since there is a bit of a lull in the patchcycle while we wait for the big tournament to end, I thought this would be a good time to update the list of known bugs and issues, so that we can try to fix as many as possible next patch.
Please use this thread to report bugs, and I'll try to keep the OP updated as reports come in. Please have a look at the list in the OP before posting, to avoid the same issues getting reported repeatedly.
When reporting a bug, please be as elaborate as possible. Try to add (possible) circumstances under which the bug occurred so that it's easier for us to replicate the bug and figure out the cause. Adding screenshots/clips/replays is a great help.
(If a mod could make this a sticky, that'd be great)
Known bugs & issues as of 07/11/2019
- Panzerfusilier Model 24 grenade AOE accidentally wasn't changed. Needs to be changed to 1/2/3
- When Sturm Offizier's Forced Retreat is used on an HMG that is already trying to retreat (packing up), it retreats at 2x the retreat speed
- Falls in camo bug out when having to turn around (they turn in steps and camo applies/disapplies continuously)
- Obersoldaten IR STG44 "T-pose"
- Panzerfusiliers single Shreck re-upgrade still not working properly (only G43 upgrade is, unintentionally, available)
- OKW LefH 18 being recrewed "spawns" an Ostheer LefH 18 with only 3 levels of veterancy
- M2HB has 0.5 (?) RA on retreat instead of 0.4
- Support Paratroopers in camo bug out when having to turn around (they turn in steps and camo applies/disapplies continuously)
- B4 target size needs to be changed to 20 like all other howitzers
- Maxim runs slightly faster on retreat than other HMGs?
- Issues with ML-20 not being able to fire after cooldown?
- Soviet tier structure deform:
- Conscripts merged with Airborne Guards do carry over the proper weapon, same for Assault Guards (no Thompsons)
- KV-1 Hull Down ability does not sink the tank, causing the sandbags to misalign
- KV-8 prioritize vehicles not working properly
- Commandos vet 3 retreat smoke makes them invulnerable to explosive weapons
- Brit trenches become like 1 target size when there’s a unit inside and ATGs/tanks can’t hit them properly
- Forward Assembly not showing up in FoW after having spotted it
- Churchill Crocodile flamethrower is hardpoint 1 and gun is hardpoint 2, causing the Puma Aimed Shot to not deal the turret traverse lock
- UKF Recovery Sappers lose their equipment once the model dies. Reinforced models do not spawn with equipment and new equipment can not be purchased.
- Some British abilities not working properly on Oka River Winter map [not sure which]
- Tiger Ace Spearhead ability uses coaxial MG instead of hull MG to deal suppression
- Panzergrenadier smoke nade needs a standardized location for grid key users. (First row, third slot with Infantry Doctrine's combat package; Second row, first slot with Infantry Doctrine's combat package and Schrecks (IMO best location); Third row, second slot with the new Strategic Reserves commander)
- Sometimes LeFH does not turn and fire when ordered to with the Artillery Officer's Coordinated Artillery Barrage (reason unknown at this time, it worked in simple tests; replays appreciated)
- Incorrect icon used for Hull Down (uses KV-1) [on units?]
- 251 does not obey handbrake command
- GrW 34 Counter Barrage available while not set up, while unit in that state with ability activated will not commence firing
- Singleplayer campaigns: team weapons and vehicles (Tiger) with irreperable heavy engine damage
- Trenches available at 0CP in various (Axis) commanders despite being in 1CP or 2CP abilities
- Heavy tanks cooldown start upon destruction
- Wrong order of abilities for the following commanders: Shock Motor Heavy Tactics (SOV), Armored Assault Tactics (SOV), Soviet Industry Tactics (SOV, only in match), Elite Armor Doctrine (OKW), Mechanized Company (USF), Armor Company (USF)
- Ardennes Assault: Pathfinders are always unavailable even if you have lt tech; Lt. Cpt. And Major specialization don't work anymore.
KNOWN ISSUES THAT CAN'T BE FIXED
- ZiS frozen crew bug