Login

russian armor

December Balance Preview

• This thread is locked
PAGES (85)down
7 Dec 2017, 19:52 PM

Make a new ability for storm doctrine. Theres already enough over lapping abilities. We should just continue the trend and give it something new. If anyhing though id like to see tactician smoke or something related to armor.
7 Dec 2017, 20:14 PM

Didnt i write that penals are broken ? From last patch, only t1 take soviets in game, coz all another strats are bad. But you can ignore taht facts that cons like AI unit are bad compared to grens and folks that have same price.

I agree with you there. Misunderstood you for some biased talk Kappa
7 Dec 2017, 20:43 PM

i gotta say good job mod team the game is reaching a balnced phase and the commander rework are great especially the air related ones
could you bring some of the already buffed/changed ability to the other commander too so we could at least breath some life in them too (like you did with the ppsh package)?
7 Dec 2017, 21:22 PM

Why is the TM-35 an AI mine and the PMD-6M an AT mine?
It would be neater if you changed these two (make the TM-35 the allied version of the teller mine and tied to the commander, and make the PMD-6M like the schu-mine 42 that the okw has). The game has to be balanced, correct, but a bit of historically and military accuracy wouldn't hurt the game's balance I would say...
7 Dec 2017, 22:06 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

I feel the MG34 gains veterancy a bit too quickly when using incin against low armor vehicles like the m15 AAHT. 2.5 bursts and it gains a full level of vet.
7 Dec 2017, 22:42 PM

I don't think the Munitions argument is valid. They just reworked Recon support to have 5 abilities which cost or imply the usage of munitions through upgrades or abilities and I think that's fine, and that doctrine has received a lot of positive feedback. The abilities here do not overlap in function, eg. mines, off maps, infantry upgrades, they can be all used at different phases of the game.

To me storm doctrine does not scream scout car that hunts tanks in the puma. Puma could probably work though. Don't see a balance issue or it being useless, may suffer a bit without smoke though.

Command tank and Artillery are in mechanized
Mortar HT and artillery are in festung support.

Assault grens could actually work but they aren't very good :luvDerp:

How did U guys forgot this; Stug E & LefH combo MVGame.
8 Dec 2017, 01:03 AM
Honorary Member Badge

I support tiger for storm doctrine. Shake up the meta a little :snfPeter:
8 Dec 2017, 01:09 AM

Thank god more commander tanks now require tech to be built, now make all the other non super heavy tanks this way. #killcallinmeta
8 Dec 2017, 02:55 AM

Isn't a better solution for volks picking up weapons is that if they are too strong with an extra slot (which I don't understand since volks offensive vet got hella nerfed) would be to just allow them to pick up weapons and allow for it to override a stg
8 Dec 2017, 03:38 AM

Any chance to make sherman smoke not cancel movement orders?
8 Dec 2017, 03:44 AM

Man I don't get the Call-In changes at all... KV8 is meta but Command Panther and Pershing isn't? IMO Command Panther and Pershing are among the worst culprits of Call-In Meta... at this point should just go all-in and link everything to Tech or add the cost premium to heavy tanks if for some reason relic insists that we still have call-in heavy tanks for some reason.
8 Dec 2017, 03:49 AM

Yeah why not Heavies tanks call-in did not include ?
8 Dec 2017, 05:26 AM

Yeah why not Heavies tanks call-in did not include ?

My guess is they're avoiding touching "limited to 1" tanks, but at the same time, they should require tier 4 tech to be unlocked to be called in, if nothing else. Having to tech Major to call in your Pershing or build your Schwerer to call in your Command Panther would go a good way towards removing player overreliance on those tanks (which even in high-level play are sometimes the only tanks the player will ever build).

Also the Wolverine requiring Major but the Dozer being a freeroll seems kind of weird and inconsistent to me.
8 Dec 2017, 08:08 AM

I feel the MG34 gains veterancy a bit too quickly when using incin against low armor vehicles like the m15 AAHT. 2.5 bursts and it gains a full level of vet.

It doesn't actually, vet 5 means vet 3 now.
8 Dec 2017, 09:03 AM

Thank god more commander tanks now require tech to be built, now make all the other super heavy tanks this way. #killcallinmeta

FYP

+100 pls ELIMINATE Call Ins
8 Dec 2017, 10:49 AM

About callin tanks: What's wrong with slapping a hefty premium on them unless a certain tech level is reached? (EDIT: like 50% or something)

Isn't this the best of both worlds?

You can decide to do a one trick pony and not tech, but calling in a pershing/cmdpanther/tiger and paying the premium would mean you aren't teching anything else any time soon so it's a huge risk to not tech. As of right now, cutting corners and relying on call-ins just isn't risky at all. The call in cooldowns that are being made higher don't adress that at all, unless we are talking about very low priced call ins like the M10 Wolverine or Stug-E.

An alternative to that would be to put the units into the tech by "unlocking" them in those tiers and build them.
To be honest, I like the way how instant call ins work, so I'd rather have the "premium price unless tech-X" option. Are there any caveats with this that I'm not thinking about?
8 Dec 2017, 11:19 AM

Rifleman/Panzerfusilier AT rifle grenades no longer have a minimum range requirement

OOOH Yeah.
8 Dec 2017, 13:31 PM

FYP

+100 pls ELIMINATE Call Ins

Well I mean heavys, super heavies are alright as long as they come at late cps, are expensive and dont have any abilities. All of this to counter the great armor and big guns.
8 Dec 2017, 14:10 PM

Permanently Banned
What role of kv-1 now ? I mean he are not good like heavy tank, coz poor stats and he are not medium. If he must be shiled tank. maybe need buff somthing like HP ? Isnt just better wait t-76 or 85 then kv-1 ? Coz 85 a way are better with his AI and AT role with low price.
8 Dec 2017, 14:35 PM

i gotta say good job mod team the game is reaching a balnced phase and the commander rework are great especially the air related ones
could you bring some of the already buffed/changed ability to the other commander too so we could at least breath some life in them too (like you did with the ppsh package)?

Which commanders/abilities do you have in mind?

What role of kv-1 now ? I mean he are not good like heavy tank, coz poor stats and he are not medium. If he must be shiled tank. maybe need buff somthing like HP ? Isnt just better wait t-76 or 85 then kv-1 ? Coz 85 a way are better with his AI and AT role with low price.

T-34/85 don't come in howitzer doctrines.
PAGES (85)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS