Login

russian armor

Partisan SMGs

18 Sep 2015, 21:52 PM

+1 people need to let is play out a little bit before bitching and moaning.

On the other hand, 210 MP units with more DPS than IR StG 44 Obers that cost 400 MP + 60 munitions is retarded.
18 Sep 2015, 21:58 PM

On the other hand, 210 MP units with more DPS than IR StG 44 Obers that cost 400 MP + 60 munitions is retarded.

Vacum arguments aren't helping this. There DPS is completely different, partisians have to close a gap, obers get the benefit of range.
18 Sep 2015, 22:25 PM

Dude. Partisans can A: spawn out of buildings, and B: cloak, regardless of vet, at 210(!) mp, making them scale just fine in the lategame since you literally cannot safely cap without a considerable numerical superiority. At present, they are easily among the most retarded units in the game, a classic relic balance failure.
18 Sep 2015, 22:28 PM

Dude. Partisans can A: spawn out of buildings, and B: cloak, regardless of vet, at 210(!) mp, making them scale just fine in the lategame since you literally cannot safely cap without a considerable numerical superiority. At present, they are easily among the most retarded units in the game, a classic relic balance failure.

Hey, look, finally we have some historical accuracy going for soviets :snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter: :romeoMug:

Beware of partisans!

Passage at the mininum of two vehicles only!

Keep weapons ready!
18 Sep 2015, 22:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2015, 22:28 PMKatitof

Hey, look, finally we have some historical accuracy going for soviets :snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter: :romeoMug:

Beware of partisans!

Passage at the mininum of two vehicles only!

Keep weapons ready!

lol Katitof. Is that a nerdy attempt at humour or something?
To give you a semi-serious answer: The military value of Soviet partisans was overwhelmingly in annoyance, stretching economy of force measures etc, not in actual fighting. Tieing up security forces, requiring more elaborate safety measures, and further complicating the already "complicated" relationship between the Wehrmacht and the Civpop was the name of the game. Almost without fail, partisan efforts at stand up fighting ended in disaster, even against the more second rate formations (police, static formations, all sorts of Osttruppen etc) the Germans usually employed in their sweeps, which is why the more skillful hands at partisan warfare attempted to avoid head-on clashes if at all possible. Also, if you want to go all historical, I am not sure the StG 44 with ninja scope was standard issue in partisan ranks...
18 Sep 2015, 22:40 PM

lol Katitof. Is that a nerdy attempt at humour or something?

yes :guyokay: :foreveralone:
18 Sep 2015, 22:42 PM

Look, Relic clearly made a mistake and accidently overbuffed Partisans. I really don't see how there can be any debate about this.
18 Sep 2015, 23:50 PM

I am enjoying the meta ahah :P
19 Sep 2015, 00:08 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

It feels good to know I was the first person to abuse the new meta this patch. Almost like I am doing something with my life. :foreveralone:
19 Sep 2015, 00:20 AM

For the 210mp there is no way partisans can be doing the damage they are. I'm all for making partisans useful but their MP value needs to reflect their performance and even then their PPSHs are probably doing too much damage.
19 Sep 2015, 01:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Sep 2015, 00:20 AMCabreza
For the 210mp there is no way partisans can be doing the damage they are. I'm all for making partisans useful but their MP value needs to reflect their performance and even then their PPSHs are probably doing too much damage.

Rush obers with infrared scopes for mid game. Partisan commander has no heavy tanks. It completly destroyed partisans and will turn the tide.
19 Sep 2015, 04:49 AM

I think partisans are ok for their cost as a unit all things considered since they are quite fragile and expensive, but the spawning behind line with these smgs can get ridiculous.

I would suggest they adjust partisans to be a long range unit so that they can scale better after deployment but their shock value is not as high. they will still be able to take out support weapons but it won't be lightning quick and they cannot overpower infantry squads
19 Sep 2015, 05:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2015, 07:32 AMKatitof
1) You compare them to storms, not shocks.
2) Storms have 0.7 rec acc modifier, partisans don't. This makes partisans die like flies, storms don't.
3) Storms have much stronger AI and AT upgrades that come with ability supporting that weapon choice, partisans don't.
4) Yes, you're overreacting, because partisans up until now were shooting rubber bullets and if their molo haven't done any dmg, then they didn't either.
5) Its early game pressure doctrine, it doesn't have anything except early game power and some minor utility for late game.

Just played two games with my cousin. Wow are partisan anti infantry beastly. They melt through weapon teams and even gren's when unsupported. Not only are they cheap to buy (reinforce cost at 26 is really appropriate) pop out so they can ninja cap and they toss grenades and cocktails once researched so they can quickly clear most weapon teams
19 Sep 2015, 05:41 AM

They should be very powerful as they are fragile and this doc has no artillery and no call in tanks but this is too much.
19 Sep 2015, 05:54 AM

Rush obers with infrared scopes for mid game. Partisan commander has no heavy tanks. It completly destroyed partisans and will turn the tide.

Dude, the game is over with this cheese before you can get Obers. And who brings heavy tanks? stop saying that. SU-76 spam is the meta. What would you way if Pioneers had the same damage, had 6 men, and had cloak (and I'm not counting Terminator Teleportation Device).

Look at all of your posts man... you've chosen your ID wisely.
19 Sep 2015, 06:08 AM

Bring damage to shock level then reduce reinforcement cost
19 Sep 2015, 06:16 AM

Bring damage to shock level then reduce reinforcement cost

You want to buff them? o_O
19 Sep 2015, 07:41 AM

Another Relic balance joke... I'm not going to say anything about partisans.

1,Some unit is weak, then they buff them to the insane level.
2,Some unit is a little OP, they nerf them to the ground(Ober).
3,Some unit is never seen to use, they keep nerfing them.

Relic NEVER Test before they release the patch.
19 Sep 2015, 11:31 AM

So you're saying you're losing the ENTIRE game during the 1CP phase? If that's the case you blow. Build a MG and cover your guys. So the 2 CP shocktroops are unstoppable as well because they come out so early? 2cp is not much more, and I rather have shocks. ALSO germans get a 0 CP assault grenadier, as well as a mine counter quite quickly.. Partisans commander does not scale well to late game...which you can do ALL of the counters I mentioned after mid game.

And the stupidity continues. anyway the point is moot they get nerfed next patch.
19 Sep 2015, 15:59 PM

You want to buff them? o_O

No look at my previous posts. Way I understand is they have 24 DPS and shocks are 16. I'm saying bring down to 16 or maybe 12. But then they will go back to being super weak and outclassed as soon as any vehicles tanks hit field. They shouldn't be frontline troops ever but they should be highly valuable since the doctrine has no artillery no heavy and no off map
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 36
Germany 741
Netherlands 10

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak