Login

russian armor

Collector's Edition

11 Nov 2013, 23:01 PM
Patrion 14

Agreed 100% but why did you support it by buying it then? This is one of the reasons why I bought the Red Star edition back when I lived in the UK (it`s kinda like CE but in a fancy box you can at least put on a shelf, not sure if it was available world-wide).

Still not a great deal (maybe even worse? I don`t know what the price differential was and I am not gonna look it up) but it`s that kind of money I wouldn`t get pissed off about. Just look at the cost of movie tickets, nice food, drinks, petrol... a CE of a game you can play for months/years to come is just a drop in the ocean. And in case your budget is tight enough to feel it you`re not gonna buy a CE of a game in the first place.

I actually bought the CE because I heard of the problems concerning THQ (rip) and Relic. I wanted to support the company who made the games I loved. I tough they would have at least the decency of giving us CE buyers enough content to play the game longer than 4-5months without having to buy new content. You can say ofcourse that we aren't obliged to do so but when I actually buy a game ( mostly I just download them), I want ALL the content of that game. Unfortunatley, those pirate marketeers at Relic are fucking forcing me to spend a ton of money on stuff that simply isn't justified in my humble opinion...
12 Nov 2013, 00:12 AM
Benefactor 360

Does no one read the product description before buying things anymore? Do they just buy and expect everything to ever be made to be included?
12 Nov 2013, 00:48 AM

Collectors edition got lots of goodies on release, numerous amounts of commanders and skins, i don't think people with CE didn't have to pay for case blue either did they?
12 Nov 2013, 01:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Nov 2013, 00:48 AMVolo
Collectors edition got lots of goodies on release, numerous amounts of commanders and skins, i don't think people with CE didn't have to pay for case blue either did they?

caseblue are both available for pre-orders, new commanders but no single new unit commander for CE, is skin that valuable?

100USD mate, 100USD
12 Nov 2013, 07:18 AM

I'm happy with my CE. I don't know about other people but it's the first CE I've bought and the reason I've never purchased one before is because the bonus material you get is never worth it. The ONLY reason to get a collectors is to support the company and get something a little extra for your trouble.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★