My partisans keep beating Fallschirmjäger 1v1

210mp wipes 440mp in 4 seconds :foreveralone:
19 Sep 2015, 17:56 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Besides obvious hotfix incoming...

My partisans keep beating Fallschirmjäger 1v1

210mp wipes 440mp in 4 seconds :foreveralone:

1- Aren't they 250mp?
2- If they pop right in front of you, probably. Theres no way they can defeat you on approach. Falls are good at all distances, they have to engage according to what they are facing.
SMG > far range
Rifles > Close/mid
19 Sep 2015, 18:58 PM

Besides obvious hotfix incoming...

1- Aren't they 250mp?
2- If they pop right in front of you, probably. Theres no way they can defeat you on approach. Falls are good at all distances, they have to engage according to what they are facing.
SMG > far range
Rifles > Close/mid

They are 210mp. At Partysans are 270mp. Both popped out of the same building within like 5 seconds, my Partys first, but I was fighting a Volks at that time and just switched target when the Falls were already shooting at me. I think you could expect a full-health 440mp unit to defeat a 210mp unit, especially if they already had taken small damage.

Just one example. There were several other examples where my Partys approached them (both in no cover) and yet raped them.
20 Sep 2015, 01:47 AM

Is there any reason Relic buff by such large amounts randomly. I really want to see partisans viable and love the idea that when playing against partisans, you need to constantly be watching out and preparing for a random strike behind the lines.

But why could they just not buff very slightly then test and try and find a sweet spot rather than just buff them without testing to this damn level.
20 Sep 2015, 11:09 AM

No look at my previous posts. Way I understand is they have 24 DPS and shocks are 16. I'm saying bring down to 16 or maybe 12. But then they will go back to being super weak and outclassed as soon as any vehicles tanks hit field. They shouldn't be frontline troops ever but they should be highly valuable since the doctrine has no artillery no heavy and no off map

Oh, I misunderstood and thought you wanted the squad to do as much damage as a shock squad, but also be cheaper than they currently are.

Is there any reason Relic buff by such large amounts randomly. I really want to see partisans viable and love the idea that when playing against partisans, you need to constantly be watching out and preparing for a random strike behind the lines.

But why could they just not buff very slightly then test and try and find a sweet spot rather than just buff them without testing to this damn level.

Not necessarily, which is why it's so confusing to everyone. To me it seems simple, if you want to buff something, look at similar units. They could have looked at Assault Engineers and Assault Grenadiers for reference, but they didn't.
21 Sep 2015, 01:00 AM

yes, but theyre still a 4 man SMG squad that MUST get into close quarters to deal any form of damage. Once they spawn and retreat back to base, theyll struggle as regular troops on the battlefield. its very difficult for them to close the distance since you can focus them down. -17% honestly isnt very much for a 4 man squad. losing even one model means a whopping 25% decrease in dps.

One thing you don't consider - the price, spawnable at any ambient building.
Hey, they already bring chaos before they go back to their base.
It doen't even matter they die, because it's dirt cheap.

It will be patched, but seriously you've gotta look at a unit from various perspective before you mention, man.
Stormtroopers... what about them.
21 Sep 2015, 01:09 AM

Why are stormtroopers even coming into consideration...? Just because stormtroopers are bad doesn't mean partisans should also suck. It means stormtroopers just need to have a better defined role.

Also idk if u realize but you CAN kill the structures that they spawn from
21 Sep 2015, 01:25 AM

Since this seems semi-relevant, I want to point out that the PPSH guards in the lend lease commander currently have the worst PPSH as they did not get the accuracy/DPS buff the conscripts got, which is pretty shitty for elite infantry.

More on topic, Partisans will still be decent since their DPS will be about similar to Ass grens, and they can ambush effectively and with the use of mines or grenades they could also take down much better units such as Obers. It will be a viable commmander but will need more tactics than a heavy call-in meta commander.
21 Sep 2015, 02:45 AM

Since this seems semi-relevant, I want to point out that the PPSH guards in the lend lease commander currently have the worst PPSH as they did not get the accuracy/DPS buff the conscripts got, which is pretty shitty for elite infantry.

More on topic, Partisans will still be decent since their DPS will be about similar to Ass grens, and they can ambush effectively and with the use of mines or grenades they could also take down much better units such as Obers. It will be a viable commmander but will need more tactics than a heavy call-in meta commander.

Would love to see a guard PPSH buff. Not crazy but it's needed. That commander could be such a fun change up from the same shock rifle or guard motor.
21 Sep 2015, 02:55 AM

They should just give them Paratrooper Thompsons, since it's Lend-Lease.
21 Sep 2015, 03:04 AM

They should just give them Paratrooper Thompsons, since it's Lend-Lease.

Thompsons were even shipped standard-issue with halftracks to the Soviets. This idea makes perfect sense.
21 Sep 2015, 03:33 AM

Not necessarily, which is why it's so confusing to everyone. To me it seems simple, if you want to buff something, look at similar units. They could have looked at Assault Engineers and Assault Grenadiers for reference, but they didn't.

I feel like every time they change these units they don't fully understand the implications. Like they don't bother spawning the units in a lab to actually test what the changes are. It's like they're just theory-crafting the next patch, then going live with it.
21 Sep 2015, 04:52 AM

Thompsons were even shipped standard-issue with halftracks to the Soviets. This idea makes perfect sense.

I fully support this, 4 thompson 2 mosin nagant and Ass Guard will finally be useful. On the other note, when will my Dshk not be an mp sink?
21 Sep 2015, 07:20 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2015, 17:02 PMaaa
this co0mmander has no late game and nothing except partisans. Still only guard motor

So? You won't see the lategame because of your MP bleed. You literally can't use MGs on Maps with many houses because you simply can't retreat. Same with mortars.
The enemy doesn't need an IS-2 to screw you. A fast T-70 you can't counter is also gg.
21 Sep 2015, 07:40 AM

On the other note, when will my Dshk not be an mp sink?

According to Cruzz's ninja changes, the DShK now does twice the damage as a normal MG at mid range, and 3 times as much at close range. So, it already is.
21 Sep 2015, 07:45 AM

I think the partisan commander is a hard one to balance tbh...

Sure they shouldn't be doing the dps they do now...

However this commander is rather limited during end-game. If a player using this commander doesn't make substantial gains during the early game. Then they can get buried by the other factions without doctrinal armor.

Basically what im saying is... yeah Relic over-did it, as they always do. But they have to be careful not to push the doctrine back into the land of useless.
21 Sep 2015, 07:49 AM

This is the current state of partysans. Suffice it to say I believe it is a good thing that their RoF is being returned to normal.
21 Sep 2015, 08:42 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Sep 2015, 07:49 AMCabreza
This is the current state of partysans. Suffice it to say I believe it is a good thing that their RoF is being returned to normal.

Weird thing is Partisans PPSh were the odd-one-out for awhile now. Up until last patch all PPSh had near identical stats, the only difference was accuracy. The Partisan PPSh on the other hand also had a much longer reload, double the rate of fire, and half the damage.
21 Sep 2015, 10:21 AM

i still think partisans should be able to be recalled like the USF Mechanized ability for vehicles ;\
21 Sep 2015, 13:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Sep 2015, 11:31 AMZyllen

And the stupidity continues. anyway the point is moot they get nerfed next patch.

As does yours. And there goes the commander =]
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 46
unknown 3
Russian Federation 5

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %