Login

russian armor

[Winter Balance Update] OST Feedback

• This thread is locked
PAGES (43)down
18 Feb 2021, 16:49 PM

Why would I waste my time arguing with a person on a random pointless thread? If you don't believe me, fine. Test it yourself, I don't care enough to test such random obvious things.

And get back to your? You overestimate your importance.

Well I already tested these stuff and it contradicts what you are saying. SO i'm telling you to do it so that your mind is blown and you realize that what I am saying is correct and you are not.
18 Feb 2021, 18:04 PM

Why would I waste my time arguing with a person on a random pointless thread? If you don't believe me, fine. Test it yourself, I don't care enough to test such random obvious things.

And get back to your? You overestimate your importance.

You are actually wrong.
18 Feb 2021, 18:11 PM

Just a friendly reminder. Winning an engament doesnt mean you have won strategically.

It doesnt matter if you win this long range stalemate cover to cover, because you will lose hell of a lot time and possibly take unnessery loses in models\HP.

Thats why you dont want to fight grens at long range with penals and rifles.
19 Feb 2021, 04:50 AM

Just a friendly reminder. Winning an engament doesnt mean you have won strategically.

It doesnt matter if you win this long range stalemate cover to cover, because you will lose hell of a lot time and possibly take unnessery loses in models\HP.

Thats why you don't want to fight grens at long range with penals and rifles.

m8 what I said was a fact nothing more or nothing less. It's his fault for being wrong/oblivious and being stubborn to boot.

As for why.. There could be situation you might have to the margin at witch Rifle/Penals win vs Grens at long range justifies the mp cost(it's not 1 model remaining).
19 Feb 2021, 05:35 AM

m8 what I said was a fact nothing more or nothing less. It's his fault for being wrong/oblivious and being stubborn to boot.

As for why.. There could be situation you might have to the margin at witch Rifle/Penals win vs Grens at long range justifies the mp cost(it's not 1 model remaining).

I never said that grens will win or anything, you quoted me saying that penals\rifles will win. Alright, whats next?

Long range firefights vs grens are not optimal, you still bleed and take damage from less expensive squad, allowing ost to bring another one and even relocate HMG.

This was the point, that you shouldnt fight grens at long range. Because you will lose in a long run doing so, especially when both rifles\penals destoy grens at mid to close range.

Its like saying "Well Sturmpios will win vs combat engis and rears at long range", but only utter retard will use them in this manner if there is no nessesity to do so.
19 Feb 2021, 05:42 AM

I never said that grens will win or anything, you quoted me saying that penals\rifles will win. Alright, whats next?

Long range firefights vs grens are not optimal, you still bleed and take damage from less expensive squad, allowing ost to bring another one and even relocate HMG.

This was the point, that you shouldnt fight grens at long range. Because you will lose in a long run doing so, especially when both rifles\penals destoy grens at mid to close range.

Its like saying "Well Sturmpios will win vs combat engis and rears at long range", but only utter retard will use them in this manner if there is no nessesity to do so.

But you said they don't win. I wasn't arguing over weather you should or should not fight Grens at long. Just pointing out the fact that Rifles and Penal do win at long/max range vs grens.
19 Feb 2021, 07:41 AM

Why people that don't understand shit of game mechanisms always bring the debat over semantic?
19 Feb 2021, 15:03 PM

No feedback, but maybe another idea for the patch: How about a dmg increase on the 251s MG42 if you have a Unit in it?
19 Feb 2021, 15:06 PM

But you said they don't win. I wasn't arguing over weather you should or should not fight Grens at long. Just pointing out the fact that Rifles and Penal do win at long/max range vs grens.

I didnt say it. I said that you shouldnt use rifles\penals at long range and that IS will win vs grens in equal cover.
19 Feb 2021, 15:08 PM

No feedback, but maybe another idea for the patch: How about a dmg increase on the 251s MG42 if you have a Unit in it?

Its support unit, not damage one.
If you need damage, upgrade it.

If you mean vetting, it gets shared vet.
19 Feb 2021, 22:25 PM

All Ost Snares are still at 15 seconds cooldown while all all other factions have 30 second, this is inconsistency at its finest
20 Feb 2021, 04:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Feb 2021, 22:25 PMmadin2
All Ost Snares are still at 15 seconds cooldown while all all other factions have 30 second, this is inconsistency at its finest

And they are having more range than hand thrown at nade (18 vs 16) on top of having a bulletin for further range increase, but sure.
20 Feb 2021, 09:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Feb 2021, 22:25 PMmadin2

Grens have 20s. Volks have 20s on their Panzerfaust too and all other units with 30s except Royal Engineers get cooldown reductions with veterancy (Grens and Volks don't). REs are the only inconsistency, and it's on the list to get addressed.

And they are having more range than hand thrown at nade (18 vs 16) on top of having a bulletin for further range increase, but sure.

It's 18 versus 15. Grens get higher range on purpose because they are more vulnerable when snaring than other squads because of their low squad size. Osttruppen are losing the premium range in the patch.
20 Feb 2021, 09:07 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Is there any news on when the patch is planned to be out?
20 Feb 2021, 09:12 AM

Is there any news on when the patch is planned to be out?

Should be very soon, Sander wrote in other thread they are already building it.
20 Feb 2021, 09:55 AM

It's 18 versus 15. Grens get higher range on purpose because they are more vulnerable when snaring than other squads because of their low squad size. Osttruppen are losing the premium range in the patch.

In most cases, I'd argue that Rifles are the most vulnerable when snaring due to the horribly long snare animation, God forbid the snaring model dies... but yeah, due to 4 man and being defensive in nature, grens should have longer range
20 Feb 2021, 10:16 AM

Rifle probably can just get a hand thrown sticky bomb like coh1 for a animation improvement.
20 Feb 2021, 10:20 AM

Grens have 20s. Volks have 20s on their Panzerfaust too and all other units with 30s except Royal Engineers get cooldown reductions with veterancy (Grens and Volks don't). REs are the only inconsistency, and it's on the list to get addressed.

Fair enough, tho. But what exactly will happen to Ro.E's at nade ? Will their cd is reduce to 20 or something. I can argue that Ro.E can use a shorter cd due to ukf having less snare carrier unit than any others.
20 Feb 2021, 14:57 PM

Rifle probably can just get a hand thrown sticky bomb like coh1 for a animation improvement.

Stickeh bawb in da wheelz?
20 Feb 2021, 15:57 PM

Not just Grens, Osttruppen and Jaeger-Elite have the same cool down and range. But good to know they are on the list for change
PAGES (43)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 43
United Kingdom 18
Germany 32

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %