1 Apr 2021, 07:40 AMSmartie
So many changes, so many good ones!
Here are my favorites:
1. Riegel finally removed from Storm commander and replaced by Jaeger Command unit. YES, YES, YES!
2. Luftwaffe Supply: Shit, the commander is so good!
3. Festung Armor: only 1 change but one with a big impact! Commander looking really good now!
4. Commando P4: Please stick to the mark target ability; it's really useful and it encourages to use combined arms because the P4 cant use this ability for itself.
Just FIY mark target for command p4 doesn't increase damage so it doesn't make a deadly combo with Elefant. It only reduces armor (should be good vs heavies when you go T3 with p4s/stugs) and increase chance to hit the target.
We decide to add light artillery barrage rather than OKW tank commander off-map so it couldn't be so deadly and it won't be use to destroy abandone teamweapons.
Smoke shot should help in advancing your infantry, blind enemy mgs etc. just like cromwell and comet do. It should share the cooldown with panzertactician. If not then it's a bug.
At the end if CM P4 will be overperforming we might resign from 1 of those abilities and also how passive buff will work with stuff like hull-down etc.
About the Rigiel mine, we think how we could marge them or spread them across other commanders. Any idea would be welcome.
- Reduce the CP requirements for smokebombs to 2CP to bring it in line with the OKW ability
It's a bug. It should be 2
Things that still need to be done:
- At least 1 OST commander should get the Tank Commander upgrade considering that Germany's main tank forces were on the eastern front and most of his aces served there. I think it would fit well to Blitzkrieg (replacing Tactical movement then)
We already move critical repairs from OKW elite armor. I think we shouldn't mix too many abilities between OKW and OSTHEER because we loosing the diversity of those factions.
For assualt grens - their sprint from the start gave them big advantage above all infantry, which allow them to win all early fights, it was fair to lock it behind BF1.