Login

russian armor

Ostheer is for munitions heavy

20 Jun 2021, 23:37 PM

First you need medic bunker.
Then you need to upgrade your infantry.

We are talking 400 munitions just to get into the game

And that is not talking using grenades, faust, buffs and other stuff.

I played luftwaffe in 2v2 and build 3 munitions cache from the start and i was still munitions starved throughout the whole game.

It´s incredible
21 Jun 2021, 00:30 AM

i dont think it is better for any other faction
21 Jun 2021, 00:36 AM

It is much, much better for Soviets.
21 Jun 2021, 01:23 AM

you know ptrs on penals cost 75 and satchel cost 45 flamethrower cost 60 mines cost 30 nades, moly, atnade, flares,barrage have a cost 35, ppsh, quad cannon, tracking, tripmine... i think they got it bad to theres alot more
3 Jul 2021, 23:59 PM

axis players trying to convince the developer team why bunker and grenadier upgrades should be free and instead give double the effects
4 Jul 2021, 00:10 AM

not really. Oorahs, molotovs, nades for shocks and guards, upgrade for guards, zis barrage, 7men upgrade, mines. Flamer for engies is also very instrumental in con builds
4 Jul 2021, 04:18 AM

Soviets have Manpower and Fuel expenses instead.
4 Jul 2021, 05:25 AM

Soviets have Manpower and Fuel expenses instead.

With ptrs penals 7th man no more free su76 barrage soviets are on par with muni drain/cost for a while now. The mp devicit has been buffed with lower reinforce/medic/atnade and molly cost buffs in mp costs.
4 Jul 2021, 07:12 AM

USF has always been muni starved to get the most out of them. Brits somewhat but they are easier to Bren up. Sovs have the luxury of being able to spend/save muni as they see fit without too much detriment.

OKW are about the same as brits Muni usage (not counting specific commander ability spam, if you wanna spam goliaths then duh).

Wehr does have a lot of places to spend its muni unlike Sov. So what, vs Sov youll be inflicting much more bleed so having to sink into muni to inflict even MORE bleed is worth it.

Muni is important, I hate seeing more than 2 fuel caches in teamgames.
4 Jul 2021, 07:23 AM

I played luftwaffe in 2v2 and build 3 munitions cache from the start and i was still munitions starved throughout the whole game.

It´s incredible

UKF
60 muni Vickers upgrade UC
2x45 muni healing upgrade for sections
1x45 muni pyro upgrade for sections
3x90 muni LMG upgrades
1x30 muni sweeper

USF
3x 120 muni Bar upgrade
1x 30 muni sweeper

vs.

Ostheer
60 muni med bunker
3x 60 muni LMG
1x 30 muni sweeper

What are you complaining about? All factions need to pay muni for snares, mines and grenades, what is your point?
4 Jul 2021, 07:26 AM

You mean choking on mp all the time.
4 Jul 2021, 07:29 AM

UKF
60 muni Vickers upgrade UC
2x45 muni healing upgrade for sections
1x45 muni pyro upgrade for sections
3x90 muni LMG upgrades
1x30 muni sweeper

USF
3x 120 muni Bar upgrade
1x 30 muni sweeper

vs.

Ostheer
60 muni med bunker
3x 60 muni LMG
1x 30 muni sweeper

What are you complaining about? All factions need to pay muni for snares, mines and grenades, what is your point?

There is slight mistake on your end,
you don't need 2x lmg's or 2x bar just 1 is sufficient enough to win vs grens. you don't need to spend 45 for medic either.
4 Jul 2021, 08:06 AM

This is expected muni dump, not required muni dump to compete. Most players who want to win need 2x bars/brens, and its costed according.

Both sides blow through munis on call ins, snares, and nades.
4 Jul 2021, 08:20 AM

I think we me made a mistake of touching the thread that could've gone into oblivion. OP did not specify what is behind those 400 munies and why it is required, how OST muni expenses compare to other factions etc.

Basically OP: "I think this is unfair so you all figure out why it is unfair and what to do with it".
4 Jul 2021, 20:01 PM

It´s incredible

It's ok, you're among friends here. Just say you spam bunkers so we can get on with a gentle roast session then let this thread die.
4 Jul 2021, 21:00 PM

I think we me made a mistake of touching the thread that could've gone into oblivion. OP did not specify what is behind those 400 munies and why it is required, how OST muni expenses compare to other factions etc.

Basically OP: "I think this is unfair so you all figure out why it is unfair and what to do with it".

Lol This. Though when you see something glaringly wrong it's hard sometimes to just let it die quietly like it should :D

I do feel like Ost can struggle sometimes if you get munitions starved and can't get Gren upgrades. (Whereas Cons and Sections can usually get by without munitions upgrades for longer) But that's less game design and more in-game map control and good munitions rationing than anything I'd say. Like, don't spam grenades that are telegraphed dodges and then complain that you can't get LMG42s.
4 Jul 2021, 21:16 PM

Isn’t Luftwaffe stuffed full of muni heavy abilities? I lose track of the many air themed ostheer commanders. I recall big muni dumps in all of them though.
4 Jul 2021, 22:11 PM

All factions have munitions costs now. This is good. The more choices the better. It's economic diversity. Now If only WFA could move a bit away from Rambo-ifying their infantry even better.
4 Jul 2021, 22:30 PM

Maybe you should consider carefully first before mindlessly spending on those muni?

If you drop tellers like on every signle road, even 2000 muni is not enough for you.
5 Jul 2021, 00:26 AM

Isn’t Luftwaffe stuffed full of muni heavy abilities? I lose track of the many air themed ostheer commanders. I recall big muni dumps in all of them though.

Talking of a munition heavy commander? Allow me to introduce you to the Commando regiment.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★