russian armor

Fallschirmjäger is very OP!

PAGES (25)down
17 Sep 2019, 17:08 PM

no that's why i said increase the price not reduce the performance

10 more mp and they are fixed!
17 Sep 2019, 17:14 PM

10 more mp and they are fixed!
20 more mp (like they are about to do) and 20 more mun for fgs, after all they are a problem after the upgrade not before it
17 Sep 2019, 17:27 PM

It seemed like the old Falls were too expensive and too squishy at the start. Couldn't they just have had the price lowered and some of the RA bonus moved to Vet 0 or 1? Or now nerf some of the veterancy bonuses?

17 Sep 2019, 19:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2019, 17:27 PMGrumpy
It seemed like the old Falls were too expensive and too squishy at the start. Couldn't they just have had the price lowered and some of the RA bonus moved to Vet 0 or 1? Or now nerf some of the veterancy bonuses?

Old falls were good, but required you to use them in ambushes mostly to minimize bleed and well.... Non frontal charges ignoring cover just isn't what WFA is all about

17 Sep 2019, 19:42 PM

would you not repeat what other people say so blindly?

Your kind of comment is one that gaslights...

The point was there was a period of test time and people didnt notice falls OPness.
No one assumed other thing.

On point, falls snares are rare but IMO they are there to mix with volks as an elite mainline inf. It's rare though

Would you stop speaking nonsense? JLI were tested too, still turned out to be broken. Worthless argument

If you don't like my posts this much, ignore them. But as usual you are just arguing for no real reason

no that's why i said increase the price not reduce the performance

Okay then stop mocking people for wanting a nerf. You yourself are suggesting a nerf if you want to change their cost

You can disagree without trolling
17 Sep 2019, 20:09 PM

Eh.. you should try that on yourself...

But i know you will quote me again and spam the thread denying what you said before.

JLI and Falls prove people who complaint not based on stats but rather because they get rekt. As usual a newer player start the thread and then the more biased players take advantage to force a nerf/buff.

But increasing the cost of falls should help to make them more balanced in all PoV.
If that were to happen snares should stay, because you are paying for a elite doctrinal mainline infantry replacement.
17 Sep 2019, 20:14 PM

Eh.. you should try that on yourself...

But i know you will quote me again and spam the thread denying what you said before.

Okay? If I spam threads why do I have fewer posts than you? Stop making stuff up

JLI and Falls prove people who complaint not based on stats but rather because they get rekt. As usual a newer player start the thread and then the more biased players take advantage to force a nerf/buff.

So your argument is that JLI weren't actually OP at all? Lol more nonsense from you again, it's endless

As I've already said valiant assault is the true reason this Doctrine is OP. Falls only need a light tweak. Valiant assault and FMR need combat sprint taken away
17 Sep 2019, 20:41 PM

So your argument is that JLI weren't actually OP at all? Lol more nonsense from you again, it's endless

If i were say "apples are red", why do you bother asking me "So YoUR ArgUmEnT Is StRaBerRyS aRe Not ReD!??"
Stop trolling putting words on other peoples mouths... and stop repeating what other people say.
17 Sep 2019, 21:03 PM

If i were say "apples are red", why do you bother asking me "So YoUR ArgUmEnT Is StRaBerRyS aRe Not ReD!??"
Stop trolling putting words on other peoples mouths... and stop repeating what other people say.

I didn't do either of those things, stop making stuff up. It's not my fault your point makes zero sense:

As usual a newer player start the thread and then the more biased players take advantage to force a nerf/buff.

You're saying this is what happened with JLI? Or no? Because if you are that's a ridiculous conspiracy. It's not my fault this makes zero sense...
17 Sep 2019, 21:11 PM

Okay then stop mocking people for wanting a nerf. You yourself are suggesting a nerf if you want to change their cost

people are asking for a overnerf not slightly adjustment
17 Sep 2019, 21:16 PM

people are asking for a overnerf not slightly adjustment

Some people are always asking for overnerfs. You have 3500 posts, you shouldn't be that amazed by this
17 Sep 2019, 21:20 PM

Some people are always asking for overnerfs. You have 3500 posts, you shouldn't be that amazed by this
i shouldn't but im still am, the stat's page and testing mod are easily accessible
17 Sep 2019, 21:20 PM

though correlation may not necessitate causation... causation does necessitate correlation
angry rants may not mean something is OP... but if something is OP it will definitely cause a degree of angry rants...

But increasing the cost of falls should help to make them more balanced in all PoV.
If that were to happen snares should stay, because you are paying for a elite doctrinal mainline infantry replacement.

airborne guards and shocks dont get snares... why should falls get them? they already have camo and a nukenade
17 Sep 2019, 21:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2019, 21:20 PMgbem

airborne guards and shocks dont get snares... why should falls get them? they already have camo and a nukenade
make them six men then remove the snare
17 Sep 2019, 21:23 PM

make them six men then remove the snare

airborne guards and shocks dont get camo and a nukenade... they get a regular nade and no camo at all...

also with the exception of upgraded guards no elite infantry gets a snare afaik
17 Sep 2019, 21:44 PM

i shouldn't but im still am, the stat's page and testing mod are easily accessible

I don't know about easily, the mod tools do take some getting used to. But yes, it would be nice if everyone actually used them
17 Sep 2019, 21:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2019, 21:23 PMgbem

airborne guards and shocks dont get camo and a nukenade... they get a regular nade and no camo at all...

also with the exception of upgraded guards no elite infantry gets a snare afaik
as i said i don't mid to literally copy pasted any allied para troop unit
17 Sep 2019, 22:06 PM

as i said i don't mid to literally copy pasted any allied para troop unit

or you could make them a commando clone
17 Sep 2019, 22:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2019, 22:06 PMgbem

or you could make them a commando clone
ok
18 Sep 2019, 00:03 AM

Deployment cost from 380 to 320
CP requirement from 3 to 2
Now drops in with two FG42s
Can now be upgraded with 2 FG 42s once Schwerer Panzer HQ is deployed
FG 42 Mid range from 16 to 21
FG 42 Rate of fire from 6 to 7.
FG 42 far cooldown from 2 to 1.35
Now has a First-Strike Ambush bonus of +25% when attacking from camouflage.
Veterancy 3 accuracy accuracy from 1.15 to 1.3
Veterancy 5 accuracy bonus removed.
Veterancy 5 now provides a +20% boost to their First-Strike Ambush modifier.

I would argue that the old falls were better because they came in with 4 fg42's for only manpower. Now they are cheaper but require you to to unlock the schwere truck and cost you 60 muni to upgrade the weapons. If they still came in at 3 cp would everyone still be so upset? The commander was always excellent because of valiant assault and the ability to reinforce your paras with the stuka strike. Falls are pretty muni intensive with all their abilities and the stuka strike and Valiant Assault so paying 60 per unit limits their special ability use. While they did get some buffs do the un-upgraded falls outperform the older version i don't think so. Any infantry without built in anti tank are of limited use once your opponent unlocks tanks.

This was the old fall vet buffs

Veterancy 1 - Unlocks the 'Blendkörper 2H Frangible Smoke Grenade' ability
Veterancy 2 - -29% received accuracy, passive cloak
Veterancy 3 - -10% received accuracy, passive healing
Veterancy 4 - +30% accuracy
Veterancy 5 - 14.3% weapon range +30% accuracy

PAGES (25)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W