Login

russian armor

New Commander Update Patch June 14th

PAGES (14)down
15 Jun 2019, 15:10 PM

The "new" tigers do seem to arrive too early.

Actually allot of powerful units seem to arrive too early.
15 Jun 2019, 15:23 PM

I won today against tiger assault grens ans ostwind combo. Those echelons helped plus extra armour on shermans. The opponent was sililar rank ost guy. But since I play ost a lot I guess it's easier then. We'll see what happens after like a week or two :)

Since I play with Soviets, they used to be bad at the start, but now they just suck.

And pay attention Tiger arrived earlier than I had resources on the Su-85, despite the fact that we did not give away our fuel. A tiger is simply an OP in such a situation; it wipe the infantry with a full squad and is good against tanks.
15 Jun 2019, 15:42 PM

Tiger should need all structures be build.
15 Jun 2019, 15:44 PM

Tiger should need all structures be build.

It does.
15 Jun 2019, 15:45 PM

I like the new Tiger Ace design. Punishing you for keeping it alife was frustrating over years.

However I'm still confused about the exact stats differences and vet boni between the new Tiger Ace and the regular Tiger.
15 Jun 2019, 15:48 PM

So, we had months of testing. Yet people now all of a sudden claim Tiger comes on the field too soon or that assgrenns create too much early dominance? Where were you guys during testing lol?
15 Jun 2019, 15:51 PM

So, we had months of testing. Yet people now all of a sudden claim Tiger comes on the field too soon or that assgrenns create too much early dominance? Where were you guys during testing lol?

Likely most of feedback was vs AI or from 1v1 and the issue is 3v3/4v4 as usual.
But don't worry, with next patch all heavy tanks will hit the field between 12 and 14th minute due to binding them to tech. People will ignore lights and just rush heavies instead.
15 Jun 2019, 16:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2019, 15:44 PMKatitof

It does.

How is it possible it arrives so early?

Then Axis really need all fuel points and some extra fuel outposts. If it is so, then it was a fail of Alliis and a clear lose after min 4. xD
15 Jun 2019, 16:06 PM

ok. I play only 1v1 and so far I'm happy with the patch. But we'll see what I say when I see the tiger too early ;)
15 Jun 2019, 16:11 PM

Most critics seem to be cry "wuäh wuäh" because they use new allii commanders versus new Ostheer one. They don't counter this commander.

It is like shit posting, that Osttruppen get overrun by Shocks...
15 Jun 2019, 16:19 PM

Most critics seem to be cry "wuäh wuäh" because they use new allii commanders versus new Ostheer one. They don't counter this commander.

It is like shit posting, that Osttruppen get overrun by Shocks...

+1000

Soviets / US never used Scout car / Mech against my Assgrens so far...
15 Jun 2019, 16:20 PM

Conscripts with SVTs are now super cheap penals that can oorah and merge.
Dshks are now maxims on steroids that can be crewed by cheap engineers with small reinforce cost.
15 Jun 2019, 16:23 PM

Permanently Banned
Conscripts with SVTs are now super cheap penals that can oorah and merge.
Dshks are now maxims on steroids that can be crewed by cheap engineers with small reinforce cost.

You only get 4 svts and the DPS is pretty pathetic considering u have to spend muni on them. Id rather have the Shock penals.. DSHK also comes at 2cp or so at a higher cost so it damn better be better than maxim. ostheer seems oppressive this patch though didnt lose a single game as okw/osth premade but allies is another story completely..ost commander is too good in team modes alongside the core changes without anything being compensated for any of it .. like the oppressive mg-42. cant use the argument that ostheer sucks without it anymore

also would it be possible to make the rocket strafe useful against static objects such as the Lefh? we used 2 rocket strafes on 1 simultaneously and i dont think any of the rocks hit it or it just deal very little damage

People whined about assengies on USF coming at 0cp and rekting everything but now we have sprinting assgrens at 0cp and low cost wiping everything early like what? theyre almost like PPSh cons if not better outside of the lack of snare
15 Jun 2019, 16:28 PM

You only get 4 svts and the DPS is pretty pathetic considering u have to spend muni on them. Id rather have the Shock penals.. DSHK also comes at 2cp or so at a higher cost so it damn better be better than maxim. ostheer seems oppressive this patch though didnt lose a single game as okw/osth premade but allies is another story completely..

also would it be possible to make the rocket strafe useful against static objects such as the Lefh? we used 2 rocket strafes on 1 simultaneously and i dont think any of the rocks hit it or it just deal very little damage

I lost almost every game as OKW though.
Panzerfussies are good but bleed too much.
Conscripts heavy builds are so oppressive, I see them every game.
15 Jun 2019, 16:32 PM

People whined about assengies on USF coming at 0cp and rekting everything but now we have sprinting assgrens at 0cp and low cost wiping everything early like what? theyre .

Assgrens were always available at 0Cp and always had Sprint. They are finally useful and can be countered easily by light vehicles. I dont understand why players simple build clown car and chase them down. Scout car /UC are fearsome enough against Grens with fasut how good might they be against inf without snares?
15 Jun 2019, 16:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jun 2019, 16:32 PMSmartie

Assgrens were always available at 0Cp and always had Sprint. They are finally useful and can be countered easily by light vehicles. I dont understand why players simple build clown car and chase them down. Scout car /UC are fearsome enough against Grens with fasut how good might they be against inf without snares?

Are you calling for brain? xD

Let them cry some days, then they begin to find a new play-style.
15 Jun 2019, 16:42 PM

Yes but it fires so fast now that it just penetrates all the time. The thing has been overbuffed
it literally has no pen buff here are the patch notes
Ostwind

We’ve made some significant improvements to the Ostwind to improve its viability over the Panzer IV which was generally chosen as the first tank for Ostheer thanks to its ability to fight both infantry and medium tanks. Its ability to destroy infantry and aircraft at a lower cost compared to the Panzer IV will allow it to find a place against certain builds.

Reload Frequency from 5 to 7
Scatter from 7.1 to 5.25
Cooldown from 0.5/0.7 to 0.35
Scatter offset to 0
Minimum range removed.
AA chance from 17% to 24%
Veterancy 2 AA chance from 24% to 40%
AOE can now only hit two models max per squad.

stop smoking weed while playing
15 Jun 2019, 16:44 PM

not the tiger ace, it's the base tiger which did not get any changes in this patch so why are people complaining about it now ?
15 Jun 2019, 16:45 PM

it literally has no pen buff here are the patch notes
Ostwind

We’ve made some significant improvements to the Ostwind to improve its viability over the Panzer IV which was generally chosen as the first tank for Ostheer thanks to its ability to fight both infantry and medium tanks. Its ability to destroy infantry and aircraft at a lower cost compared to the Panzer IV will allow it to find a place against certain builds.

Reload Frequency from 5 to 7
Scatter from 7.1 to 5.25
Cooldown from 0.5/0.7 to 0.35
Scatter offset to 0
Minimum range removed.
AA chance from 17% to 24%
Veterancy 2 AA chance from 24% to 40%
AOE can now only hit two models max per squad.

stop smoking weed while playing

Literally just read what I said
PAGES (14)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment