Better Aim Time
Better Reload Time
Better Reload Interval
4% Incremental Accuracy
Longer Far Burst Duration

PzIV MG42 has
Faster ROF
Longer Near Burst Duration

as vipper said p4 mg will do better in the 0-30 range while kt has bit of an edge at 31-35
5 Sep 2019, 16:33 PM

Because its a stronger MG.

Its slightly weaker up to range 5, but if you have infantry at that range to your KT, it means you fucked up and are about to kiss AT satchel and from range 5 and up, its stronger.

KT MG has better DPS > 33 range.
5 Sep 2019, 18:52 PM

KT MG42 has
Better Accuracy
Better Penetration
Better Aim Time
Better Reload Time
Better Reload Interval
4% Incremental Accuracy
Longer Far Burst Duration

PzIV MG42 has
Faster ROF
Longer Near Burst Duration

Is that much important a pintle mount MG upgrade on a heavy tank? For serious this thread is being derailed with so little...

I can give the point of it being "way too good" but again, is it worth more than 3 post about it?
5 Sep 2019, 19:38 PM

Change SturmTiger Rocket's ballistic plz,at least make it can't be block by sandbag or crater,now them aoe damage is so poor
5 Sep 2019, 19:51 PM

We decided to throw in some Jagdtiger changes. They are quite extensive but there will be no more updates to the balance mod, so I'll post the preliminary changes here to discuss.

Jagdtiger
The Jagdtiger is currently in a spot where it's not very usable in a lot of modes and maps because of its very low mobility and limited combat effectiveness (bar versus anything that's straight in front of it) as compensation for its very high frontal durability and range. We'd like to move away from this "all or nothing" approach and make the unit more well rounded like the Elefant, while still keeping some of its higher durability character compared to the Ostheer counterpart.

- Decrease Health from 1280 to 1120
- Decrease Range from 80 to 70
- Decrease Armor from 525 to 450

- Accuracy to same as Elefant at 70 range or slightly better
- Decrease Fuel Cost from 280 to 260
- Decrease Popcap from 23 to 22
- Increase Gun Traverse from 6 to 12
- Increase Rotation from 12 to 16
- Increase Acceleration from 0.5 to 1.2

- Replace vet 5 (not decided yet with what - perhaps an increase of maximum speed when out of combat)
- Replace engine upgrade (not decided yet with what - perhaps an increase of maximum speed when out of combat)

5 Sep 2019, 20:00 PM

Jagdtiger changes look pretty solid. Glad we no longer have any units with 500+ armor
5 Sep 2019, 20:05 PM

We decided to throw in some Jagdtiger changes. They are quite extensive but there will be no more updates to the balance mod, so I'll post the preliminary changes here to discuss.

Is accuracy going up or down?
5 Sep 2019, 20:08 PM

If you are adjusting base stats but removing the engine upgrade(which everyone gets) what is the net improvement in mobility between an engine upgraded JT in live and the new JT Stats?

The direction is probably good, the JT is hardly utilized even in 4v4 these days.

5 Sep 2019, 20:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Sep 2019, 20:05 PMStark
Is accuracy going up or down?

Jagdtiger and Elefant have the same accuracy, but the Jagdtiger currently has 80 range, so it's slightly more accurate. If we'd copy Elefant values for 70 range its accuracy would technically go down a bit. That's why it might get slightly better accuracy.

If you are adjusting base stats but removing the engine upgrade(which everyone gets) what is the net improvement in mobility between an engine upgraded JT in live and the new JT Stats?

IIRC the engine upgrade only improves acceleration nowadays (which is a pathetic 0.5 unupgraded) so together with the other changes, the Jagdtiger will be much more mobile than it currently is. We aimed for about 80% of Elefant mobility.

5 Sep 2019, 20:19 PM

To me these changes don't look very convincing. Not sure if you can call these buffs. I would keep the JT as it is but give it a bit more accuracy, make the engine update stock and make the AI barrage better. Not sure why lowering its accuracy is even discussed.
5 Sep 2019, 20:49 PM

Reduce its target size, plz.
5 Sep 2019, 21:05 PM

Thx for the update, i really like the direction of the changes but pls improve the ai barrage.
5 Sep 2019, 21:30 PM

overall it’s a nerf, let’s not forget jt can’t move the gun like elefant

Btw what about hull down ability ? There is already a model for it in the unused one
5 Sep 2019, 21:43 PM

Vet 5 could allow the unit to fire on the move.
5 Sep 2019, 22:04 PM

Good direction with the changes. Can we have the AI barrage fire in an arc like the Brumbar? Currently it's useless with how easily it collides with terrain/small objects.

I'd also say the world piercing rounds are overpriced at 90 muni. I'd much rather pay a reduced price for a single round like the Pershing.
5 Sep 2019, 22:06 PM

The announcement to the jagtiger buffs had me scared. Well, this is a buff and a nerf at the same time, looks fair
5 Sep 2019, 23:02 PM

overall it’s a nerf, let’s not forget jt can’t move the gun like elefant

Read the changes?

Increase Gun Traverse from 6 to 12
5 Sep 2019, 23:05 PM

Read the changes?

but the gun is fixed ?
5 Sep 2019, 23:17 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

but the gun is fixed ?

Lemme fix that for you

Beats gun barrel till it is no longer fixed

Moves now sir
5 Sep 2019, 23:29 PM

Lemme fix that for you

Beats gun barrel till it is no longer fixed

Moves now sir
but i though it was stuck on the model, i mean there is no axis to move it on like elefant or su
PAGES (29)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS