Version 5.0 changes
GENERAL FACTION CHANGES
Soviet General Faction Changes
To improve the performance of Conscripts, while retaining their role as utility infantry that excel at shielding and supporting other units, we have added an upgrade to help them scale into the late game. The extra man and reduced reinforce cost will allow them to more effectively trade against opposing infantry while the veterancy bonus will help fresh Conscript squads gain veterancy.
- New squad upgrade available after the Mechanized Armor Kampaneya is deployed.
- Mobilized Reserves: Increases squad size by 1, reduces squad reinforce cost to 17 and increases veterancy gain by 20%. Takes up one weapon slot. Costs 50 munitions.
Conscript AT Grenade Package
- Fuel cost from 25 to 10.
The M5 is receiving a small number of changes to improve its role as a support vehicle.
- Cost from 270/30 to 240/30
- M2HB Quad mount moving burst from 0.5 to 0.75
- M2HB Quad mount far accuracy from 0.1 to 0.125
- M2HB Quad mount burst duration from 1/5 to 1.5/2
- M2HB Quad mount Cost from 100 to 90
The SU-76 is receiving a number of slight changes to improve its role against light and medium vehicles with only a slight reduction against heavy tanks.
- Accuracy from 0.05/0.035/0.025 to 0.05/0.04/0.0375
- Penetration from 200/190/180 to 180/170/160
- Rotation rate from 30 to 32
M42 45mm Anti-Tank Gun
The range on canister rounds is being reduced to increase infantry-based counterplay against groups of M42 ATGs.
- Canister range from 50 to 30.
Link to full patch notes:
Please provide your imput and feedback about these changes here!