Login

russian armor

New Commander Update Patch June 14th

PAGES (14)down
15 Jun 2019, 12:25 PM

The Panzerfusiliers upgrade to 2 Pzshreks is good but I think it would suit better for Sturmpio instead. Since Panzerfuisiliers are doc and especially they have access to snares making them too good.

Panzerfusiliers lose access to their AT Riflegrenade once they upgrade to Schrecks.
15 Jun 2019, 12:28 PM

Does anybody know of a up to date overview of all units stats after the update?
15 Jun 2019, 12:31 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

The point stands. If x is an issue and has to get Removed why reintroduce x+ at a later date?
The 5 minute T70 from industry was a disaster, but perhaps if it was to come at 4 minutes....

I guess the feedback is: we don't have frequent eniugh patches to break the game trying amped up versions of things already determined to not work because they are fundamentally flawed by design.
If (when) we relearn that durable units carrying AT that is guaranteed to pen armour frontally on the snap is a bad design how long are we going to sit with it broken? JLI was a few months (the Soviet AT ARTY was patched very rapidly though)

Its frustrating knowing it's a bad idea (knowing because we already dealt with it, just with less durable squad...) and knowing that it's going to smolder and choke out more of the dwindling player base.

But the point doesnt stand. You gave feedback about something that literally doesnt exist. There are no 6 man schreck squads in the game (barring dtopped weapons that are picked up). I didnt call your feedback bad because I disagree with it, I called it bad feedback because its discussing something entirely made up and not actually reflective of whats in the game.
15 Jun 2019, 12:37 PM

You said “if the role is mainline infantry, then give them sandbags”. Penals were the mainline infantry alternative to conscripts for a while and didn’t have sandbags. Even if they were stock units, that doesn’t mean anything. KT is a stock heavy tank but it still adheres to the 1 heavy tank limit. Being stock or not doesn’t matter much, it’s about how you balance things and giving Fussies sandbags and scavenge would be too powerful. I appreciate the balance team trying to make fussies/volks a choice and not a no brainer.

PLS explain why in your opinion giving Fusiliers the scavenger ability "would be too powerful".
15 Jun 2019, 12:37 PM

Panzerfusiliers lose access to their AT Riflegrenade once they upgrade to Schrecks.

They still have it I think.

But what do you think about having Sturmpio instead with 2 Pzshreks? Since it is currently lackluster for 70 ammo.

Pzfusiliers, whether they have the snare or not when upgraded, I do think that Sturmpios deserves to have the 2 Pzshreks instead.
15 Jun 2019, 12:45 PM

How about make them holster panzershrecks just like they do with sweepers?
15 Jun 2019, 13:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2019, 12:37 PMVipper

PLS explain why in your opinion giving Fusiliers the scavenger ability "would be too powerful".

Because they’re trying to balance risk vs reward of usig either Pzfusiliers or Volks. They decided that fusies not getting scavenge or sandbags balances the choice.
15 Jun 2019, 13:07 PM

How about make them holster panzershrecks just like they do with sweepers?

That would make up for its lackluster AT and cost of 70 ammo. That is a good idea! Who needs cold immunity anyway!

I mean, it think its better for OKW sake to have a proficient infantry AT role like any other faction. To have 2 Pzshreks would make it proficient have finally an AT mobile infantry unit.
15 Jun 2019, 13:13 PM

Because they’re trying to balance risk vs reward of usig either Pzfusiliers or Volks. They decided that fusies not getting scavenge or sandbags balances the choice.

What risk/reward balance is there to scavenger ability?
Why are you talking about what what "they" decided and not about your claim that the scavenger ability would make PF some how op?
15 Jun 2019, 13:20 PM

The USF are out of control, the grenade launcher is far too damaging and 2 or 3 squads will destroy everything from early / mid game . Couple this with the overperforming pak howitzer and its a real problem.
15 Jun 2019, 13:41 PM

Ostwinds penetration against mediums seems way too high
15 Jun 2019, 13:49 PM

Ostwinds penetration against mediums seems way too high

Its 25% against frontal armor.
15 Jun 2019, 14:08 PM

<moving from bug thread>
Photographic Evidence of me being salty. Colourised, circa- 1945:

12 minutes... The thing came out the same god damn time as my achilles. Please can the tiger go up to 12 CP like every other heavy in the game. I understand it's similar to the KT rush strat but an early KT is a lot less dangerous due to the timing. An early KT at best is looking at a closer to 20 minute KT, If you get double fuel, you can roll out a tiger 1 in the 10th minute with absolutely no competition.
15 Jun 2019, 14:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2019, 13:49 PMKatitof

Its 25% against frontal armor.

Yes but it fires so fast now that it just penetrates all the time. The thing has been overbuffed
15 Jun 2019, 14:16 PM

Lol thats just nad rng mate. And 2 games dont show a problem.

So, should I make a new promo video? ;DD It is known that T34 is a inf shredder. Not because of this patch, but since long time.
15 Jun 2019, 14:21 PM

the balance is terrible, the total dominance of the Germans from the start with the early OP KT and Tiger.
15 Jun 2019, 14:47 PM

That would make up for its lackluster AT and cost of 70 ammo. That is a good idea! Who needs cold immunity anyway!

I mean, it think its better for OKW sake to have a proficient infantry AT role like any other faction. To have 2 Pzshreks wouuld make it proficient have finally an AT mobile infantry unit.

Generally I struggle against OKW as US because their infantry is really potent. They have some hard time vs vehicles but to me it is supposed to be like that. They have often map domination advantage early. But why not give those 2 shrecks and see what happens. Still puma-raketen combo plus snares is not bad.
15 Jun 2019, 14:48 PM

the balance is terrible, the total dominance of the Germans from the start with the early OP KT and Tiger.

To me ost is fine but I really have problems with okw. But maybe I have to play them a bit to learn play against them.
15 Jun 2019, 14:55 PM

To me ost is fine but I really have problems with okw. But maybe I have to play them a bit to learn play against them.

The Wehrmacht also dominates excellently at the start thanks to the assault grenadiers.

I also received a new meta 12 minute Tiger.
15 Jun 2019, 15:04 PM

The Wehrmacht also dominates excellently at the start thanks to the assault grenadiers.

I also received a new meta 12 minute Tiger.

I won today against tiger assault grens ans ostwind combo. Those echelons helped plus extra armour on shermans. The opponent was sililar rank ost guy. But since I play ost a lot I guess it's easier then. We'll see what happens after like a week or two :)
PAGES (14)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS