Login

russian armor

OKW is absolutely trash now, rebalance this asap!

PAGES (8)down
2 Jan 2018, 08:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jan 2018, 08:17 AMShuko
How do you know Volks are useless? Even players like Brosras equip Bazooka on Riflemen in 1v1 (not just a 4v4 thing). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-DP-8G0UsU

That happens when you go for para lmg being your mainline, so riflemen becomes insane snare + double at unit.

That was actually a good build.
2 Jan 2018, 09:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Dec 2017, 17:11 PMShuko

From yesterday: Volks in practice :lolol:

let talk about stats

Volk STG Acc 0.38/0.4/0.55 But volk Vet 2 have 30% acc Buff it mean 0.481/0.52/0.715

Retreat Squad got Rec Acc 0.5% 0.24/0.26/0.357

but acc more by con have 1.087 Target size and it not think before con recrew their not vet 3 (for get rec acc buff)

summary RNG God curse you 3 sec -*-

--------
talk about Volk acc should get liite acc Buff ?
2 Jan 2018, 11:52 AM

Seems to me OKW isnt the only ones suffering what about Ostheer? They're infantry and tanks seems equally stunted compared to the allied counterparts. I play allies Its seems very easy compared to playing either german faction where you have to constantly play your ass off and losses hurt way more.
I can deal with the infantry disparity becuase In my understanding it was always allies had better infantry while germans had better armour.But as it is now Tank/Cost performance ratio compared to allies is also off the charts in favor of allies. Top it off as a German player youre pressed for fuel whole game to tech and get tank out, while the allies have no problem spamming tanks and their destroyers are rediculously outperforming german tanks.
Honestly it really doesn't feel remotely balanced.... oh god and lets not even go into the ability of allied factions to far out artyspam germans, which is experienced rediculously in team games. I don't think I'm being super biased either Imo cause I've always been an underdog type of guy when Germans seemed op to me I played allies more and when Allies seem Op I played Germans more. The difference is there for real it is simply much easier to win with allies not that you can't win with Germans but it is simply much harder to do so and German mistakes are much less forgiving compared to the allied ability simply spam passed lots of mistakes that would mean GG for a German player. This is my opinion of current balance.
2 Jan 2018, 13:33 PM

this is just a rage thread.
no point posting on it.
but here i go again LUL.
you guys think raketen is shiet, idc anymore. maybe learn to use it.
volks are shiet? total bs as they are still good. how do i know? cause i played a 1v1 game and i lost my battle duo to his army being better. i made 4 cons and so he made 4 volks... who won? he did. my 4cons won almost no battle cause at long range ofc they don't win but when i wanne get closer and i am actually closer, cause i've lost 1 moddel i lose the battle again. you would think of just getting more squads but all he does is make the same amount. my only option was to go guards or maybe get a maxim? i think guards would've been better. but that's 360mp to beat a 250mp squad!!! wtf. btw for 10mp more they're fucking good compared to cons. what you could do is wait for ppsh.
3 Jan 2018, 14:16 PM

no point posting on it.
but here i go again LUL.
volks are shiet? total bs as they are still good. how do i know? cause i played a 1v1 game and i lost my battle duo to his army being better. i made 4 cons and so he made 4 volks... who won? he did. my 4cons won almost no battle cause at long range ofc they don't win but when i wanne get closer and i am actually closer, cause i've lost 1 moddel i lose the battle again. you would think of just getting more squads but all he does is make the same amount. my only option was to go guards or maybe get a maxim? i think guards would've been better. but that's 360mp to beat a 250mp squad!!! wtf. btw for 10mp more they're fucking good compared to cons. what you could do is wait for ppsh.

I wanna see ur Replay, that sounds like kiddie-Stories, ur 4 cons losing vs 4 volks.
Then ur micro is just bad,Volks do not as much dmg to win vs cons now. only Long Range.
they have good inf, accurate mortar and good mg now + Mass effect with their 6man units. they have a sniper who kill EVERY sniper without losing even one man, they have flamer HT earlier than EVERY other faction, they have cheap tanks who wipe inf OR shoot tanks, they have great Arty with Katjusha, so WHAT? No OP, everything fine?

Thats balanced to a Piece of Crap, if u play random and have an OKW mate, u can drop at start, better than wasting time. if u play vs 2x russians, u can drop the game, cause of the buffs last patch.
Nobody plays brits anymore, cause of the unfair nerfs with their emplacements.
That sukks all.
3 Jan 2018, 20:57 PM

no point posting on it.
but here i go again LUL.

Of course Conscripts lose. They're Conscripts.

There's a reason all Soviet players use nothing but Penals. Endless Penals. Forever.

However, Conscripts, being one of two baseline infantry squads that is the same as it was at the game's launch roughly (the other being Ostheer Grenadiers), will lose to everything from the Western Front expansion, simply because the Eastern Front factions were never properly redesigned to match the obscene power creep of the Western Front factions and the Brits.

However, Penals are now absurd, which is why everyone spams them, while Axis factions didn't get anything of the sort.
4 Jan 2018, 00:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Jan 2018, 23:38 PMPhy
People stating raketen is good LOL. How can AT be good and at the same time die to a tank in an average of 1-2 shots.

Literally as soon as a raketen is revealed, it is dead. The crew cannot take any damage, not from tanks and not from infantry with small arms. Retreat doesnt change that.
4 Jan 2018, 09:43 AM

I don't know who came up with those genius change. But OKW right now has the worst basic infantry, the most expensive tech, lowest Price/performance ratio tanks, and the most terrible artillery (ISG is pretty much a stone catapult, and it still got nerfed wtf!!). On the other hand, infantry section, guards and conscript are buffed, how is okw player supposes to win a infantry engagement while volks are significantly overpowered by rifleman and infantry sections. These infantry changes require OKW players to rely more on their light armors, and guess what, Panzer 2 and Stuka also got nerfed. Whoever made this balance pack may just as well add a "free win" bottom to Allied players screen whenever they meet a OKW

yeah I agree wholeheartedly, the guards and penal battallion spam is very real atm.
+1

idk why they nerfed OKW Infantry support gun, it really is worthless right now.

The giant GG soviet mortar now is more powerful then ever, literally gives germans zero counter.

Who patched this? -.-
4 Jan 2018, 13:14 PM

yeah I agree wholeheartedly, the guards and penal battallion spam is very real atm.
+1

idk why they nerfed OKW Infantry support gun, it really is worthless right now.

The giant GG soviet mortar now is more powerful then ever, literally gives germans zero counter.

Who patched this? -.-

Allie biased players...look to their playercards..
4 Jan 2018, 14:28 PM

Literally as soon as a raketen is revealed, it is dead. The crew cannot take any damage, not from tanks and not from infantry with small arms. Retreat doesnt change that.

It would actually be okay if it weren't for the high chance for the whole thing to stop because one guy died and they need to rearrange the way they carry the gun.

Many team weapon retreat wipes happen when the "main dude" carrying the thing dies.
4 Jan 2018, 16:25 PM
Senior Caster Badge

OKW is fine, just #adapt.

Enemy has more fuel than you whole game? go t2 and get a puma. You can kill any tank with Puma and raketen.
4 Jan 2018, 16:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jan 2018, 16:25 PMd0ggY

Enemy has more fuel than you whole game? go t2 and get a puma. You can kill any tank with Puma and raketen.
ahahahahaha
4 Jan 2018, 16:37 PM
Senior Caster Badge

ahahahahaha

Quality Post as i see :> But prove me wrong here, which allied tank that can come earlier than jp4/p4 can just overroll a puma? I'm also not saying that you should go Puma like right away, go t1, get flak ht and map control in early stages won't be that much of a problem
4 Jan 2018, 16:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jan 2018, 16:37 PMd0ggY

Quality Post as i see :> But prove me wrong here, which allied tank that can come earlier than jp4/p4 can just overroll a puma? I'm also not saying that you should go Puma like right away, go t1, get flak ht and map control in early stages won't be that much of a problem
medic or mech ?
4 Jan 2018, 18:21 PM

You can kill any tank with Puma and raketen.

In what world can this happen when the raketen refuses to even shoot at tanks? I would say 1 out of 10 games tanks drive right by the rak and it doesnt even bother to shoot. It then gets weakened as they drive by and maybe gets one shot off before dying. That leaves your puma to finish off a pair of t34s by itself gg. There is a sweeping statement just like yours :)
5 Jan 2018, 06:33 AM

HAHAHAHA.

If the opponent is bad enough for me to kill his tanks with raketen and Puma, I wouldn't even be behind on fuel in the first place.

If my opponent is strong enough to maintain a healthy fuel advantage over me, how could I possibly fend off his tanks with raketen and Puma?
5 Jan 2018, 07:07 AM

The Raketenwerfer is blatantly subpar.

Infantry discover and kill Raketens instantly, even with other OKW infantry nearby to support.

Tanks kill Raketens instantly.

Artillery kills Raketens not just instantly but in ways that don't even make sense (shell lands near squad, not hitting any models, yet the Raketen gets wiped nonetheless).

And don't even get me started on the Mechanized HQ. By the time the Puma is out (since you have to bring out a Luchs first to prevent Penal/Rifle/Section spam from overwhelming the feeble Volks), the enemy already is about to get their first medium tank out.

So then you think, "Hmmm, so I guess I should flank hard with the Puma and use an AT gun in concert to wipe the tank", but oh, right, the Raketenwerfer has terrible range and still has trouble acquiring targets and keeping them acquired.

Then a second medium tank comes out, and the Puma is about as useful as a 222.

I swear, it's like Axis forces are under some Armored Car Curse, because how else do you explain both "armored cars" on the Axis side -- the 222 and the Puma -- being designed, tiered, and statted in such a way that they're effectively unusuable?
5 Jan 2018, 07:43 AM

OKW just need a good mobile AT like Wehr PG-shreks. RW43 was good in combination with shrek volks, but its really usless without it - short fire range and huge aim time making them easy to flank and its easier to kill the crew with any weapons due to the lack of cover.
Sturmpio shreks are just a joke, because they have low HP, high cost and only one shrek. And you need to remember what they have more other tasks on the battlefield like repairing, putting mines, demining and etc.
After all changes with volks I think they will be good with shreks again or you can give 2 shreks to Obers or rework pio shreks package (add second shrek with more armour and HP to squad, but with removing a repair ability and etc.).

Exactly that is imo the most notable problem in sturmpios having shreck, they have too many roles attached to them. They are early on your close range dps and flankers, your mine placers, repairers mobile anti tank, deminers and if chosen doctrine, anti garrison unit. This wouldn't be problem with other engineers, but it is on sturmpios who allready take lot of popcap and are expensive as hell so you can have max 2 of them to be practical. Shrecks must be given to some other unit or made completely new unit dor it, as it stands, sturmpios are bit too occupied to fill all roles and you need to get multiple, otherwise you either lack mine clearing or repair or mobile anti tank. (though lot of people have gotten used to not have infantry anti tank as okw) also single shreck is useless on them as told earlier.
5 Jan 2018, 09:09 AM

Axis propaganda and whine thread, Quality posting for sure.
5 Jan 2018, 11:01 AM

Rakk wasnt good with old volks shreks it was underpowered by far and even if it wasnt it wouldnt even be built because volks shreks were cancer blobs. The rak is pretty good now (snares too for the okw!) Its cheap as balls and can ambush. Use it to ambush!
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 27
unknown 25
Peru 19
United Kingdom 201
Germany 34
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias