Login

russian armor

Winter balance (1/2020) feedback - UKF

PAGES (16)down
28 Feb 2020, 05:58 AM

Can we reduce the popcost of Churchill?
Even with 1 Churchill, we are severely pop constrain in 2v2. You know we need at least 2 sapper, 2 ATg and firefly to play ukf.
1 Mar 2020, 00:01 AM

Churchill pop is really high yeah , maybe make it the same as the comet at 18. Also the flare sections in the preview have the drop smoke ability replacing the normal key to reinforce.
4 Mar 2020, 02:13 AM

Snipers have 45 sight range while Pyro Sections have 42 sight range. Other recon squads like JLI or Pathfinders have 50 sight range. Snipers with veterancy permanently have 54 sight range, Pyro Sections with veterancy have 52 sight range and only in cover.

Unironically seems balanced.
4 Mar 2020, 10:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Mar 2020, 00:01 AMKobal
Churchill pop is really high yeah , maybe make it the same as the comet at 18. Also the flare sections in the preview have the drop smoke ability replacing the normal key to reinforce.

Yes reduce ukf pop cost now!
Allies suck in late team games.
All that shitty stock axis arty and durable panthers.
Sucks to play allies
5 Mar 2020, 21:08 PM

Can't find bug thread, so I'll just post this here.

Target size of trench seems bugged when manned. I think target size becomes the same as the infantry manning it instead of the target size of the trench itself, making it extremely hard to hit.

This also applies to the trenches in Osttruppen and other doctrines of course.
6 Mar 2020, 00:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Mar 2020, 00:01 AMKobal
the flare sections in the preview have the drop smoke ability replacing the normal key to reinforce.

The 'normal' meaning the non-grid-based hotkey?
6 Mar 2020, 02:15 AM

Can't find bug thread, so I'll just post this here.

Target size of trench seems bugged when manned. I think target size becomes the same as the infantry manning it instead of the target size of the trench itself, making it extremely hard to hit.

This also applies to the trenches in Osttruppen and other doctrines of course.

Pretty sure that is intended.

Trenches becoming bigger in target size when unmanned is actually an intentional change in a previous patch so it's easier to destroy them once abandoned.
11 Mar 2020, 14:01 PM

Updated to 1.3

Cromwell

I guess will have to calculate the new DPS and more test before more feedback.
11 Mar 2020, 14:19 PM

Churchill pop is very much fair. It’s a beast. Unless they make the Panther better vs heavies, the current pop cost is perfect.
12 Mar 2020, 02:06 AM

I can see this patch focused in addressing super heavy tank, ost and con problem, but still, nice to see some buff for cromwell.

Some changes i hope to see next patch:
- Special weapons regiment resupply HT weapons no longer need weapons rack unlock.
- Hold the line rework or replace.
- Concentration fire operation replace. Too expensive in a muni heavy commander. Land mattress will fit the "special weapon".
- Early warning rework or replace, maybe by recon sections.
- Rework or replace valentine in commander and move it to stock ass a light vehicle.
- Commando team weapons and/or commando rifle squad for HQ glider.

12 Mar 2020, 10:01 AM

I can see this patch focused in addressing super heavy tank, ost and con problem, but still, nice to see some buff for cromwell.

- Special weapons regiment resupply HT weapons no longer need weapons rack unlock.
- Concentration fire operation replace. Too expensive in a muni heavy commander. Land mattress will fit the "special weapon".
- Rework or replace valentine in commander and move it to stock ass a light vehicle.

Valentine could be reworked with an Aura, it's a command vehicle but is the only command vehicle without an aura. A reload buff for artillery units and cooldown buff for base howitzers could work.
12 Mar 2020, 11:25 AM

1. Acually Resupply HT for what it brings shouldn't require 4 CPs. Other HTs or are buildable from HQ or have 2 CPs. Of course new XP for a tech building will speed up call-in on the battlefield but it still really late especially that it also needs a weapon rack unlock to drop weapons.
2. Hold the line is crazy rng and needs a ton of time to see the planes coming. I think everyone would love to see the ability being revamp
3. Tricky thing in special weapon regiment is that has a plenty of heavy ammo abilities. In 2v2 gamemode is really good ability to kill OKW trucks and enemy LeFH. Honestly i would prefer to stay where it is.
4. Why do you think Valentine is in a bad spot? As SuperHansFan said, he mainly lacks of a command tank theme.
5. I really hope in 1.4 version of a winter preview they will focus on units in a HQ Glider. Current form of a stock units is unacceptable, brings nothing new and they haven't even added a mortar team.
12 Mar 2020, 11:29 AM

If UKF is still UP after the patch, I think the next move would be to decrease the fuel cost of Bolster to 25 or 20.
12 Mar 2020, 12:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Mar 2020, 11:25 AMStark

1. Acually Resupply HT for what it brings shouldn't require 4 CPs. Other HTs or are buildable from HQ or have 2 CPs. Of course new XP for a tech building will speed up call-in on the battlefield but it still really late especially that it also needs a weapon rack unlock to drop weapons.
2. Hold the line is crazy rng and needs a ton of time to see the planes coming. I think everyone would love to see the ability being revamp
3. Tricky thing in special weapon regiment is that has a plenty of heavy ammo abilities. In 2v2 gamemode is really good ability to kill OKW trucks and enemy LeFH. Honestly i would prefer to stay where it is.
4. Why do you think Valentine is in a bad spot? As SuperHansFan said, he mainly lacks of a command tank theme.
5. I really hope in 1.4 version of a winter preview they will focus on units in a HQ Glider. Current form of a stock units is unacceptable, brings nothing new and they haven't even added a mortar team.

3. As i said, special weapons regiment is muni heavy, so i want to add one more "special weapon" - land mattress. But this is just my personal wish. With the buff to at sections, hold the line rework and maybe HT change will be enough to make the Commander much better.

4. I dont think valentine is in bad spot but as hand fan said, i think is is poorly implement. It being called command vehicle is just a lazy fix for valentine spam, so we have a command vehicle without aura and require vet to give order. Adding valentine to stock is another wish of me, as it can fill a lot of hole in the line up.
12 Mar 2020, 12:10 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

I dont think valentine is in bad spot but as hand fan said, i think is is poorly implement. It being called command vehicle is just a lazy fix for valentine spam, so we have a command vehicle without aura and require vet to give order. Adding valentine to stock is another wish of me, as it can fill a lot of hole in the line up.

I never understood why the limit of one is tight to the "command" name. Heavies aren't command vehicles either. This name is currently confusing just like you said.
12 Mar 2020, 12:15 PM

I never understood why the limit of one is tight to the "command" name. Heavies aren't command vehicles either. This name is currently confusing just like you said.

Its only to excuse a non heavy being limited to 1.
Just slap "command vehicle" or "officer" somewhere in the units name, sometimes without even any special ability(valentine) and there, suddenly you can limit to 1 a regular unit.
12 Mar 2020, 13:55 PM

I really like current changes but
using royal arty evry time in teamgames is really boring for both sides. What brits need is some kind of non doc arty even non doc mortar halftruck in last tech would be great really
PAGES (16)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS