Login

russian armor

Summerpatch Bugreport

PAGES (9)down
17 Sep 2019, 00:47 AM

I don't know if this is new, but I can't actually start the game after this new patch, it bugsplats on startup. Application closed with error code 1129468744 is what the warning file told me. I've tried all I could think of but nothings worked. Really annoying.
17 Sep 2019, 14:49 PM

dear mod team,

the comet sill lacks a projectile

is it possible to give it to it by the end of this year ?
17 Sep 2019, 15:40 PM

Was using an ml20 in 2v2 on fields of winnekendonk

Cooldown got to 0 and was frozen there for like 2 minutes. Barrage icon looked like it does during cooldown, but it was frozen at zero seconds left

Gave stop orders, tried refacing, nothing worked. Checked back like a minute later and it started working again
17 Sep 2019, 16:55 PM

this is older bug but the OKW Lefh seem to fire at straight trajectory and not in a ballistic one. Think this issues is related to the vet ability which rather pointless anyway...
17 Sep 2019, 20:54 PM

"Damage all in hold" should be set to false for AT grenades, like how it is for other snares, so they don't do huge damage to squads inside a 250.
17 Sep 2019, 21:27 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

OKW thorough scavenge does not work on teamweapons (and maybe tanks/wrecks, dunno didn't check). The ability just goes through the animation and nothing happens at the end. No resources, weapon still there.
18 Sep 2019, 04:01 AM

That bug where squads occasionally separate from their leader is still occurs, which is a huge pain when you find out that your machine gun has set up on the front line but the crew are still standing just outside the base sector, or you sent troops to reinforce the front and the squad leader shows up there alone.
18 Sep 2019, 10:57 AM

OKW Commander: Scavenge Doctrine -Resource gathering does not work "thorough search"

Mobile Assault Regiment-Infiltration Commandos,three people appear, there must be five.
18 Sep 2019, 11:04 AM

OKW Commander: Scavenge Doctrine -Resource gathering does not work "thorough search"

Mobile Assault Regiment-Infiltration Commandos,three people appear, there must be five.
No that is intended. Check older patch notes.
18 Sep 2019, 12:04 PM

is the cons AT nade range bulletin fixed ? or does it still only work with tank hunter at nades ?
18 Sep 2019, 12:21 PM

Another thing I noticed is that faust seem to target CE with flamer and if the disembark it seem to bug out.
18 Sep 2019, 13:02 PM

Resourse gathering from Skavendge OKW doctrine do not work on anything - lost team weapons, their wrecks, abandoned tanks, cars and their wrecks. Fist time got that ingame, thought it was some condition specific bug, tested it out with commanders cheat mod - it does not work at all.
19 Sep 2019, 08:07 AM

21 Sep 2019, 14:51 PM

This is the strangest bug I've ever encountered in this game. Something is very off about the requirements for USF's Combined Arms to trigger for vehicles:

- It can trigger without other infantry or tanks nearby, even for the crewless Pershing. However, this only happens around the center of the map (atleast on Faymonville on which I've tested it).
- For a tank with crew, it can trigger in a wider radius around the center.
- For each tank with a crew you add, the radius at which Combined Arms triggers increases. Once you have 5 Shermans, you can be at the complete edge of Faymonville and have Combined Arms trigger.

It sounds weird, but just try it in cheatcommands. Drive around with a Pershing with Combined Arms activated and you'Il see it gets the bonus at moments that make no sense. For who doesn't know, Combined Arms is only supposed to activate when you have an infantry squad near a tank.
21 Sep 2019, 15:28 PM

This is the strangest bug I've ever encountered in this game. Something is very off about the requirements for USF's Combined Arms to trigger for vehicles:

- It can trigger without other infantry or tanks nearby, even for the crewless Pershing. However, this only happens around the center of the map (atleast on Faymonville on which I've tested it).
- For a tank with crew, it can trigger in a wider radius around the center.
- For each tank with a crew you add, the radius at which Combined Arms triggers increases. Once you have 5 Shermans, you can be at the complete edge of Faymonville and have Combined Arms trigger.

It sounds weird, but just try it in cheatcommands. Drive around with a Pershing with Combined Arms activated and you'Il see it gets the bonus at moments that make no sense. For who doesn't know, Combined Arms is only supposed to activate when you have an infantry squad near a tank.
are there bellow the map some neutral infantry ?
21 Sep 2019, 15:40 PM

are there bellow the map some neutral infantry ?

Neutral infantry? No.

I saw it happen on Stuve's stream first, on Crossroads. He had a blob of 4 Shermans + Pershing that got the Combined Arms buff with no infantry nearby, so it can definitely happen on other maps in a real match.
22 Sep 2019, 21:14 PM
Donator 11

M20 - tooltip says 'requires #ID465657blahblah' to call in instead of correct text
22 Sep 2019, 23:26 PM

The Opel Blitz truck: With regular hotkeys Healing or D overlaps with drop also D
22 Sep 2019, 23:34 PM

im not sure if its related to the patch but i could upgrade double sweeper on my ostheer pios
replay available if needed
23 Sep 2019, 00:14 AM

I again got an older bug where if my mortar (brit 81mm in this case) is actively barraging and I hit retreat, the team retreats but 1 guy is left back with the mortar in a t pose and refuses to move. I could still move around the 3 other team members at my base. To my surprise I solved this by right click holding and ordering the team to set up the mortar at the position of the t posing guy. The team moved over to him and properly set the mortar back up.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 26
Germany 1
Germany 690

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %