14 Jun 2019, 15:03 PMelchino7
I guess guinnungagap was Katitof all along!
Close enough i guess.
Oh shit. I'm loving this. Lololol
- It having weak AI is bad? Try Jackson's AI. It's worse! Lolol. SU85's AI?
- I do think it should have it's MGs improved, tho. 3x MGs ought to hurt.
- In-game Panther goes unrealistically fast in reverse esp w blitzkrieg.
Although, this is true of all tanks in COH (The Reverse). I like Spearhead tank speed best.
- Real-life Panther had 90' of AMAZING-BETTER-THAN-TIGER armor. COH has given it DOUBLE
the good armor coverage of real life (180' instead of 90') side and rear armor were weak.
It shouldn't have godly health. I'd be for lowering the health to 800? And weakening the
rear armor a bit more (although now, after last nerf, it feels kinda okay)(If it has double
the godly front armor, it ought to have even weaker rear armor to compensate, hm?)
So I'd go...
- Change blitz so it improves rate of fire, but not movement.
- Improve MG (Similar to T34, perhaps) - Keep weak AI on gun (No-HE-on-main-gun)
- Lower health to 800?
- Reduce Rear armor -33%? (But dependant on ratio of front armor)
I feel it's kinda in a good spot right now.
But : - MG too weak, - Health too high, - Speed (esp on reverse w blitz) is too high