Login

russian armor

Balance

• This thread is locked
14 Apr 2021, 14:50 PM

Serious question: has anybody checked winrates allies-axis?

I counted up recent buffs-nerfs to allies. It was 8-2. I counted up axis changes. 6-4.

Mass rifles firing lmg on the move + officer bonus unit. 5-man Tommies with on-field healing.

It feels like it's gone from hard but decent balance to extremely hard. Is there nobody else feeling this?
[code][/code]

All allied fast lights superior to kubel. Why do Brits get Bren and Sovs get flame truck, both hugely influential units? No idea.

Volks are pathetic now. There is not a single mainline unit they beat. Cons come much faster t9o, so they always outnumber.

Am I just in need of L2P? Or will someone give me a good answer showing stats where axis early units are better than allied.

Fck... Is everybody on the balance team from a country hurt by Germany and they just can't take the idea of them having better mainline in, early vehicles and rocket arty?
14 Apr 2021, 14:59 PM

I counted up recent buffs-nerfs to allies. It was 8-2. I counted up axis changes. 6-4.

Mass rifles firing lmg on the move + officer bonus unit. 5-man Tommies with on-field healing.

It feels like it's gone from hard but decent balance to extremely hard. Is there nobody else feeling this?

All allied fast lights superior to kubel. Why do Brits get Bren and Sovs get flame truck, both hugely influential units? No idea.

Volks are pathetic now. There is not a single mainline unit they beat. Cons come much faster t9o, so they always outnumber.

Am I just in need of L2P? Or will someone give me a good answer showing stats where axis early units are better than allied.

Fck... Is everybody on the balance team from a country hurt by Germany and they just can't take the idea of them having better mainline in, early vehicles and rocket arty?

State your playercard, soldier. We have to make further investigations.
14 Apr 2021, 15:00 PM

volks absolutely DESTROY sections

seriously this is just l2p issue, sorry.
14 Apr 2021, 15:07 PM

1v1 or team games? Cause if youre talking about team games, I got some bad news for you soldier.
14 Apr 2021, 15:20 PM

1v1 or team games? Cause if youre talking about team games, I got some bad news for you soldier.

even in 1v1s axis is fine, at top lvl play in tournaments OST still has the highest pickrate. OST if played optimally should beat USF simply because sniper counters the entire US faction. the only reason ost isn’t better then Soviets is because of 1 Soviet commander (airborne) otherwise it’s a mostly balanced matchup (kv1 is debatably BS but it’s getting nerfed, same with the op commander it comes in with guards) but by all means, ost is in a fine state right now, their OP bs of last patch is gone, I’d just like to see the Soviet counterpart gone as well. Saying this as someone who is only lvl 16 in ost 1v1s.
14 Apr 2021, 15:32 PM

Axis have around 60-65% win rate in 3v3 and 4v4 in the current patch.
14 Apr 2021, 15:43 PM

Damn it, one day we're Allied biased and the next day we're Axis biased.
This is confusing. What are we supposed to be?
14 Apr 2021, 15:47 PM

Schrödingers biased balance team.
14 Apr 2021, 16:54 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Don't glitch out in a paradox fellow human. As you know, humanity is a species which is highly emotional and irrational. Feelings get's in the way of any logical decision making. Proceed with protocol 1.0.42 and use code Acceptance. Once you input that command out, you will notice how it doesn't matter what you do, your current state value is dependent on the perception of third parties.

Have a good day void of any captcha.
14 Apr 2021, 17:28 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

You're supposed to be whatever I want on any given day!
14 Apr 2021, 19:04 PM

Balance team biased towards red units!
Plz buff blue units already!
14 Apr 2021, 19:16 PM

Hey, psst, can you please be axis based and buff the panther? kthxbye

:D
14 Apr 2021, 20:09 PM

Can you please buff MG42?
I feel like I have to build other units at some point in the game and this is pretty annoying!
18 Apr 2021, 22:39 PM

luckily there is a new stats site so u can check out it yourself
https://coh2stats.com/stats/month/1614556800/1v1/wermacht
27 Aug 2021, 10:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Apr 2021, 22:39 PMmadin2

luckily there is a new stats site so u can check out it yourself
https://coh2stats.com/stats/month/1614556800/1v1/wermacht

Thanks!
27 Aug 2021, 11:03 AM

I think, it just Soviet that really strong, other was fine.

played mostly on 2v2 and againts Soviet airborne and guard motor is so difficult

with LEFH nerf is really hard to counter mortar HM, and katyusa range that goes far away,

and btw, why katyusa range farther away than werfer/stuka, is it anyone notice this?
27 Aug 2021, 11:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Apr 2021, 19:04 PMKatitof

Balance team biased towards red units!
Plz buff blue units already!

haha :D that's a new one
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %