Login

russian armor

OKW Salvage

PAGES (7)down
16 Feb 2020, 16:02 PM

Permanently Banned
If you're gonna increase salvage time, increase the resourced gained to keep salvage worthwhile. Meanwhile replace the thorough salvage ability with something else.
16 Feb 2020, 19:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Feb 2020, 11:48 AMVipper

They DO NOT, the two abilities are different even when salvaging wreck since they return different amount of resources.

Can you just accept that what you wrote is simply false and move on? If you want you can start a thread about how the ability are "exactly" the same.

Volks have the exact ability like UKF to throw grenades, doesn't mean they throw the same grenade for the same cost. Mind blown!
16 Feb 2020, 20:00 PM

Yeah I go to an airport and watch planes take off, I’m thus qualified to be a pilot.

As for the active rank argument, lots of people played a faction back years ago then never bothered again, and you’re definitely one of those.

I know you like to try and "Get me" but please, come on at least have quality to your replies (Or, stay on topic)! Your "rebuttal" implies that I don't play the game and only watch, I will let you figure out how.

We have no argument here, you said I never play OKW I told you I have now you moved the goal post.
17 Feb 2020, 13:47 PM

did u know that you can destroy the team weapon as allie and have the same effect? you even get exp! use all your AT handheld option (it is even faster when you have several squads with AT)

oh comon...there is other stuff which should get some attention:

- spamable repair center from allies
- ISU have same range like jagdtiger...but has more mobilty, AA, great AI and very good AT ..must "deal" with low penetration nondoc TD > should have less range when in AT mode
17 Feb 2020, 14:29 PM

did u know that you can destroy the team weapon as allie and have the same effect? you even get exp! use all your AT handheld option (it is even faster when you have several squads with AT)

- ISU have same range like jagdtiger...but has more mobilty, AA, great AI and very good AT ..must "deal" with low penetration nondoc TD > should have less range when in AT mode

I've already demonstrated that "solution"
17 Feb 2020, 15:13 PM

Yes, this topic isnt very high on the priority list but still worth discussing.

About the handheld at options, youre missing the point... its about OKWs ability to deny team weapons without those. OKW can get a rak or shrek squad to kill the weapons as well and alot of the time it is the safer choice.

Imo a small tweak to the salvage ability should do it, as suggested a time increase or maybe make salvage unable to cancel so you actually have to consider the risk/reward situation. limiting the salvage to sturms only isnt a good option, sturms are already overtaxed, specially in the late game.
17 Feb 2020, 16:49 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Yes, this topic isnt very high on the priority list but still worth discussing.

About the handheld at options, youre missing the point... its about OKWs ability to deny team weapons without those. OKW can get a rak or shrek squad to kill the weapons as well and alot of the time it is the safer choice.

Imo a small tweak to the salvage ability should do it, as suggested a time increase or maybe make salvage unable to cancel so you actually have to consider the risk/reward situation. limiting the salvage to sturms only isnt a good option, sturms are already overtaxed, specially in the late game.

Outside of a strict nerf to overall time, tying it to number of models working on the process should be fine.
What's the point of having the whole squad doing the salvage, if the speed is equal with 1 model or 5.
17 Feb 2020, 16:57 PM

Instead of a nerf to salvage, what about reducing tw hp? It will take less time to everyone to deny tw. Right?

All the abilities that already kill and destroy team weapons will continue to do so
17 Feb 2020, 18:42 PM

Instead of a nerf to salvage, what about reducing tw hp? It will take less time to everyone to deny tw. Right?

Might be a good idea, but I don't really see why OKW needs to salvage team weapons in the first place

I feel like that should be restricted to scavenge doctrine, keep the ability to salvage wrecks stock as is

The removing of team weapons just seems cheesy to me. Like it's already an insult enough that a Maxim isn't worth stealing
18 Feb 2020, 01:41 AM

The removing of team weapons just seems cheesy to me. Like it's already an insult enough that a Maxim isn't worth stealing

I loled for this.

Yeah TW removal is the issue and there is no reason for those to be scavenged. Tank wreks and maybe ATG and similar wreks are the intentioned target.

Why not remove the TW from the Scavengable list?
18 Feb 2020, 10:07 AM

Nah, I always steal Maxims. They are extremely good with the constant fire ability.
18 Feb 2020, 10:55 AM

6 pages of discussions about OKW salvage while the really problematic stuff gets ignored? wow
18 Feb 2020, 11:00 AM

6 pages of discussions about OKW salvage while the really problematic stuff gets ignored? wow

That's because you can't patch l2p out of players and there aren't really any other severe cases.
18 Feb 2020, 11:06 AM

Why not remove the TW from the Scavengable list?

I haven’t salvaged an abandoned team weapon as OKW in like 50 games. There’s literally no reason not to steal it, unless you’re pop capped.

Latch is just delusional.
18 Feb 2020, 12:49 PM

Slow but steady we're patching out everything thats unique to each faction.

How often does this even happen, 'once in ten games' is hard to believe. Then again, make your pick;
1. your opponent has 5 fuel.
2. your opponent has your HMG/mortar/ATG.

Double the salvage time and recource gain and be done with it...
18 Feb 2020, 13:07 PM

Or - again - do nothing, because there is no issue here.

Some random scrub losing team weapon is hardly worth a 5 page "balance" discussion.
18 Feb 2020, 13:23 PM

They are extremely good with the constant fire ability.

Ehh, but you only get a 4 man crew. I always salvage or destroy, I'd rather have either of the axis MGs
18 Feb 2020, 13:37 PM

Stop saying OP is a scrub cause he gets his weapon salvaged and now makes a rage post, alot of other players agree with him and alot dont... thats why this thread exists for 6 pages now, cause its a thing.

Start playing 1v1 you gardening scrubs, every decent player will salvage your decrewed team weapons. every game.
you can argue that it is your own fault or it isnt a problem, go for it but saying it never happens or "i never do it, so it doesnt exist" is just dumb.

complaining about OP being retarded and how this thread is still going but making 20 post about nothing but saying this, nice

agree or disagree if its a problem or not, its a thing, get over it. You are the delusional scrubs in here
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight