oh wow a 0.3 reload buff, now its a machine gun

Reload Frequency from 5 to 7

It fires much faster
15 Jun 2019, 16:56 PM

UKF WP grenades seem a bit op.

It fires much faster
u know what reload frequency is right ? it's the amount of bullets 1 weapon can use before it reloads, so it fires more before needing to reload, u will only notice it after long fights

It fires much faster

That is the number of shots before reloading.
15 Jun 2019, 17:10 PM

lol @ the tears about the Ostwind. Axis had to put up with the Centaur for years, get used to it.

As for Tigers in 4v4, the mode is a clusterfuck anyways. The last time they tried balancing the game after it we had probably the worst balance in the game at any point.

I'd also say it's much better people get rewarded for quick teching, then being rewarded for stalling into call-ins.
15 Jun 2019, 17:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2019, 17:10 PMFarlion
lol @ the tears about the Ostwind. Axis had to put up with the Centaur for years, get used to it.

As for Tigers in 4v4, the mode is a clusterfuck anyways. The last time they tried balancing the game after it we had probably the worst balance in the game at any point.

I'd also say it's much better people get rewarded for quick teching, then being rewarded for stalling into call-ins.

Balancing the game around 1 on 1 is stupid, if the game is balanced around this mode then do not add others. And since other modes exist then they must be balanced.
15 Jun 2019, 17:20 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2019, 16:32 PMSmartie

Assgrens were always available at 0Cp and always had Sprint. They are finally useful and can be countered easily by light vehicles. I dont understand why players simple build clown car and chase them down. Scout car /UC are fearsome enough against Grens with fasut how good might they be against inf without snares?

UC was nerfed and scoutcar can be chunked down easily by assgrens just like blobbing early with volks/sturms will against the scout.. they were always available but now buffed and are PPSH cons at 0 cp? how is that balanced? take off your bias glasses please..we had ass engineers which were just as OP but they didnt have sprint or nades which ass grens do..or are you saying mg-42 and lights couldnt counter them?
The combination of the Cheap and readily available best MG (after 50.cal maybe..) at t0 combined with ass grens is too good simply put then u can scale into PG's or tanks and later on the tiger.. you even got the best stock medium in the same doctrine with it now so yes it is simply put unbalanced. or would you be up for t-34/85 doctrine with IS-2/ISU and PPSh cons at 0 cp? i bet not.. and i play all factions except the least OST because i dont like the faction design so dont bother yelling allies fanboy because it wont work

15 Jun 2019, 17:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2019, 15:51 PMKatitof

Likely most of feedback was vs AI or from 1v1 and the issue is 3v3/4v4 as usual.
But don't worry, with next patch all heavy tanks will hit the field between 12 and 14th minute due to binding them to tech. People will ignore lights and just rush heavies instead.

I really hope by they are smart enough to exclude ele/jt/isu from this, for obvious reasons.
15 Jun 2019, 17:29 PM

How is it possible it arrives so early?

Then Axis really need all fuel points and some extra fuel outposts. If it is so, then it was a fail of Alliis and a clear lose after min 4. xD

All you need is ost player with luftwaffe supply doctrine and a couple of caches.

Come on, its not like we didn't had 12 min KT when it was still op af.
15 Jun 2019, 18:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2019, 15:51 PMKatitof

Likely most of feedback was vs AI or from 1v1 and the issue is 3v3/4v4 as usual.
But don't worry, with next patch all heavy tanks will hit the field between 12 and 14th minute due to binding them to tech. People will ignore lights and just rush heavies instead.

Heavies can just never be balanced. Sad indeed. I think you might be right! That reminds me of the multiple heavies without limit spam, but now with a limit. Unless they revert that lol.
15 Jun 2019, 19:13 PM

What ive tried out panzerfussiliers feel quite underwhelming. the upgrade to g43 is unnecessarily expensive and even with them it feels like they are not worth over volks.
15 Jun 2019, 19:33 PM

Balancing the game around 1 on 1 is stupid, if the game is balanced around this mode then do not add others. And since other modes exist then they must be balanced.

Yeah, balancing the game is stupid if i dont like to play its competitive mode!
jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2019, 17:24 PMKirrik

I really hope by they are smart enough to exclude ele/jt/isu from this, for obvious reasons.

At least jacksons wont be the bigger fish
About AT anymore this way
15 Jun 2019, 19:42 PM

Yeah, balancing the game is stupid if i dont like to play its competitive mode!

Everyone has the right to play in what he considers more interesting. For me personally, 1vs1 is boring. The game has a variety of modes, and they can not be balanced out by 1vs1 model. Gameplay 1vs1 is different from the others and this must be taken into account and balance must be made and beyond 1vs1.
15 Jun 2019, 20:05 PM

Everyone has the right to play in what he considers more interesting. For me personally, 1vs1 is boring. The game has a variety of modes, and they can not be balanced out by 1vs1 model. Gameplay 1vs1 is different from the others and this must be taken into account and balance must be made and beyond 1vs1.

Play in Steel Division 2 : 10vs10 Max ressources.
800+ units in minutes. You'll love it :)
15 Jun 2019, 20:18 PM

Isn't there a way to have both CPs and tech buildings be required for heavy tanks? The CP requirement can be lowered a bit, sure, but it definetely should be there, to make 100% sure that HTs arent taking the field stupidly early.

Also, the DP LMGs on Soviet Guards Airborne seem buggy and dont always appear in the Guardsmens hands. The guards also lack any sort of localization text for their reinforce ability, and the commander abilities have several typos in their descriptions.

Panzerfusilier flares should have price raised to match USF Rifle Company flares. They already get a vision bonus so cheaper flares seems pretty overkill. I havent actually seen Panzershreks on them yet so I don't know what more to say there.

Panzergrens with the G43s seem really good and combined with their buffs im seeing them actually get blobbed now, which is a bit disgusting. Luckily most of the people I've spectated seem to be trash and thusly dont capitalize on their combined arms passive at all.

I was apprehensive about the USF RE rifle grenades but they seem alright. Overall the USF Urban Assault Company is basically 'Rifle Company - but better' in every way other than no E8 and no flares. Cover to Cover beats Fire Up any day and the RM Molotovs are more useful than the RE flamer.

I haven't seen much of the UKF commander but their WP grenade seems really good.
15 Jun 2019, 20:20 PM

Play in Steel Division 2 : 10vs10 Max ressources.
800+ units in minutes. You'll love it :)

No, I did not like it. For me, 3vs3 and 4vs4 is the best option. Not boring but not huge scale.
15 Jun 2019, 20:26 PM

Ostheer doesn't need fuel any longer.

Skip T1, skip T2. MG42 and PGs will suffice. Then rush for the Ostwind.

Already tried it. It works pretty well in 2v2s at least.
15 Jun 2019, 21:24 PM

Terrible patch, Allies are still terrible.
15 Jun 2019, 21:42 PM

Terrible patch, Allies are still terrible.

Allies are not terrible at all. They are good! You just have to find a different strategy and see what works and what does not! That applies also to Axis.
PAGES (14)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS