Login

russian armor

give strumpio 2 kar98k

3 May 2018, 10:45 AM

strumpio is too powerful at close range so "opposing player" can't deal with it at all. and strumpio cant deal with long range battle. let's replace his 2 stg to 2 kar98k so he can fight at long range. It will give him a good diverse option to engage at all range!

ps. I've got this idea from conscripts note in sbp. This is a buff idea for strumpio cuz he can fight at long range. XD
3 May 2018, 10:50 AM

There is nothing wrong with spios.
3 May 2018, 11:06 AM

So now you want them to suck both at long and at short range? They are 300mp and very squishy. Sure, they can catch you off-guard, but if you see them coming they are just mp bleed for your opponent.
3 May 2018, 11:08 AM

Spios are just right...If anything they should get a vet requirement decrease so they scale a bit better.
3 May 2018, 11:44 AM

So now you want them to suck both at long and at short range? They are 300mp and very squishy. Sure, they can catch you off-guard, but if you see them coming they are just mp bleed for your opponent.

how about upcoming sbp ppsh cons then? +it is doctrine weapon
3 May 2018, 12:01 PM

how about upcoming sbp ppsh cons then? +it is doctrine weapon

That ppsh change is stupid and hopefully will get dropped.
3 May 2018, 12:24 PM

This change is a bit too much imo. However, I wouldn't mind to see a nerf on moving accuracy on Stg
3 May 2018, 12:26 PM

If you want to complain about the ppsh change, complain about the ppsh change.

Don't drag other units into it.
3 May 2018, 13:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 May 2018, 12:24 PMWiking
This change is a bit too much imo. However, I wouldn't mind to see a nerf on moving accuracy on Stg

they already have bad moving acc
3 May 2018, 13:08 PM
Donator 11

Sturmpios are well designed and ballanced unit. Unless we throw the early game ballance of other factions out of the window completely, there is no need to change them in any way.
3 May 2018, 13:16 PM

They are balanced, if you have problems with them, you probably need to play bit more against them and figure out how to counter them.
3 May 2018, 13:53 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

If you remove the StGs from them they would have to be called just Pioneers Kappa
3 May 2018, 13:54 PM

So SPios become 4 men Volks you don't have to buy the STG upgrade for? Cool. They are better as they are now where you get rewarded for good micro and ambushing units but punished for bad micro and getting caught trying to close in.
3 May 2018, 14:02 PM

So SPios become 4 men Volks you don't have to buy the STG upgrade for? Cool. They are better as they are now where you get rewarded for good micro and ambushing units but punished for bad micro and getting caught trying to close in.

ST STGs and VG STGs are completely different weapons.

One could test lowering XP value and POP and give them 2 MP40 with the option to upgrade to 4 STGs or 1 sweaper (replacing an MP40) or 1-2 shrecks (replacing an STG44) moving grenades to vet1.
3 May 2018, 14:32 PM

There is nothing wrong with spios.

And this guy is top 100, top 150 with every faction. Can't even trust playercards anymore.
3 May 2018, 14:33 PM

I don't think they should be the starting unit for OKW. For the faction that can use a vehicle to do all of their back-capping to also have an aggressive starting unit is weird to me.

I hope I'm not the only one who preferred the much slower openings of pre-WFA. I don't want it to sound like I think OKW is only at fault for that, cause we went from 2 factions that almost always needed to get a building right away, to having 3 that rely on their hq for the first 4-5mins. To compensate we moved mg42 to hq and had to rework conscripts completely. End of rant
3 May 2018, 15:22 PM

They're fine.

They can rush most other builder units, but the second they try to hop out of cover and engage in CQC against frontline infantry in cover, particularly Riflemen, IS or Penals, they die before doing anything substantial.

They can't outshoot rifles at medium-long range, and trying to rush them is a great way to lose models.

They're also expensive to lose.
3 May 2018, 15:35 PM

High risk high reward unit. I think they are a great complementary unit to the Volksgrenadiers in the early game but they can't fight on their own very well (once the enemy starts fielding mainline infantry) due to how fragile they are. They can obliterate squads but they can also get obliterated themselves to focussed fire and OKW loses 300mp.

I'd say they're perfectly fine as they are.
3 May 2018, 22:28 PM

I wouldnt mind seeing some of their raw firepower tweaked for more anti garrison damage. Against soviet and USF the sturm lets them control what ever initial emgagment they want but against brits the sturm is a bit underwhelming given its a larger target than the tommy, more expensive to reinforce and has to close (not quite sure WHY a long range squad has a smaller target size than a more expensive cqb unit with identical timing but there we are...) Plus it would allow okw a bit better early anti garrison power outside dumping munitions into flame nades.
3 May 2018, 23:56 PM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

If you want to complain about the ppsh change, complain about the ppsh change.

Don't drag other units into it.

Well said
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight