Login

russian armor

December Balance Preview

• This thread is locked
PAGES (85)down
10 Dec 2017, 14:25 PM

I still dont understand why you nerf OKW so much. I played few game again, today and i dont know, how to win a mid game as OKW. Vet volks with STG and vet Falls losing to cons with PPSH with no chanses to win, i think its ridiculously.
Really guys, if the patch will be released in the current version, then no one will play as OKW.
OKW need a HMG in T1 without T2/T3 or inf buff or something another, idk.

I couldn't watch the replay because it crashed already three times before the midgame.

If you're struggling with conscript-heavy openings try getting a 2nd sturmpioneer for DPS. Try adding an MG34 to your build-order too.
10 Dec 2017, 15:16 PM

I couldn't watch the replay because it crashed already three times before the midgame.

If you're struggling with conscript-heavy openings try getting a 2nd sturmpioneer for DPS. Try adding an MG34 to your build-order too.

My opponent make a 5 cons squads, so its a 240*5=1200MP, at the same moment i make a 3 volks + kubel + falls=1340MP. And my troops can do nothing against cons with lower MP cost. And that's not all, if i continue to making inf units i will have a 1340+pio+hmg=1850MP, and there are no AT (only pio shreks and fausts). At the same time my opponent can make a T3 and T70 or mortar or w8 for T4 and T-34/76.
Even if i agree with your arguments, i still think what a falls whitch loosing to cons with PPSH are ridiculously (as well as a vet5 volks with stg). Its just a elite troops, who losing to a main squad with no chances to win, because cons can just come to close distance and rekt your squads.

About a pio - pios have a lower HP than volks, so i dont think what they can do anything vs cons in early game on the open maps (its not working in current patch, and I think it won't work in DBP).
And i need a truck for making a HMG, what makes impossible to build this after 1-2 inf squad.
10 Dec 2017, 15:32 PM

I think you think STG is close range weapon compare PPSH ?

try MG34 for hold them not too close
and FG42 close acc 50% not able to fight ppsh too
10 Dec 2017, 15:41 PM

I think you think STG is close range weapon compare PPSH ?

try MG34 for hold them not too close
and FG42 close acc 50% not able to fight ppsh too

Problem is what cons just can come to close distance and only one way to stop it - a HMG, what you cant build, because its locked before truck. And problem is what if i build a HMG after 3-4 volks+kubel+truck, then i lost for t70 or a T-34 for a 3-4 mins later.
FG42 have not too huge DPS on long/mid range to making a serious damage when cons (or other squad) come to short range.

P.S. Yesterday i saw how vet5 falls lose to a vet3 rifles squad with one bazooka (not a BAR) on short range, and here still left a 3 rifles models.
10 Dec 2017, 15:45 PM

Problem is what cons just can come to close distance and only one way to stop it - a HMG, what you cant build, because its locked before truck. And problem is what if i build a HMG after 3-4 volks+kubel+truck, then i lost for t70 or a T-34 for a 3-4 mins later.
FG42 have not too huge DPS on long/mid range to making a serious damage when cons (or other squad) come to short range.

But Falchs (and PzGrens) are perfect units to take cover and allow enemy to close the range.
10 Dec 2017, 15:46 PM

Con ppsh need 3 CP to unlock ? but you cannot setup some truck
10 Dec 2017, 15:54 PM

Con ppsh need 3 CP to unlock ? but you cannot setup some truck

Problem are not in unlocking, problem, are in MP cost. I need a infantery to counter cons without a ppsh on start a game, so when we have a 3CP cons just uprading to PPSH without MP cost, while i need to waste my MP to couter them. And when i making a HMG, second pio or something another, soviet player just make a t70 or T-34 or another tech and rekt my HMG/volks/pios and other stuff, because i have not a MP for AT gun.

But Falchs (and PzGrens) are perfect units to take cover and allow enemy to close the range.

A agree with PG, but i dont agree with falls. Give me a DBP replay when falls shows itself like a strong inf squad.
Already i have a 2 replays when falls cant do nothing.
10 Dec 2017, 16:07 PM
Patrion 310

I just watched the replay and there are many issues that are not caused by the strengths of cons or the weakness of Falls that caused the loss. Just a few things:

• You never upgraded your pios for sweepers, despite hitting mines. No reason to avoid that unless you plan to get a shreck (which you didnt).
  • You frequently charged Volks into Cons. Cons do much more dps at close range, you need to keep your volks as far away as you can. This is especially important when cons have ppsh, not sure why you would run towards them, even with sturmpios.
  • Builds mines earlier, especially if he only has one engineer with a flamer!!!
  • MGs are your friend if your opponent is going heavy on infantry. Cons wont do anything if they are supressed
  • Staying in engagements you cant hope to win (there was one early on just north of the mid vp, where it was 1 volks vs 2 cons and then a 3rd appeared. Staying there to just lose hp / models serves no purpose). You should be retreating / avoiding engagements that you can nothing from.

I'm not a 1v1 player but its still fairly easy to see the mistakes being made. I would suggest re watching the replay and figuring out what went wrong and how to improve on it, instead of blaming balance.

Additionally I'm not sure why you expect Falls to beat ppsh cons at point blank range either.
10 Dec 2017, 16:09 PM

A agree with PG, but i dont agree with falls. Give me a DBP replay when falls shows itself like a strong inf squad.
Already i have a 2 replays when falls cant do nothing.

You realize that PzGrens MP44 has a DPS 1.86 - 15.78 while Falchs FG42 5.92 - 12.86 ?
10 Dec 2017, 16:16 PM

Ok, maybe you'r all right, idk. I'll watch replays when patch come out, but i still dont understand why i need to pick OKW, when i have a wehr with better infantery, better and faster light armour, shreks, teller mines and non-doctrinal PGs, what feels better than doctrinal falls.
10 Dec 2017, 16:34 PM

overall the patch is good, but p2 timing nerf is way over the top
10 Dec 2017, 17:32 PM

Permanently Banned

P.S. Yesterday i saw how vet5 falls lose to a vet3 rifles squad with one bazooka (not a BAR) on short range, and here still left a 3 rifles models.

Kuble opening dont work vs soviet in patch imo. Better go 3 or volks into med or meh and 1-2 mg34.
10 Dec 2017, 17:35 PM

You realize that PzGrens MP44 has a DPS 1.86 - 15.78 while Falchs FG42 5.92 - 12.86 ?

I installed OBS, specially for you. Simple tests show us a simple true - falls are trash in current DBP patch.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/208418162
10 Dec 2017, 17:49 PM

Am I the only one that feels that sturms are kinda too good now? Maybe they got overbuffed.

They can't be overbuffed if they haven't received any buff at all.
10 Dec 2017, 17:54 PM

I installed OBS, specially for you. Simple tests show us a simple true - falls are trash in current DBP patch.

Take a closer look and see how Falsch were caught during reload - all models.
10 Dec 2017, 17:55 PM

Same with cons. Same with other axis squads.
10 Dec 2017, 18:01 PM

....... you cant be this much of a fanboy
10 Dec 2017, 18:02 PM

So no response to the gross overnerf of the luchs timing? At least try here Modders, because people are losing faith in you being unbiased here.
10 Dec 2017, 18:02 PM

I hope you are joking.....
10 Dec 2017, 18:05 PM

I wonder what the balnce team thinks about this, that a squad can go in the open and still win with no hurra seems realllllyyyy balanced
btw could ypu try mg 34 and no mg 34 ober ?
and try to mix hurra
PAGES (85)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment