Login

russian armor

Do you think cons deserve some nondoc AI upgrade ?

28 Mar 2019, 22:05 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

Why not just have a tier 4 upgrade for conscripts that reduce their reinforcement/production/pop cap costs? Like vcoh USF supply yard upgrade, but specifically targeting conscripts instead of supply income.

Reduce cost of conscript squad 25%-ish (200 or so)
Reduce reinforcement rate by 25%
Reduce pop cap cost as well.

Have it cost 200-150mp 50 fuel or something like that.

Could actually make it a bit more "aggression" based like they were originally designed to be, aggressive faction that is all over the map, but doesn't have the strongest late game (non-doc).

The problem with this I would guess is that any conscript upgrades from doctrines (ppsh) could be too strong outside of 1v1, along with the utility they currently get... but something like this would give an incentive to not go penals.

Dunno. Just an idea.
28 Mar 2019, 22:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Mar 2019, 21:44 PMKatitof
Ok, I see.
I assumed you misspelled due to how batshit insanely OP reduced damage on infantry is.
Remember that even 1% reduced damage adds 10% durability against simple 8 dmg rifle.

There is a good balance reason reduced damage bulletins were some of the first to get scrapped.
the ranger have it just fine that's why i said just nerf the equivalent ra vet
28 Mar 2019, 22:27 PM

Maybe give them passive ability "To the last man" like penals have? It's not so strong as nondoc weapon upgrade.
29 Mar 2019, 01:55 AM

I loved Tric's idea. Pls make it happen
29 Mar 2019, 05:56 AM

I think PPSH upgrade little expensive,about 40ammo should better.....
And maybe can give Penal or Cons DP upgrade?35ammo for one DP give Cons ,or 65ammo two DP for penal but cant lock vehicle
29 Mar 2019, 10:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Mar 2019, 21:22 PMKatitof

We don't need to do endless buff loop.
We need to bring mid and late game cons on the level of LMG grens, so they actually can contest any infantry. Axis elites roflstomp them so bad its not even funny, volks and grens outscale their high vet without any effort through weapon upgrades. Something that isn't DP-28 is needed at T3/T4 level to make them cost efficient infantry.

Even the shittiest infantry in game, osttruppen, outscales cons now with LMG upgrade.
It simply baffles my mind what kind of mental gymnastics were performed to get to the conclusion that doctrinal meme unit for early map control and recrewing team weapons should get weapon upgrade, but mainline infantry that is supposed to be army's backbone shouldn't after so many years of the exact same problem existing.

I agree here, personally Conscripts should be able to get PPSH with T3, and the PPSH Doctrine Upgrade should be replaced with some form of LMG (like DP-28) or SVT-40s to mirror the G-43 upgrade that Grenadiers have.
29 Mar 2019, 22:26 PM

I agree here, personally Conscripts should be able to get PPSH with T3, and the PPSH Doctrine Upgrade should be replaced with some form of LMG (like DP-28) or SVT-40s to mirror the G-43 upgrade that Grenadiers have.

But G43 are doctrinal, first.
Lastly faction cloning sucks.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight