Login

russian armor

I finally figured what the g43 upgrade is good for!

3 Jan 2020, 14:15 PM

As many other things the G43 for grenadiers (and even the PPsh for conscripts) have been powered creeped...
3 Jan 2020, 19:36 PM

IMO g43 were ment to help grens fire on the move without transforming them into assault grenadiers. Its a subtle change but it could help the player to adapt at the expense of loosing the LMG42 upgrade that really boost its defensive power and long range combat design
3 Jan 2020, 20:16 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

I got a good laugh out of that OP.

Anyways, you can't expect to much from a semi automatic weapon that you're meant to close the gap with when USF is king currently. Trying to close the gap vs riflemen with grens is asking to lose. Pgrens with g43s are very strong though. I think the issue is the meta currently, not the weapon. The weapon was the exact same multiple patches ago and they were immensely powerful.
3 Jan 2020, 20:23 PM

- G43 arn't bad, but they are bad as commander ability.

Just stop. "Aren't bad?" They are very strong and VERY cost effective. They're is absolutely nothing bad about them

The bias in that post is pretty silly. MG42 is better against Germans??? I think you mean to say it's just better than all 3 allied MGs...

The weapon was the exact same multiple patches ago and they were immensely powerful.

They still are, and still totally usable against anyone, including USF who are most certainly not King in 2v2
3 Jan 2020, 20:32 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

They still are, and still totally usable against anyone, including USF who are most certainly not King in 2v2

Yeah I meant 1v1. my bad. I usually forget to state that I speak from 1v1 perspective unless otherwise stated
3 Jan 2020, 22:25 PM

Yeah I meant 1v1. my bad. I usually forget to state that I speak from 1v1 perspective unless otherwise stated

I should probably assume that more, since a lot of people speak from 1v1
4 Jan 2020, 11:02 AM

Just stop. "Aren't bad?" They are very strong and VERY cost effective. They're is absolutely nothing bad about them

"Arn't bad" is a normal way to say "good", can't see the problem. Maybe I am thinking and writing to German, saying "nicht schlecht" is a way of euphory with handy-cap.

The bias in that post is pretty silly. MG42 is better against Germans??? I think you mean to say it's just better than all 3 allied MGs...

No, that wasn't what I mean. e.g. for me Vickers is a better MG on the long-run, also as German. But because Ostheer units have all no good grenades (Geballte isn't that great in comparion with standard gernades = shame) or simple passive fire you will not be able to kill a 6men HMG42 of Soviets. That is what I mean -> bad fraction design.

For me HMG42 is simply a overkill as opener has to be removed to buff Grens.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★