Login

russian armor

Balance

• This thread is locked
27 Aug 2021, 11:35 AM

2 days ago i played a game and i lost.

What's wrong with the balance in this game!??! Can someone explain to me!??!?
27 Aug 2021, 12:15 PM

with LEFH nerf is really hard to counter mortar HM, and katyusa range that goes far away,

A poor mate cant get used to with the fact that the game have to move away from 1 click and fu*k all allies indirect unit.

On the other hand, The British have fought again support weapons spam without any stock mobile indirect or rocket arty for more than haft of a decade by now, you know. And event if they pick doc, they got shitty one like us mortar clone or landmattress.

Talking of winrate, axis still remain the upphand, at least in team game, dispite all the allies ,"buff".

Op, why you complaint about volk? They are among the most self sufficient manline, and if anything, ober exist. Team game as okw, at least in lower rank, is like ez mode, every match is almost the same, someone pick elite armoured and the ST delete anything that have legs while dual rak and tank with heat delete anything that have wheel. Event when allies managed to win a long match, it is a mentally torture with all the struggle when you have to see your units disappear one by one. Just stop.
27 Aug 2021, 13:27 PM

The balance team's infinite wisdom knows no bounds, proven with each brilliant patch they release

notable game features include: homeless hungarian slobs with the combat efficiency of space alien predators, massive orbital cannons that shoot across the world and move at the speed of a sports car, two meter tall german super humans who are harder to hit than dwarves half their size. Cardio addicted Germans with airsoft rifles, meth addicted cardio germans with airsoft guns, the fucking maxim, obligatory airborne doctrine nerfs, obligatory shock/guard reskin units.

cant forget x3 assgrens at like minute 1 and 14 minute king tigers/tiger ACE, ah good times
27 Aug 2021, 16:52 PM

I dont care about balance and I dont play 1v1 cause it sucks. But here is the balance for the last several months according to PagePs legendary stats site.

These numbers vary widely from week to week. Some weeks Brits are getting 47% WR and the next week they are 53%. Is this because better players were playing them that week? Probably?

From this batch of numbers I would say OKW is getting rekt right now (which I have been saying for years in team games). But this does stretch across a couple patches and new OKW tech is better from what I have been told.

Just a single data point in a sea of data. Everyone should stick to their anecdotal data points of that one time when RNG raped you but you blame it on the map or faction balance :)

EDIT: I noticed I forgot to check top 200 on the chart. This paints a clearer picture from what is seen in tourneys etc. My bad. I am noob.

EDIT 2: For shits and giggles here is 4v4 for the same period.

This data says Axis is smashing Allies all day long. From the games I have seen recently the server is dishing out even Axis games. Where each game is 2-OKW and 2-OST. And Allies are all USF etc. So there are a lot of variables in play.
29 Aug 2021, 07:52 AM

i dont know if anyone addressed this issue

but kubel is the cheapest out of all LVs, it completely deserves to be destroyed in a 1 to 1 fight.
29 Aug 2021, 13:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Aug 2021, 13:27 PMKatukov
cant forget x3 assgrens at like minute 1 and 14 minute king tigers/tiger ACE, ah good times

You can have one @ minute 1. Either you can't count or you're full of shit, or both.

29 Aug 2021, 17:51 PM

4v4 is not a competitive mode, not in coh2 and not with randoms.
29 Aug 2021, 19:47 PM

4v4 is not a competitive mode, not in coh2 and not with randoms.

Where is this stated?

Can't see it on the Steam store page?
29 Aug 2021, 20:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Aug 2021, 19:47 PMGrim

Where is this stated?

Can't see it on the Steam store page?

Since when you could get a factual information about the game in the Steam store page?
29 Aug 2021, 20:21 PM

Since when you could get a factual information about the game in the Steam store page?

Where is the factual reliability of the Steam store page stated?

Can't see it on the Steam store page store page.
29 Aug 2021, 20:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Aug 2021, 20:21 PMGrim

Where is the factual reliability of the Steam store page stated?

Can't see it on the Steam store page store page.

and what you can see? just wondering
Vaz
29 Aug 2021, 21:06 PM

a headless guy in an internet forum is also not good place for factual information
30 Aug 2021, 09:21 AM

at first we should look at the dmg from callins and arty. example:
allies inf can get a full katjuscha or calliope salve onto their head without getting much dmg.

sec: have axis a sticky satchel? no. only one commander from wm give pios satchel which can be trow.

while allies have nondoc and doc options for this, whichdeny completly any dive in, is easy to use, make huge dmg and mostly everytime a dmg engine
30 Aug 2021, 11:47 AM

at first we should look at the dmg from callins and arty. example:
allies inf can get a full katjuscha or calliope salve onto their head without getting much dmg.

sec: have axis a sticky satchel? no. only one commander from wm give pios satchel which can be trow.

while allies have nondoc and doc options for this, whichdeny completly any dive in, is easy to use, make huge dmg and mostly everytime a dmg engine

Ullumulu a conscript/gren snare has 4 times more range than a penal snare lol you need to stop charging into ptrs penals with tanks and blob with pgrens bro....
jump backJump back to quoted post29 Aug 2021, 13:26 PMKoRneY

You can have one @ minute 1. Either you can't count or you're full of shit, or both.

previously you could have gotten 3 assgrens on the field before sov even finished his first penal battalion

Do you know WHY you cant do that anymore? why you have to wait around 30 seconds to actually call up a unit? You don't know what i was talking about
30 Aug 2021, 11:50 AM

who gives a fuck? do allies have stock AT mines that 1 hit kill light tanks? no

spoiler alert: different factions have different tools,
30 Aug 2021, 12:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Aug 2021, 11:47 AMKatukov

Ullumulu a conscript/gren snare has 4 times more range than a penal snare lol you need to stop charging into ptrs penals with tanks and blob with pgrens bro....

previously you could have gotten 3 assgrens on the field before sov even finished his first penal battalion

Do you know WHY you cant do that anymore? why you have to wait around 30 seconds to actually call up a unit? You don't know what i was talking about

bullsh.

penal can stick their satchel in every game u see this days, its pretty easy and not a problem even in rank 10 games.

and 3 assgrens before one penal? are you to lazy to calc..or never learned it?
30 Aug 2021, 14:15 PM

bullsh.

penal can stick their satchel in every game u see this days, its pretty easy and not a problem even in rank 10 games.

Did penals touch you when you were rank 4675?
30 Aug 2021, 14:20 PM

bullsh.

do wehr players intentionally forget that spamming assault grenadiers into a 13 minute tiger ace was a thing? there was even a thread saying how a wehr player got 3 assgrens out while sov got 1 penal squad out.

Must be dementia

also complaining about satchels lul
30 Aug 2021, 16:06 PM

Damn it, one day we're Allied biased and the next day we're Axis biased.
This is confusing. What are we supposed to be?

Going to sleep and ignoring Noobs would be your best bet.
30 Aug 2021, 16:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Aug 2021, 21:06 PMVaz
a headless guy in an internet forum is also not good place for factual information

did you just casually called me headless, my guy? Or you have something to say about competitive nature of 4v4 composed of randoms with legendary relic matchmaking on top?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 5
Korea, Republic Of 5

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment