Login

russian armor

CoH2 Stats

• This thread is locked
PAGES (5)down
29 Aug 2013, 23:34 PM

For those who don't like to read walls of text, here's the site.

Since I guess creating a new topic is better than digging out a new one every time I update the site, so... here it is! A topic where you can complain how bad my CoH2 stats site is :P

As some of you might know, a few weeks ago I've posted a site with only basic weapons stats to browse. It wasn't much but you got to start from something. I wasn't able to work on this site as much as I would have wanted to (should I work on the site, or play CoH2? Oh, the dilemma!), but progress isn't bad I guess...

Anyway, what have changed since the last update:

- DPS figures for weapons should be correct now (not taking account critical hits for flame throwers for example)
- added simple DPS/range graphs for weapons
- added data about soldiers/squads/vehicles, including veterancy; formatting's a bit rough, but it shouldn't be a problem to figure it out
- added basic weapon loadouts for squads/vehicles, doesn't take into account upgrades just yet
- made links more permanent, there shouldn't be any problems with links pointing to wrong things anymore

What's not yet done, but it's kind of important (so first things I plan to finish):
- upgrades
- abilities
- bulletins
- commanders/commander abilities

And other things that I'm thinking about adding to the site at the moment:
- some sort of comparison tool, to compare damage of different weapons/squads with different weapon loadouts
- tank battles simulator

So, that's for now I guess, feel free to share this site wherever you want.

Also, and feedback or suggestions are appreciated.
29 Aug 2013, 23:49 PM

Soup's on!

my suggestion is can you translate the coded names of the guns. to actual names. Maxim gun, Panzer 4 HMG (top gun), etc etc.
30 Aug 2013, 14:00 PM

very nice work.
that dps graph really displays the info very well.

finally i see the difference between penal bat and conscripts :)

although its puzzling

it seems that by dps 4 pioneers should overcome 4 conscripts.
yet it doesn't seem to ever happen, most players would retreat the pioneers in such circumstances
30 Aug 2013, 14:54 PM

4 conscripts are exactly the same as 4 combat engineers. Pioneers beat combat engineers very well if they get into close range without getting too much damage on the way.
Going by the graphs, at 15 m they are equal but because the Pioneers don't get a movement accuracy penalty, there is no reason to stop there as at <10 m they are better.

@OP: Great site, used it already to look up stuff but the upgrades are really great! :D
6 Sep 2013, 14:06 PM

Just a quick update:
I've added splash damage graphs for ballistic/explosive weapons (calculated according to http://www.coh2.org/topic/5347/stug-bugged/post/53564) - so now you can easily see how far your wehr sniper can be from that exploding mortar shell before he'll die :P

I should have some more updates ready this weekend (unit/commander abilities).
17 Dec 2013, 07:30 AM

Hey, you still workin' on this Tensai?
12 Aug 2014, 12:28 PM
Donator 11

Great site! I am using it as reference in most of my discussions and thoughts about coh2!

But heres a few things:

1. I am not sure - mabye its my lack of understanding - but there seem to be some mistakes in it.
For example the armored car 222 gun upgrade is listed under small arms and doesnt have any AOE profile graph. But in its AOE stats the area damage is listed as "true.

2. You should put up some kind of contact info on your side. At least your name in the coh2 forums or sth. for exactly the reason above. Its hard to report something;)

3. Could you maybe explain the stats at the front page? Not everyone gets the idea behind how dps calculation and or the values as "far, middle, short" in the damage profile work.

I myself would like to know how the bursts are calculated. Because the bursts listed for the weapon profiles of the OKW halftrack dont fit with the data on your side. In game it shoots 10 rounds and the ROF is listed as 3 on your side. (I read it as Rounds of fire)

4. some distinction between the units used in multiplayer and the units used in single player would be nice. It can be tricky to distinguish actually used profiles from profile artifacts

5. Most weapon upgrades are not connected to the unit which uses it.

6.veterancy bonusses are not listed.

Apart from that: Your side is the best we got so I really appreciate your great work! Thank you for that and if you need help sorting through the stuff - I would be able to help you with that. And I dont ask for credit or anything;) Nobody needs to know:P I just really want a site that reliably and easily shows the stats of coh2^^

best regards
12 Aug 2014, 12:37 PM

1.) It is in "Small Arms" in the gamefiles, so it's listed in small arms on his page. I guess it has no AoE profile since it's small arms. Usually small arms do not have one, so he probably triggers on weapon class and not on the AoE one.

3.) That's a lot of work. We are currently working on a guide, but since it's really a lot of work and not really much fun to do it's taking a while :(

Regarding bursts:
Rate of Fire is the amount of shots per second
Burst time is the length of each burst
Cooldown is the time between bursts
Frequency +1 is the amount of burts (or shots for non burst weapons)

6. See Sarantinis post on that one. Decrypting them is far harder since the information is spread up a lot (Some is SBPS, some is EBPS, some is weapons, some is abilities, some is upgrades). A guide to make it easier accessible should also come soon, I assume :P
12 Aug 2014, 13:27 PM

1. Blame Relic for putting a ballistic weapon in small arms folder. As MilkaCow said, AoE profile triggers on weapon class, not if it has AoE damage or not.
I might put an exception for this weapon or solve it in a bit different way, but it's not a high priority right now.

2. Fair enough.

3. To be honest, I don't see much point in that. Most people (I think) are interested in "hard" stats, like DPS, AoE profiles or suppression. Is it really that important to know how many bullets a gun shots per second (or any other similar things)? Personally, I would just focus on better ways to show "important" things, like the already mentioned DPS etc. or some other tools, like tank battle simulators.

4. At the game release, all multiplayer units and weapons had a "_mp" affix - but with every next update, they've dropped the ball on this naming scheme and now there's no naming scheme to get multiplayer only units and weapons.
Right now everything on the site either have the "_mp" affix in the game files or have been manually added by me, if they didn't have the affix but are used in multiplayer - there are no singleplayer units or weapons, at worst some unused profiles or prototypes.
Anyway, again, you can blame Relic for this one, since they weren't able to keep the game files tidy.

5. No unit upgrades are done yet.

6. No veterancy is done yet (at least, since they have changed the veterancy a few months ago).

Both 5 and 6 aren't trivial issues though.
13 Aug 2014, 20:27 PM
Donator 11

Thanks for the fast answer guys!

3. Thank you for your explaination! But I think I have some issues here=/

For example the Ostwind has a ROF of 8 as stated on the site. However ingame he shoots only 6 shots. Is that connected to the fact that the burst duration is 0 for this vehicle?

Also, and feedback or suggestions are appreciated.

I have to put that quote here because here is one of your most frequent consumers giving his feedback;) I am nearly daily on your site.
I think you got a point that "most" of the people out there are interested in such facts as you stated.
However your website is the only source of reliable ingame stats there is. And there are many people like me who are also very interested in these specific informaions.

And a short guide explaining how to interpret the stats on the front page would really serve us interested coh nerds well ;P

Btw: I couldnt help but wonder why there are no stats under the "prenetration" headline for most balistic guns.

Best regards and keep it up!
13 Aug 2014, 20:44 PM

Thanks for the fast answer guys!

3. Thank you for your explaination! But I think I have some issues here=/

For example the Ostwind has a ROF of 8 as stated on the site. However ingame he shoots only 6 shots. Is that connected to the fact that the burst duration is 0 for this vehicle?

thats a little tricky. the ostwind doesnt actually shoot bursts even though it seems like it might. bursts are what the rapid fire guns like lmgs and mgs shoot. the gun is firing constantly for a second or two.

the ostwind on the otherhand functions more like a rifle. its firing 6 distinct shots, but with very little cooldown time in between (making it seem like a burst). in between those 6 shots is actually a reload. if you look at reload frequency, its 5 for the ostwind. reload frequency + 1 = shots fired before a reload.
14 Aug 2014, 08:52 AM

Either i'm stupid or there are no stats for the Jäger light Infantry. If there are no stats i would be very happy if you can add them.

Keep up the good work my favorite page beside coh2.org :-P
14 Aug 2014, 09:07 AM

Btw: I couldnt help but wonder why there are no stats under the "prenetration" headline for most balistic guns.

Didn't bother to change it to the new near/mid/far format - it would duplicate the data that's on the top of the site anyway.

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Aug 2014, 08:52 AMNilon
Either i'm stupid or there are no stats for the Jäger light Infantry. If there are no stats i would be very happy if you can add them.

Keep up the good work my favorite page beside coh2.org :-P

Another unit that's missing the "_mp" suffix - will add it manually soonish.
14 Aug 2014, 09:12 AM

Another unit that's missing the "_mp" suffix - will add it manually soonish.

Speaking of that, I take its safe to assume that partisans and irregulars used in multi have same issue.
You have only TOW partisans listed, the ones with heavy weapons, no SVT, no PPSH, no LMG partisans, no LMG and no DP irregulars.
15 Aug 2014, 13:13 PM

Thank you beforehand for adding the stats of the units.

I have some other questions about the target table multipliers.

If i have a squad in red cover in a ford and a volks squad shoots at them, will the Volks squad get 2 multipliers? The one with negativ cover and the water modifier?

My second question is if 2 modifiers can act on an unit, are the modifiers multiplicativ or additive? So the squad in that ford will have a 1.75 damage modifier if a volks is shooting on them?

Finaly what does the open modifier means? I think Defcover is Default cover, what means its the modifier wich they have in no cover.
9 Sep 2014, 18:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Aug 2014, 13:13 PMNilon
Thank you beforehand for adding the stats of the units.

I have some other questions about the target table multipliers.

If i have a squad in red cover in a ford and a volks squad shoots at them, will the Volks squad get 2 multipliers? The one with negativ cover and the water modifier?

My second question is if 2 modifiers can act on an unit, are the modifiers multiplicativ or additive? So the squad in that ford will have a 1.75 damage modifier if a volks is shooting on them?

Finaly what does the open modifier means? I think Defcover is Default cover, what means its the modifier wich they have in no cover.

Sorry for the super late response.
1. I actually have no idea - I assume only one of those terrain modifiers would be applied. But I'm not sure about it. I also don't know if those modifiers would stack (and how).

2. Generally, most modifiers are multiplicative, but it depends on the modifier itself. I think it's safe to assume (if you don't want to dig in the files yourself) that they are multiplicative.

3. Open modifier is for open ground, like roads (red broken shield in game).
9 Sep 2014, 19:08 PM

Thx for the response.
10 Sep 2014, 00:05 AM

Tensai, what are the stats for the Stormtrooper StG / Panzerschreck?
10 Sep 2014, 11:23 AM

Same as PGrens.
10 Sep 2014, 19:01 PM

Seriously? Wow, would not pay 100 munitions for that.
PAGES (5)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS