was looking at the EBPS rather than the SBPS. I misread 1 line of the tutorial and it messed me all up. Still looking for a mentor of sorts though! I would love to have someone to discuss things with. Please let me know if you'd be willing to help. Thank you :)
14 Apr 2020, 22:14 PM
14 Apr 2020, 22:24 PM

already looked here? https://www.coh2.org/guides/category/6/worldbuilder-modding

I was looking here: https://www.coh2.org/topic/85448/rules-tools-and-tutorials-read-this-first

I will look into your link. Looks like lots of potential resources! Thank you!
15 Apr 2020, 20:10 PM

Hi

If your still in need of help in where things are located I'd be happy to offer my help.
17 Apr 2020, 18:06 PM

Hi

If your still in need of help in where things are located I'd be happy to offer my help.

That is awesome! I am working on making customs defenses and such at the moment. I was able to find all teh basics but having someone to talk to about all this would be great.

Discord: Bloodzy#5152
Steam: Bloodzy (https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bloodzy/)
30 Apr 2020, 02:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Apr 2020, 18:06 PMBloodzy

That is awesome! I am working on making customs defenses and such at the moment. I was able to find all teh basics but having someone to talk to about all this would be great.

Discord: Bloodzy#5152
Steam: Bloodzy (https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bloodzy/)

I’ve been learning the mod tools and I would love to try and help!

I’m kiwi on discord, I sent you a friend request
7 May 2020, 16:29 PM

I did not get your friend request, I think. Can you provide your full discord with #XXXX numbers included so i can add you?
13 May 2020, 01:53 AM

Still hoping to be able to troubleshoot with you
17 May 2020, 01:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 May 2020, 01:53 AMBloodzy

Still hoping to be able to troubleshoot with you

KiwiBirb#0394

Sorry haven't been on in a few weeks
Thats my discord tag
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 19
Netherlands 5