Login

russian armor

Fallschirmjäger is very OP!

PAGES (25)down
19 Sep 2019, 22:32 PM

One of the main problems with the design of Fallschimhager is that they have not real weakness.

Other high damage infantry units are either only good at one range like Shocktroops being only good at close range or Obersoldaten being good at long range or have a lack of anti tank weapons like Paratroopers, Obersoldaten or Shock troops.

The easiest solution to give Fallschimjager a direct counter would be to remove the Panzerfaust. Now they can still be really good at all ranges like they are now, but still directly counterable if unsupported.

+1

They're the only elite infantry with a snare anyway and it's kinda cheesy when they can use it out of camo too.
19 Sep 2019, 22:47 PM

The easiest solution to give Fallschimjager a direct counter would be to remove the Panzerfaust. Now they can still be really good at all ranges like they are now, but still directly counterable if unsupported.

+1 for me as well

Might be worth bringing back infiltration if they remove the snare. Especially since their starting power is less than before
19 Sep 2019, 22:55 PM

This unit is quite frankly, too strong now.
19 Sep 2019, 22:55 PM

Falls back to old stats but with slightly better RA and out of cover bonus would be easy fix. Not sure why they insist on this 2 FG at start with 4 FG after T4 model.

There is very little reason for the T4 requirement. It should be 2 trucks (+medics+engineer if there is a need to delay them) since it restrics tech path and has them competing with Ober.

I would rather have redesigned as infiltration units thou:
1) OKW have no infiltration unit
2) it more historically correct since few airdrops where made during the last part of the war.
19 Sep 2019, 23:18 PM

Might be worth bringing back infiltration if they remove the snare. Especially since their starting power is less than before

Infiltration would be an insta kill on enemy sniper, bad idea. Airdrop at least lets you know that something's going on and you have time to react.
20 Sep 2019, 00:04 AM

well they were not wrong, the mini tournament for nogano vs von was coin toss of who chose USF first as it has gone 5-0 for usf :snfPeter:, gonna ask for Von rigged coin to always win heads or tails :romeoHype: i too want my free bucks

Oh give me a break USF is better but is still inferior to both Axis factions. There are no get out jail free cards with USF if you screw up just once you're done. There are no guaranteed King King Tigers, no guaranteed elite infantry to replace your dead sqauds with.
20 Sep 2019, 01:06 AM

Infiltration would be an insta kill on enemy sniper, bad idea. Airdrop at least lets you know that something's going on and you have time to react.

That's valid, although snipers themselves are a pretty cheesy mechanic if you ask me
20 Sep 2019, 01:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Sep 2019, 00:04 AMCODGUY

Oh give me a break USF is better but is still inferior to both Axis factions. There are no get out jail free cards with USF if you screw up just once you're done. There are no guaranteed King King Tigers, no guaranteed elite infantry to replace your dead sqauds with.

Hmmm. I guess it's a 50-50 between some guy who insists that everything USF is woefully underpowered and statistics mined from tens of thousands of games which generally corroborate top players' sentiments.

Credit: Siphon X
20 Sep 2019, 03:07 AM

Hmmm. I guess it's a 50-50 between some guy who insists that everything USF is woefully underpowered and statistics mined from tens of thousands of games which generally corroborate top players' sentiments.

What does that graph even mean? What are the numbers at the bottom supposed to indicate.
20 Sep 2019, 04:30 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Outdated, specially when 2 major patches changed the meta completely.
20 Sep 2019, 12:30 PM

Outdated, specially when 2 major patches changed the meta completely.
is the von nog tournament outdated too ? :snfPeter:
20 Sep 2019, 12:32 PM

Is single instance of an event a reliable trial sample?
20 Sep 2019, 12:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Sep 2019, 12:32 PMKatitof

Is single instance of an event a reliable trial sample?
"single" it was 5, literally the top players and tournaments winners both, they only won vs each other with usf and all 5 game where stomps with even trowing m20 or Pershing FOR FREE
20 Sep 2019, 13:07 PM

"single" it was 5, literally the top players and tournaments winners both, they only won vs each other with usf and all 5 game where stomps with even trowing m20 or Pershing FOR FREE

And you really do believe it happened because DPS curve was slightly altered at close-mid range?

If so, I'm actually astonished you're not screeching all over the place how OP falls are in comparison given the changes they got.
20 Sep 2019, 13:27 PM

I think USF benefits a lot from heavy tanks being locked behind tech. Luchs-Puma-Command Panther and T70 into IS2 were the best strarts in 1v1 and 2v2. Yes you could do something similar with USF LVs into Pershing but none of the USF LVs are as suited as T70 and Puma for this job.

Riflemen buff was completely uncalled for because Riflemen were already good in previous patch. It was just OKW early game that needed fixing. Now OKW early game got weakened and Riflemen buffed. Just not a good combination when USF was always good vs Wehrmacht.
20 Sep 2019, 13:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Sep 2019, 13:07 PMKatitof

And you really do believe it happened because DPS curve was slightly altered at close-mid range?

If so, I'm actually astonished you're not screeching all over the place how OP falls are in comparison given the changes they got.
it's not just the buff to rifle and RE, nerf to volks and m20 rush still being very good and not easy to counter (especially now that puppchen lost stealth at vet 0)
20 Sep 2019, 14:32 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I can only take your post as trolling. If i paste the WR charts from 2015, ESL or OCF tournaments , it would be as relevant as to what the other guy posted.

Read again to what i answered.
20 Sep 2019, 14:39 PM

it's not just the buff to rifle and RE, nerf to volks and m20 rush still being very good and not easy to counter (especially now that puppchen lost stealth at vet 0)

10mp was hardly a nerf. It takes what, 1 second to generate enough MP to cover that at the start of a match? Oooooooo big nerf! Volks performance took a huge hit....
20 Sep 2019, 14:46 PM

Honestly I think the volks price could be reverted back to 250 without much a problem. Issue is always gonna be their vet 1 imo.
20 Sep 2019, 15:03 PM

10mp was hardly a nerf. It takes what, 1 second to generate enough MP to cover that at the start of a match? Oooooooo big nerf! Volks performance took a huge hit....

This has affect unit production than anything else but it did have an impact.

They same could had been achieved by increasing built time instead of changing VGs cost, starting resources and Trucks cost...
PAGES (25)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS