Login

russian armor

USA September patch discussion

• This thread is locked
PAGES (25)down
16 Aug 2019, 18:44 PM

PM fires slower, has deathloop, and less range. Sure it costs less but the faction has more manpower bleed and doesn't get to sit next to a forward medical base or near a flakbase.

But yes the PM can retreat. As can the Wehr mortar and the USF mortar.
death loop ? Wait the isg teleports ? And can retreat?
It has same AA range 100 barrage range

It can sit near a mobile reinforce platform u know that right ?

16 Aug 2019, 19:28 PM

The flak base and med HQ are the reasons why the leig is worse than the pak Howie. You can get immunity to infantry flanks once flak tier is setup. Ambulances and halftracks can easily be Fausted. The med hq can't be destroyed within a couple of seconds.
16 Aug 2019, 19:31 PM

We've already experienced a patch where leigs and med HQ were cancer. It was the patch that gave pak howies and leigs suppression. In some ways, Okw is better than Brits at sim city.
16 Aug 2019, 19:45 PM
Donator 22

Isn't there any option to reintroduce the upkeep cost decrease like USF had in VCoH? I mean, playing USF just feels like a nonstop bleeding wound when it comes to mp.

yea, great idea.
This would strengthen the strong infantry character of this faction.

Alternatively: give them a better vet2 and vet3 increses to have them perform in late game.
I would love that.
16 Aug 2019, 20:11 PM

yea, great idea.
This would strengthen the strong infantry character of this faction.

Alternatively: give them a better vet2 and vet3 increses to have them perform in late game.
I would love that.

USF already has good veterancy besides the vet 1 snare. It's only OKW that makes it look bad, Riflemen get far better vet than say, Grens.

TBH Im happy with just the short range DPS boost
16 Aug 2019, 20:23 PM

OHK is one hit kill.

I can see that ammo thing being interesting.

I have played a few mods where team weapons require ammo to buy and tbh I really liked the dynamic. It would help things like early MG spam (and even maybe help the maxim get buffed?) but also give a whole other resource to adjust for balancing aside from field presence.
16 Aug 2019, 20:25 PM

USF already has good veterancy besides the vet 1 snare. It's only OKW that makes it look bad, Riflemen get far better vet than say, Grens.

TBH Im happy with just the short range DPS boost
and better vet than volks
16 Aug 2019, 20:27 PM
16 Aug 2019, 20:32 PM

Lol good one

https://www.coh2.org/guides/29892/the-company-of-heroes-2-veterancy-guide#1237
ROLF dude it’s outdated by 3 years , they removed all the stats changes at vet 4 and 5

Basically take only the vet 1 to 3
16 Aug 2019, 21:47 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I don't understand the pak howitzer change. The problem was it obliterated squads when it hit them, not its accuracy of autofire. Now it's just going to obliterate squads "sometimes". Regardless of how frequently something obliterates squads (see KT) it is still frustrating AF for the receiver if there is no counterplay. Just give the brummbar treatment.

It has the same AoE profile as the 120mm. It has a closer scatter and reload to the ISG. That's the problem.

16 Aug 2019, 22:46 PM

M21 Mortar Halftrack
The White Phosphorus shells dealt too much damage for how cheap the ability was. The shells have been adjusted to deal less damage over time.
- Damage over-time frequency from 0.2 to 0.6

What about them ober phos nades tho? lol
16 Aug 2019, 22:53 PM

ROLF dude it’s outdated by 3 years , they removed all the stats changes at vet 4 and 5

Basically take only the vet 1 to 3

They should really get those stats updated.

Instead, I have to dig all through the patch just to find one units stats. Possibly mixed in different places.

It would be nice if someone could update it, right?
17 Aug 2019, 00:16 AM

The Leig doesn't teleport. It can just be next to a med base or flak and basically be immune.
17 Aug 2019, 00:19 AM

M21 Mortar Halftrack
The White Phosphorus shells dealt too much damage for how cheap the ability was. The shells have been adjusted to deal less damage over time.
- Damage over-time frequency from 0.2 to 0.6

What about them ober phos nades tho? lol

There's a difference between throwing a grenade and lobbing a mortar shell. Namely the risk you out yourself in, or don't... For that matter.
17 Aug 2019, 21:00 PM

Well, the Infantry buff are great, so is the tweak to Rifle Company.

Not sure what to say about the Jackson price increases, given it does it's job (kills Tanks), a nerf to calm down the Muh Krupp Steel enthusiasts will help a bit.

Scott barrage buff will make it a solid option for smoking constantly for the buffed Riflemen, not sure what the Pack Howitzer will do after being nerfed again, could it get it's 6th man back at least?

Good patch overall, all that remains is give something for having all 3 Officers like OKW gets the KT and we'll be good to go.
18 Aug 2019, 02:13 AM

Has anyone considered reducing the speed it takes to both build and upgrade fighting positions? I'm not sure how it compares to the much stronger OST bunkers but it seems much slower than it needs to be. Cost seems fine though.

The Jackson nerf/fuel incease is most certainly NOT necessary. This is already the weakest/worst faction in the game as such there is no valid reason to be nerfing anything here.
18 Aug 2019, 04:47 AM

If they want to make Rifle Company more viable they need to give it another kind of vehicle like an M3 HT or Mortar HT something like that
18 Aug 2019, 06:42 AM

My only offtopic in the matter. People remember this:

https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/67/coh-2-changelog/p6

Meta changing patch: NEW COMMANDER UPDATE - JUNE 14TH 2019

I think Jun19 new commander patch dont change meta too much for Ost win rates.

As your stats shown, as i monitor the top 10 ladder on this website.
Ost is worse faction, especially if you dont team up with an OKW player.

This SBP is good finally to give pio repairs, but i feel the main focus is to reduce OKW performance. I am not sure about it. The call-ins definitely affect the command panther which gets nerf along, while Sov who also rely more on Call-ins, get their KV and IS tanks a little more buffs.
18 Aug 2019, 08:49 AM

We also need unscattered shot in 240mm of armor company, AS WELL AS TOT of Infantry company. Current 240mm does not destroy 10.5cm.
18 Aug 2019, 09:04 AM

We also need unscattered shot in 240mm of armor company, AS WELL AS TOT of Infantry company. Current 240mm does not destroy 10.5cm.

I disagree. Allies already have it easier to destroy/decrew lefh than axis, it shouldn't be make easier to invalidate lefh
PAGES (25)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 29
Germany 744
unknown 19
Germany 1
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W