1. AT Tommies Piat upgrade - no description.
2.Forward Retreat point for British HQ Glider doesn't have description.
PS: I have to admitt that it's a huge disappointment that you guys haven't add a simple mortar team in the glider.
Profile of Stark
Posts: 623 | Subs: 1
Post History of Stark
Thread: Winter patch Buglist 10 Apr 2020, 11:05 AM
In: COH2 Bugs
Thread: Winter balance mod 2020 V1.331 Mar 2020, 18:16 PM
31 Mar 2020, 15:56 PMSander93
Commandos use a different weapon (the Silenced Sten weapon profile).
So what's your idea about the HQ Glider? Are you planning to make a further changes? I mean AT gun and Mg is already available from basic structures so what's the point of having them and only them in glider.
Thread: Winter balance mod 2020 V1.323 Mar 2020, 22:52 PM
23 Mar 2020, 21:40 PMButcher
Don't know why people are getting anal about a useless cap buff and reinforcement cost adjustment. Brits are getting straight up buffs. Ostheer will be useless without good Tigers and of course no real buffs. This dev team creates fuck up after fuck up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Might aswell enjoy the show while it lasts.
Becouse it simply merge with other abilities/upgrades - for example assault gren "+6 men upgrade" or "assault and hold" ability
Reinforce cost reducing is already a very good buff. Don't forget that brummbar is having armor increase.
Thread: Winter balance (1/2020) feedback - UKF12 Mar 2020, 11:25 AM
12 Mar 2020, 02:06 AMSupport Sapper
I can see this patch focused in addressing super heavy tank, ost and con problem, but still, nice to see some buff for cromwell.
1. Acually Resupply HT for what it brings shouldn't require 4 CPs. Other HTs or are buildable from HQ or have 2 CPs. Of course new XP for a tech building will speed up call-in on the battlefield but it still really late especially that it also needs a weapon rack unlock to drop weapons.
2. Hold the line is crazy rng and needs a ton of time to see the planes coming. I think everyone would love to see the ability being revamp
3. Tricky thing in special weapon regiment is that has a plenty of heavy ammo abilities. In 2v2 gamemode is really good ability to kill OKW trucks and enemy LeFH. Honestly i would prefer to stay where it is.
4. Why do you think Valentine is in a bad spot? As SuperHansFan said, he mainly lacks of a command tank theme.
5. I really hope in 1.4 version of a winter preview they will focus on units in a HQ Glider. Current form of a stock units is unacceptable, brings nothing new and they haven't even added a mortar team.
Thread: Winter balance mod 2020 V1.39 Mar 2020, 21:24 PM
9 Mar 2020, 20:56 PMSander93
Heavy Panzer Korp
Do you consider adding a side upgrade in here? I mean with 1.1 changes T4 doesn't have fuel requirement so maybe good to add symbolic cost to it like 50 mp and 20 fuel or 100 ammo to unlock the bonuses?
Decapture/capture rate of 25% is quite fast imo, smaller value would be more safe i would say.
That unit needs something more than just a sight range. Something to refresh it. Crazy high vision would make it from useless to overpower and abusive. Adding a side features and abilities unlock with vet system would be the most reasonable. Therefore you could spread that extra +10 range in later stage of the game.
With all IS changes, adding airlanding officer, cromwell changes it's important to test faction more and more to avoid making it overperforming again. Maybe i will repreat but adding a weapon slot for a side upgrades for Tommies (med and pyro) should help with late game 2xbren abusement.
Thread: Is the T70 OP?4 Mar 2020, 20:21 PM
3 Mar 2020, 18:44 PMSander93
I wonder how is your personal and balance team opinion about T70. Do you guys think it's okey in current form?
The range sight is fine compare to vetted 222 or spotting scopes but unit is too flexible to turn off and on the fire mode. It's speed in crazy like F1 with vetterancy (which isn't hard to get, it's one of the fastest LV to vet) so it can escape before any thread.
btw. sorry if i sound harsh in last post.
Thread: Is the T70 OP?3 Mar 2020, 18:20 PM
3 Mar 2020, 17:57 PMSander93
And the recon mode with insane range of sight that can be instantly turn off into combat mode is okey? Plus the speed penalty is really poor
Thread: Winter balance (1/2020) feedback - UKF27 Feb 2020, 06:43 AM
Its also a good moment to look into:
1. Hold the line ability
2. Recovery sappers - standarization to 5 men with other call in infantry without boolster. Also would be nice to see them hide aweeper to increase their performance.
3. Newest LandLeasse commander- its meh in late game so would be nice to change self-repairs with something else
Thread: Winter balance (1/2020) feedback - UKF22 Feb 2020, 14:32 PM
22 Feb 2020, 04:00 AMSupport Sapper
Ok, officer reinforce cost reduce is good and 30 is reasonable for that power lv. As i understand, reduce in vet 3 bonus but at the same time increase mid dps is an attempt to improve performance at vet 0 and tone down vet 3. Still, i dont know how this change will turn out but i'm starting to feel a bit like viper's concern.
Like the idea of a officer being better at mid range but then you cannot keep him so strong at closest distance. Before it was kinda okish with high reinforcing cost but not it cannot be such a wipe mashine. Need another nerf to compensate.
Glider with buidable units in tech structure without even visiual or performence change. Well, sorry but its lame. You have almost endless list of options:
1. Motar team - must add unit
2. Mobile inf AT squad
3. Better version of team weapons.
4. Add recon Infantry Section with upgradable scope rifle (copy paste Jeagers) - keeps Vangurard theme
5. Even jeep/WC
Crewed visually by commando style units.
As Viper said, it should be able to drop in base sector (after release glider was giving a resources buff so that made sense back then but not anymore.
Thread: Winter balance (1/2020) feedback - UKF7 Feb 2020, 18:08 PM
3 Feb 2020, 11:35 AMVipper
Assault Officer (Previously Was Airlanding Officer)
I don't think you test this unit correctly
Looking at his counterparts situation looks like this:
At vet0 they looses vs sturmpio squad and pgrens, barely vs assualt grens
at vet3 depends on scenario they can win or loose vs pgrens and easily win vs sturmpio
They definitely not bulling any CQC squad from OKW or Ostheer at vet0. Plus you can have only 1 of them on the field. It has a strong vet bonuses with cool abilities.
And argument that comes earlier than pgrens maybe a fact but we talking about 1 min or so. That only inpacts ostheer but if so unit can have increase build time or could be put behind sidetech.
Plus, unit can't cammo so it cannot be compare to commando squad. Options to ambush axis infantry then depends more on a skill of a player.
Latest replays uploaded by Stark
Ladders Top 10