cost:220/15
240HP armor 5/4
Upgrades:
Fug12 radio set cost 100/15
Health +80 +5 armor 320HP armor 10
Enables lock down
Enables signal array
22 Sep 2019, 13:38 PM

Volks and Obers STILL for whatever insane reason can upgrade weapons outside of allied territory.

No other non doctrinal infantry can.
22 Sep 2019, 15:43 PM

All okw infantry can afaik.

WFA a bit dumbed down at places.
22 Sep 2019, 18:27 PM

All okw infantry can afaik.

WFA a bit dumbed down at places.

Its a leftover from 1st iteration OKW, which had really umm... peculiar tech and resource generation mechanics and it needed it to be competitive.

Right now it serves no other purpose then "because OKW".
22 Sep 2019, 23:45 PM

^
What about Only allow infantries upgrade their weapons, abilities when near their base/ halftrack or another reinforce platform BUT all inflitrate/ airborne infantries can upgrade anywhere ?
23 Sep 2019, 00:25 AM

Ok, I have 1 inconsistency, JLI vs pathfinders. These units have significant differences, but it doesn't change the fact that 75% crit + 50% ambush accy bonus is so much better than either double 40% crit or arty. Even if you buy the pathfinders double BARs they will lose to the JLIs most of the time long range, especially when both squads are vetted. If you try to close in on them, they will drop your models and you'll lose the engagement anyway, pathfinders are simply inferior, even if upgraded. JLI also have better formation reducing unfortunate targeting out of cover of a single model that the V-formations of pathfinders or grenadiers suffer from.

I appreciate Pathfinder arty, it's very solid for its price, but I would also appreciate if USF had a single infantry group that could ambush/punish OST sniper as for now they can't. OKW can build a kubel, pull an ambush with JLI or Falls. Ost has a myriad ways of punishing a sniper too, while SOV and Brits are fine as they can do a countersnipe themselves. This is more of a 2v2 issue as the only option you are left with vs sniper is to pull a significant flank, which may not work depending on enemy skill level or play with M20/AA halftrack. Pathfinders do not benefit from ambush bonus and can't knock out enemy sniper from afar the way JLI can, even with double BARs.

Also if IR STG Obers insta-detect camo'd units, why can't the IR pathfinders? ty Someguy

As for now JLI are only under control because you get 100s cooldown on calling them, so most players get only 1 or 2 squads of them. They are still super strong for 280MP + 60MU inf squad though. If the cooldown was shorter people would spam them again simply because of how strong the 75% crit is. If you want a bad solution to the fallschirmjager problem just slap 100s cooldown on calling them in. They will still be overperforming but will not break the game as that's just 1 squad.

Pathfinders should receive ambush bonus accuracy like JLI do. Even if pathfinders were a mirror copy of current JLI with their timing, requirements and unable to pick weapons from the weapon rack, nobody would miss the old pathfinders simply because JLI are stronger in 90% of circumstances.

/justified QQ
23 Sep 2019, 02:28 AM

Also if IR STG Obers insta-detect camo'd units, why can't the IR pathfinders?

IR StG (Infrared) is different from I&R Pathfinders (Infiltration and Recon).
23 Sep 2019, 09:26 AM

IR StG (Infrared) is different from I&R Pathfinders (Infiltration and Recon).

You are right. Thank you for pointing that out and sorry for my mistake.
24 Sep 2019, 09:38 AM

cars:
UC
Armor: 5.8/4.1 Health: 240 EHP = 1.392
Speed: 5.8 Accel: 5.8! Rotate: 60 !

DPS 0/20/35
6.3/10/11.4
DPS
0/20/40
8.7/6.8/5

Kubel
Armor: 3/1.9 Health: 192 EHP 720
0.8 damage modifier
Speed: 7.6 Accel: 4.5 Rotate: 46

DPS 0/20/35
11.2/9.6/7

Armor:5.4/4 Health: 240 EHP = 1.296
Speed: 7.2 Accel: 3 Rotate: 50

DPS 0/20/35
19.5/13.6/6.5

M3a3
Armor: 5.4/4.2 Health: 200 EHP = 1.080
Speed: 7.3 Accel: 2 Rotate: 45

DPS
DPS 0/20/35
14.5/17/8.1

WC51
Armor: 3.9/2.5 Health: 240 EHP 936
Mark Target+ 155mm Arty
Speed: 7 Accel: 2.1 Rotate: 45

DPS 0/20/35/45!
21.2/14.2/8.9/6.9!

In sort the EHP are mess and using different mechanism with different armor HP and even damage reduction.

The mobility values are all over the place especially acceleration/rotation.

The DPS, DPS on move is all over the place while using completely different profiles.

For some strange reason WC51 has range 45 and is able to snipe HMGs at their max range where their DPS is very low. For instance a hmg42 need about 2+ minutes of firing to kill the WC51 at that range.
24 Sep 2019, 09:48 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2019, 09:38 AMVipper
The mobility values are all over the place especially acceleration/rotation.

The UC has tracks where the others have wheels. So the different mobility looks right to me. The acceleration of the other vehicles seems a little inconsistent, but it might be linked to the vehicle size?
24 Sep 2019, 10:20 AM

The UC has tracks where the others have wheels. So the different mobility looks right to me. The acceleration of the other vehicles seems a little inconsistent, but it might be linked to the vehicle size?

It doubt any of these things are intentional. It seem that the stats of some units are chosen in a vacuum and no one bother to revisit them if they are not OP units.
24 Sep 2019, 10:30 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2019, 10:20 AMVipper

It doubt any of these things are intentional. It seem that the stats of some units are chosen in a vacuum and no one bother to revisit them if they are not OP units.

Almost like each of these units is a completely different unit with completely different role, cost and timing, eh?

Seems quite intentional to me for them to have different stats - they have as much in common with each other as T34 has with jagdtiger.

Your next post is going to be about inconsistent stats of mainline infantries I guess, and how each of them has different weapon, cost, dps and entity count.
27 Sep 2019, 14:19 PM

Panzer VI "Command Tiger"

Veterancy 1: Command Tiger ability: Infantry near the Tiger will receive -25% weapon cooldown and -20% received accuracy. Increases the Tiger's reload time by 20% and reduces accuracy by 20%. Costs 15 munitions.

KV-2
Inspire: Infantry within 30m will move faster and have their weapon cooldowns reduced by 20%. Costs 25 munitions.

27 Sep 2019, 16:03 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

OKW: they still have flak bunkers as part of their base HQ defense layout.

USF: on top of having a really stupid (gameplay wise) base layout, they have for some reason MG bunkers on it which only works on certain maps depending orientation.

28 Sep 2019, 22:55 PM

OKW: they still have flak bunkers as part of their base HQ defense layout.

USF: on top of having a really stupid (gameplay wise) base layout, they have for some reason MG bunkers on it which only works on certain maps depending orientation.

Both of these matter irritate me.

The flak guns have 360 degree arc and can damage light vehicles. Seems like a random advantage to bestow one faction and now another.

I think all factions should just get the standard bunker at the borders of the base sector.
29 Sep 2019, 17:42 PM

Veteran Sergent upgrade

The CD on heal is way too low for a free ability, it should be increased. It does not give a similar free heal to pioneers.

VSU is allot better for grenadiers than pioneers even with difference in price.

With the new changes to repair speed maybe it should the price increased to 60-45 but also provide a flamer?
9 Oct 2019, 16:08 PM

Camo for ATG:
M-42 can move and rotate at reduced speed while camo get first strike bonus from vet 1.

RW can only rotate but not move with camo, need vet 1 for camo and vet 3 for first strike bonus.

I personally find RW camo annoying. When it come up it stop the unit from moving but any attack or A-move order remain. Thus once uncloaked the unit might start moving.

My suggestion would be to make camo atg behave in the same manner. All can rotate an normal speed but moving break the camo. The camo should now be delayed before kicking in.
9 Oct 2019, 16:15 PM

Ok, I have 1 inconsistency, JLI vs pathfinders. These units have significant differences, but it doesn't change the fact that 75% crit + 50% ambush accy bonus is so much better than either double 40% crit or arty. Even if you buy the pathfinders double BARs they will lose to the JLIs most of the time long range, especially when both squads are vetted. If you try to close in on them, they will drop your models and you'll lose the engagement anyway, pathfinders are simply inferior, even if upgraded. JLI also have better formation reducing unfortunate targeting out of cover of a single model that the V-formations of pathfinders or grenadiers suffer from.

I appreciate Pathfinder arty, it's very solid for its price, but I would also appreciate if USF had a single infantry group that could ambush/punish OST sniper as for now they can't. OKW can build a kubel, pull an ambush with JLI or Falls. Ost has a myriad ways of punishing a sniper too, while SOV and Brits are fine as they can do a countersnipe themselves. This is more of a 2v2 issue as the only option you are left with vs sniper is to pull a significant flank, which may not work depending on enemy skill level or play with M20/AA halftrack. Pathfinders do not benefit from ambush bonus and can't knock out enemy sniper from afar the way JLI can, even with double BARs.

Also if IR STG Obers insta-detect camo'd units, why can't the IR pathfinders? ty Someguy

As for now JLI are only under control because you get 100s cooldown on calling them, so most players get only 1 or 2 squads of them. They are still super strong for 280MP + 60MU inf squad though. If the cooldown was shorter people would spam them again simply because of how strong the 75% crit is. If you want a bad solution to the fallschirmjager problem just slap 100s cooldown on calling them in. They will still be overperforming but will not break the game as that's just 1 squad.

Pathfinders should receive ambush bonus accuracy like JLI do. Even if pathfinders were a mirror copy of current JLI with their timing, requirements and unable to pick weapons from the weapon rack, nobody would miss the old pathfinders simply because JLI are stronger in 90% of circumstances.

/justified QQ

No, nobody is making paths a JLI clone.
19 Oct 2019, 12:12 PM

76 mm Sherman uses a superior pintle MG than the other version of Sherman, in addition of benefiting from both radio net and far superior vet bonuses.

KT uses an inferior pintle MG while costing more than OKW mgs.
29 Oct 2019, 09:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Sep 2019, 18:23 PMVipper

I am perfectly aware of that but with the USF tech changes there is little reason for non vetted AP rounds for these HMG. It can be moved to vet 1 and be consistent with axis hmgs.

Axis MG42 don't need vet to do AP ammo.
Same thing.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 23
Germany 1
Germany 635

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L