Login

russian armor

New Commander Update Patch June 14th

PAGES (14)down
19 Jun 2019, 09:24 AM

I find Lend Lease Assault to be one of the best UKF commanders because it fills so many holes in their lineup. Aggressive infantry. A T0 mobile mortar to fight garrisons or HMG 42s. A light AI vehicle. A cost effective medium AT vehicle to counter medium tanks without having to get a very expensive Firefly.

Crew Repairs comes in handy in the late game, although I wouldn't mind seeing it replaced with something with a bit more punch. Sure, the abilities aren't as shiny or exciting as Tiger Aces or big offmaps but they are very effective, and ultimately I do think the commander is already very good and useful.

I find this commander really fun to play on 1s, weak on 2s and uneffective on higher mode. Finally Brits has agressive commander with infantry that performs diffrently than basic tommies to allow use diffrent strat. Thing is that it won't work on teamgames where in most cases off map or skill planes are needed. Of course if crew repairs were replaced by some sort of delicate off map then commander would be more open to other gamemodes. But again you can't have everything, all commanders should have weakness. Anyway, people underestimated this commander which is a fresh breath to the faction. Yes, maybe 4 Tommie spam is stronger but this is definitely more fun.

It also suprise me that people in teamgames complain about early Tigers. Unit isn't cheap - it costs 230 fuel and it's locked behind T4. Players who rush for Tiger don't get any sort of medium tank meantime. So If you cannot build in that time Jakson, Firefly or a SU85 then apparently you doing something wrong or simply it isn't an even game.
19 Jun 2019, 09:53 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Jun 2019, 09:24 AMStark

I find this commander really fun to play on 1s, weak on 2s and uneffective on higher mode. Finally Brits has agressive commander with infantry that performs diffrently than basic tommies to allow use diffrent strat. Thing is that it won't work on teamgames where in most cases off map or skill planes are needed. Maybe if crew repairs where replace by some sort of delicate off map then commander would be more open to other gamemodes. Anyway, people underestimated this commander which is a fresh breath to the faction. Yes, maybe 4 Tommie spam is stronger but this is definitely more fun.

It also suprise me that people in teamgames complain about early Tigers. Unit isn't cheap - it costs 230 fuel and it's locked behind T4. Players who rush for Tiger don't get any sort of medium tank meantime. So If you cannot build in that time Jakson, Firefly or a SU85 then apparently you doing something wrong or simply it isn't an even game.

The UKF commander is OP and it really does not need to become stronger with a better ability.
19 Jun 2019, 09:57 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Jun 2019, 09:53 AMVipper

The UKF commander is OP and it really does not need to become stronger with a better ability.

interesting
19 Jun 2019, 11:35 AM

Permanently Banned

First off, the USF Commander is only used for the RE Rifle Grenade spam like it was already predicated, I have literally not even seen the Sherman Bulldozers being used, or the Calliope for that matter.

2nd off, where exactly was your suggestion for the British Commanders? The topic about the UKF suggestions were the least replied to or viewed and I don't remember your suggestion or comments so shitting on the idea is solely your own opinion and no one else's.

And lastly, there is no bug for the 251, it's a feature that just needs balancing, and the OKW Commander, much like the USF one, is only currently being used to spam Panzerfusiliers armed with double shrecks and nothing else, the Tiger while not useless I see a lot of people just suicide charging and leaving to die so they can get a KT instead since it's a weird Commander-but-not-exactly type of unit and you're asking yourself why not just get a KT or have it reworked to be a proper Commander unit or replaced by a Tiger Ace or a Command Panther or anything else really.

The calliope is borderline OP now at only 35 fuel more than a garbage katy and fixing the lack of rocket artillery in USF line-up but u never see it ? Sure buddy
19 Jun 2019, 13:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Jun 2019, 09:53 AMVipper

How is it OP?
19 Jun 2019, 13:43 PM

How is it OP?

Play with it and against and you will see for yourself.
19 Jun 2019, 14:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Jun 2019, 09:10 AMblancat

251 half-track can be retreat point now

that is bug

smoke+sprint is OP and buldozer+ white phosphorus destroy all AT guns

only used for the RE Rifle Grenade spam??

What is your rank?

Yes, it should be a feature that simply needs to be balanced.

And don't give me that rank bullshit son, I've been playing this game series since 2006 while you were still probably in your momma.

But unlike you I play to relax after work, this game is not my job, or my life for that matter.
19 Jun 2019, 14:47 PM

And don't give me that rank bullshit son, I've been playing this game series since 2006 while you were still probably in your momma.

so proud!

Sorry for not knowing you ^^

I hope to see you next time and play together, "Master"
19 Jun 2019, 14:50 PM

The calliope is borderline OP now at only 35 fuel more than a garbage katy and fixing the lack of rocket artillery in USF line-up but u never see it ? Sure buddy

I've been playing for the past few days straight since the patch's release and this is what I've been seeing, Rangers and RE Rifle grenade spam from the USF, never a bulldozer or Calliope. Maybe it's just me, but I'm only stating my observations, of course I could be wrong about that.
19 Jun 2019, 18:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Jun 2019, 13:43 PMVipper

Play with it and against and you will see for yourself.

I did but the burden of proof is on you since you are blatantly saying its OP. The commander has draw backs such as no healing if you get SMGs and its map dependent too.
19 Jun 2019, 19:14 PM

Dozer and Calliope are definitely being used in team games and not just by myself; I see it commonly now.

Dozer upgrade is really good IMO, and the WP shell helps deal with the more common shrek-teams now (especially in 4v4s).
20 Jun 2019, 17:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jun 2019, 14:52 PMmrgame2
When is next big patch?

This Fall most likely.
22 Jun 2019, 10:11 AM

Some thoughts about the OKW commanders after the new patch:
Its really satisfying to see that almost every commander is useful and has its own role.
Grand offensive is really good and the patch made Scavenge and Breakthrough a lot more attractive too. (Sturmofficer hopefully touched in next patch)
The only commanders that need more polishing are Firestorm and Luftwaffe Ground Forces.

Some ideas.
LGF: - Falls need buff and rework
- A theme centered around Luftwaffe Ground forces should include the Ostwind
- Ostwind replaces Heavy Fortification

Firestorm:
- Commander is under powered right now but dont need many changes to be really good.
- Opel TRuck needs to be replaced // reworked
I think a slightly reworked Artillery Officer for OKW would be a cool and fitting choice
- should come at CP 2
- replaces incendiary munitions
- Unit could get some new off map artillery options for example incendiary artillery

What do you think about the Arty Officer?

PAGES (14)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS