Login

russian armor

CoH2 Stats

• This thread is locked
PAGES (5)down
21 Sep 2014, 00:28 AM

Question, are the stats for the Armour-Piercing Incendiary ability listed anywhere? And is it the same stats for the MG 34 and MG 42 or are they separate?
22 Sep 2014, 04:07 AM

The chart for assault Guards seem to be of. There for 6 SVT and if remember correctly they come with 3 SVT and 3 PPhs

http://www.coh2-stats.com/soldiers/guard_troops_assault_mp

but you are probably aware of the problem.

Keep up the good work.
22 Sep 2014, 11:46 AM

Upgrades aren't listed under Weapons, you have to find them manually.

That said, I never found the 222 upgrade either, I found one named similarly, but it's not the right one. The DPS bar says it's weaker than the weapons used by gun crews.

It has very low accuracy, because it's using AoE damage to damage infantry (like tank guns) - the AoE isn't displayed yet though, because it's classified as small arms and no other small arms have AoE damage.

Also, like in ballistic weapons case, you'll need to multiply it's accuracy by the target size to get accurate DPS values.

Question, are the stats for the Armour-Piercing Incendiary ability listed anywhere? And is it the same stats for the MG 34 and MG 42 or are they separate?

Right now the ability adds some modifiers (like 3x penetration, IIRC) to the weapon - and abilities aren't in yet. From what I remember, they were the ability was the same for both MG34 and MG42.

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Sep 2014, 04:07 AMMyself
The chart for assault Guards seem to be of. There for 6 SVT and if remember correctly they come with 3 SVT and 3 PPhs

http://www.coh2-stats.com/soldiers/guard_troops_assault_mp

but you are probably aware of the problem.

Keep up the good work.

Yes, I know. Some squads get "upgrades" out of the box (like regular guards or guard assault troops) - it'll be fixed eventually.
22 Sep 2014, 13:53 PM

Would it be possible to mark the stats/items that might contain errors somehow?

Any idea about the dps of the irregulars and the partisans?
24 Sep 2014, 02:08 AM

Hey Tensai,

I have another question. For the PTRS rifle, how are you calculating the DPS there? I was looking at the spreadsheet and it seems that using the numbers there, I get a different value for DPS than when looking at the graph. Also, on the site it lists near and mid range as -1, but the spreadsheet has values for near and mid range.

The way I was doing it using the spreadsheet was looking at the column "Total time including reload", which was 28.85, then doing 1/28.85 * ( the damage of ptrs, 40). Then I multiplied it again by 6, which is the number of shots fired before reload. I get a much lower number than what is shown on the graph. Where am I making a mistake? Thanks!
24 Sep 2014, 03:19 AM

Yes, I know. Some squads get "upgrades" out of the box (like regular guards or guard assault troops) - it'll be fixed eventually.

So by that logic, the Obersoldaten MG 34 is actually an "upgrade" they get on spawn?
24 Sep 2014, 11:56 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Sep 2014, 13:53 PMMyself
Would it be possible to mark the stats/items that might contain errors somehow?

Any idea about the dps of the irregulars and the partisans?

Well, I don't think it would be that useful - since generally what is on the site, is correct. Unless it's an effect of something that isn't implemented yet. Like, lack of out of the box upgrades for some squads (PTRS for Guards and so on).

That's most likely the case with partisans. Not sure what would be wrong with irregulars though.

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2014, 02:08 AMZeaviS
Hey Tensai,

I have another question. For the PTRS rifle, how are you calculating the DPS there? I was looking at the spreadsheet and it seems that using the numbers there, I get a different value for DPS than when looking at the graph. Also, on the site it lists near and mid range as -1, but the spreadsheet has values for near and mid range.

The way I was doing it using the spreadsheet was looking at the column "Total time including reload", which was 28.85, then doing 1/28.85 * ( the damage of ptrs, 40). Then I multiplied it again by 6, which is the number of shots fired before reload. I get a much lower number than what is shown on the graph. Where am I making a mistake? Thanks!

Someone smart at Relic did put burst data for PTRS, which is interpreted in a wrong way on my site, so DPS will be wrong until I fix it. - fixed now.

As for DPS at certain ranges - if a weapon has no near/mid/far range, it displays DPS at 0/half/max ranges. So in case of PTRS 0/20/40.

So by that logic, the Obersoldaten MG 34 is actually an "upgrade" they get on spawn?

Yes, that's how Relic handles it.
24 Sep 2014, 13:28 PM

http://www.coh2-stats.com/small_arms/m7b1_priest_m2hb_50cal_mounted_mp
3.819 3.035 1.531
vs
http://www.coh2-stats.com/small_arms/m20_utility_car_m2hb_50cal_mounted_mp
22.406 10.278 3.062

Differences (M20 value):

Damage: 4 (8)
Range: 10/-1/-1/max 35 (0/20/40/max 40)

Don't understand why the short range (and mid) DPS is so different, shouldn't it be a lot closer to half of the M20 (the range scaling slightly changing values)? Something fishy going on with the -1 mid/far range values?

24 Sep 2014, 13:48 PM

Respect to staff for keeping the site up.
But it is admittedly full of holes.

Shitty and cheap that its not an industry standard for games developers to have their own comprehensive stats sites up and maintained, at their own expense.
24 Sep 2014, 15:34 PM

Well, considering DPS values are all theoretical situations of units in a vacuum acting under circumstances that appear ingame approximately 0% of the time, these stats should be taken with a grain of salt, or at the very least with a bit of dubious air.

Things like accuracy, health, armor and scatter values matter, but raw DPS is a hard stat to track reliably.
24 Sep 2014, 19:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2014, 13:28 PMCruzz
http://www.coh2-stats.com/small_arms/m7b1_priest_m2hb_50cal_mounted_mp
3.819 3.035 1.531
vs
http://www.coh2-stats.com/small_arms/m20_utility_car_m2hb_50cal_mounted_mp
22.406 10.278 3.062

Differences (M20 value):

Damage: 4 (8)
Range: 10/-1/-1/max 35 (0/20/40/max 40)

Don't understand why the short range (and mid) DPS is so different, shouldn't it be a lot closer to half of the M20 (the range scaling slightly changing values)? Something fishy going on with the -1 mid/far range values?

Ok, messed up DPS values when mid_value wasn't present. Haven't really caught it since I haven't expected Relic not to use the mid value after they have added it :P
24 Sep 2014, 19:57 PM

Thanks for your work on this site Oni.
28 Nov 2014, 05:18 AM

Howcome Irregulars and Jager Light Infantry don't seem to be listed anywhere? Irregulars might be one of the two Partisan units listed (partisan_squad_maxim_hmg_mp and partisan_squad_nagant_rifle_mp) , but it's impossible to tell. In-fact, are MP Partisans even listed either?
28 Nov 2014, 16:04 PM

Thanks you for all you do Oni. Is there anyway we could get unit range added to the stat list?
28 Nov 2014, 19:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Nov 2014, 16:04 PMGdot
Thanks you for all you do Oni. Is there anyway we could get unit range added to the stat list?

Range is already listed as part of the weapon stats :)
28 Nov 2014, 23:18 PM

Range is already listed as part of the weapon stats :)

Thank you.
8 Dec 2014, 16:43 PM

You have listed the KV-1 speed as 6.7 which is probably wrong since KV-1 is slower than T-34.

Great work thou. Keep it up

(You are right, I was looking at wrong one but it way the name units is rather confusing. )
8 Dec 2014, 20:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Dec 2014, 16:43 PMMyself
You have listed the KV-1 speed as 6.7 which is probably wrong since KV-1 is slower than T-34.

You're looking at the wrong one, CoH2 has a lot of redundant or unused stats filed under 'multiplayer' which is why these end up on CoH2stats, including weird things like "panzerfusilier_mp44.xml" which don't exist.

The one you want is: http://www.coh2-stats.com/vehicles/kv-1_commander_mp
9 Dec 2014, 22:46 PM

Howcome Irregulars and Jager Light Infantry don't seem to be listed anywhere? Irregulars might be one of the two Partisan units listed (partisan_squad_maxim_hmg_mp and partisan_squad_nagant_rifle_mp) , but it's impossible to tell. In-fact, are MP Partisans even listed either?

They are most likely missing the _mp suffix, will check it out and add them if that's the case.

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Nov 2014, 16:04 PMGdot

Like Mr. Someguy said, it's already kind of listed, but I think I will add the value to be displayed more explicitly, to make it more clear.

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Dec 2014, 16:43 PMMyself

Great work thou. Keep it up

(You are right, I was looking at wrong one but it way the name units is rather confusing. )

That's how they are named in the game files (including indications that they are "multiplayer" units), so unless I'd want to manually rename each entry and/or clean up those which aren't used in game right now (and I don't want to do that, since it's a lot of extra maintenance work), there's nothing I can do.

If you want an example of the state Relic is keeping those files, you can take a look at this.

PAGES (5)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS