Login

russian armor

CoH2 Stats

• This thread is locked
PAGES (5)down
10 Sep 2014, 20:06 PM

When you give them the upgrade, they also get an ability that increases their accuracy by 50% while at the same time increase their received accuracy by 50% and slows them down (so it's best used out of cover).
So, I'd say they are somewhat better than PGrens.
The weapon stats, like I've mentioned, are the same though.
10 Sep 2014, 20:15 PM

have you considered adding a feature to overlay graphs to make it easier to compare two or more units? Its very hard to draw up a comparison looking at a huge table of data, and looking at the graphs one at a time seperately doesnt help much.
10 Sep 2014, 20:31 PM

US .50 Cal is missing the "Suppression" stat bar that other armies MG's have.
11 Sep 2014, 00:01 AM

have you considered adding a feature to overlay graphs to make it easier to compare two or more units? Its very hard to draw up a comparison looking at a huge table of data, and looking at the graphs one at a time seperately doesnt help much.

Yes - so far I've added a place on the site when you can compare DPS of two different squads, similar what MilkaCow has done here

US .50 Cal is missing the "Suppression" stat bar that other armies MG's have.

Fixed - though again, it's because Relic isn't consistent in the game files :P

11 Sep 2014, 00:06 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Very nice work on the DPS tool- just have to point out that assgrens seem to be bugged (according to your graphs they lose to everything at all ranges).
11 Sep 2014, 00:15 AM

Very nice work on the DPS tool- just have to point out that assgrens seem to be bugged (according to your graphs they lose to everything at all ranges).

Fixed - it was counting only one soldier for that squad, instead of five.
12 Sep 2014, 03:51 AM

Hey TensaOni,

I don't see where I can view the values for received accuracy. Also, I don't see where you can see values for distance mid. Thanks for you time and your work on this site!
12 Sep 2014, 17:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Sep 2014, 03:51 AMZeaviS
Hey TensaOni,

I don't see where I can view the values for received accuracy. Also, I don't see where you can see values for distance mid. Thanks for you time and your work on this site!

Received accuracy (as well as other squad bonuses) aren't in just yet.

Mid values were missing from being displayed, I've just added them.
16 Sep 2014, 12:35 PM

First of all I would like to congratulate you for you great work.

Would it be possible to include some doctrinal weapon like the soviet sector traps (or OKW traps), AT grenades assault, soviet tank hunter mines?

Would it also be possible to include doctrinal buffs/auras and “secret” unit abilities (first strikes and so)
16 Sep 2014, 15:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Sep 2014, 12:35 PMMyself
First of all I would like to congratulate you for you great work.

Would it be possible to include some doctrinal weapon like the soviet sector traps (or OKW traps), AT grenades assault, soviet tank hunter mines?

Would it also be possible to include doctrinal buffs/auras and “secret” unit abilities (first strikes and so)

Doctrinal weapons should be in - only weapons that aren't appropriately named (lacking the "_mp" suffix, you can blame Relic for that one) are missing, so if you can't find a weapon that you think should be there, you can let me know here.
But you need to remember, that some abilities, use already existing weapons, like the AT grenades assault use the regular RPG 40 AT grenade (just in more numbers).
If the weapon is coded in differently though, that it doesn't use the weapon profiles like everything else, it might be much more problematic to add to my site (I have no idea if there are any weapons that work like that though).

Auras, passive squad modifiers, veterancy bonuses are the things I'm planning to release next, abilities after that.
16 Sep 2014, 15:34 PM

Think I found At-grenades:

http://www.coh2-stats.com/explosive_weapons/conscript_rpg_40_anti_tank_grenade_assault_mp

Anti-Tank Grenade rpg_43_anti_tank_grenade_mp.xml

seems the difference are that assault grenades do not home, do less damage and have no deflection damage. :)

Thanks
17 Sep 2014, 12:07 PM

Well, seems I was wrong then - guess it does show that I haven't really searched for that ability properly :P
17 Sep 2014, 12:16 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

Can you show the formula you use to calculate DPS?
17 Sep 2014, 12:38 PM

Well, seems I was wrong then - guess it does show that I haven't really searched for that ability properly :P

NP generally you are doing a great job and you site is very helpful. It not a big deal anyway.

Any idea where i cant find the PMD-6M mines? or the light US light At-mines (assault engineers, airborne), they seem to be able to do critical damage?
17 Sep 2014, 14:03 PM

They are.. weird.. those mines. To this day I am not sure if they are working, as I had things happening with them that were not represented in the files.

They do very little damage (20 I think). Their main strength is the ability to apply criticals (engine damage, crew shock, ... such stuff). This depends on how many mines you hit in the recent time.
Each time adds a debuff (and refreshes previous ones) for a few seconds (8 IIRC). Depending on the amount of debuffs it has it can apply a critical. The more debuffs the higher the chance and the more severe the critical. Besides that the criticals are also divided in groups, so light vehicles get crits easier than heavy tanks.

Edit: The corresponding part from the file if you want to try to decipher it. :p

18 Sep 2014, 14:10 PM

need infantry received accuracy.

some infantry has some received accuracy advantage. like obersoldaten.

but we can't view about this stat. so I want to know about this.

have a good day mate :D
19 Sep 2014, 10:42 AM

Can you show the formula you use to calculate DPS?

It's the same as the one used in the CoH2 stats spreadsheet - and since it's a spreadsheet, it should be pretty easy to check.

need infantry received accuracy.

some infantry has some received accuracy advantage. like obersoldaten.

but we can't view about this stat. so I want to know about this.

have a good day mate :D

Soon.
19 Sep 2014, 23:33 PM

Hey Tensai,

I just noticed that I cannot find the stats for the 222 armored car cannon upgrade. It's not listed in the weapons for the 222. Just wanted to make you aware of that. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place.
20 Sep 2014, 00:01 AM

Upgrades aren't listed under Weapons, you have to find them manually.

That said, I never found the 222 upgrade either, I found one named similarly, but it's not the right one. The DPS bar says it's weaker than the weapons used by gun crews.
20 Sep 2014, 00:54 AM

They are.. weird.. those mines. To this day I am not sure if they are working, as I had things happening with them that were not represented in the files.

They do very little damage (20 I think). Their main strength is the ability to apply criticals (engine damage, crew shock, ... such stuff). This depends on how many mines you hit in the recent time.
Each time adds a debuff (and refreshes previous ones) for a few seconds (8 IIRC). Depending on the amount of debuffs it has it can apply a critical. The more debuffs the higher the chance and the more severe the critical. Besides that the criticals are also divided in groups, so light vehicles get crits easier than heavy tanks.

Edit: The corresponding part from the file if you want to try to decipher it. :p

I've seen them work on light vehicles and immobilize or shock them, but never on heavy tanks and ive had quite a few run over these mines, Is there a particular thresh hold at which these mines stop working?
PAGES (5)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS