PAGES (8)down
4 Aug 2017, 17:30 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

FALL BALANCE PREVIEW V1.2

FBP 1.2 Steam -->
FBP 1.2 Changuelog-->
FBP Replays -->
4 Aug 2017, 18:02 PM

- P4 and Panther still garbage: overpriced, miss a lot, low ROF and has low damage.
- StugG nerfed.
- OKW nerfed in general.
- Grens and Conscripts still garbage.
- Pios and Sov Engis still garbage.
- Penals still walk on the map like terminators.

Mmm better wait until next patch.
4 Aug 2017, 18:17 PM

ISU 152 nerfed? Was it really OP in 1.1???
4 Aug 2017, 18:24 PM

Jackson with 640 HP!
4 Aug 2017, 18:56 PM

jackson 640hp lol who the hell is giving feedback
4 Aug 2017, 18:58 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Guys every medium TD has 640 hp. Only the jackson not.

And tanks and paks deals 180 damage. So 4 shots are 640 damage! So there is no difference if he has 600 or 640 HP.

Also funny that all people are only focused on the Jackson because its tank fights vs tankfights.

Better look for isg, maxims, stuka, pakhowie...
4 Aug 2017, 19:00 PM

I think the leig will be more spammable with that price, it is already with the live cost, imagine with that cost
4 Aug 2017, 19:06 PM

I think the leig will be more spammable with that price, it is already with the live cost, imagine with that cost

USF mortars are even cheaper than that at 240. However, I haven't seen anybody spam USF mortars ever since before WBP.

Hint: it's the difference in range
4 Aug 2017, 19:18 PM

USF mortars are even cheaper than that at 240. However, I haven't seen anybody spam USF mortars ever since before WBP.

Range means you expose yourself to more risk for ideal damage, also demands more micro unless you like gifting the enemy indirect fire options, good point Smithy.
4 Aug 2017, 19:30 PM

Ostheer Panzer IV price to performance :foreveralone:

Ostheer Panther price to performance :foreveralone:

Ostheer tier 4 price and viability :foreveralone:

4 Aug 2017, 19:31 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge
Benefactor 119

Bofors penetrating heavy frontal armor is still absurd. Lessens the importance of a 17 pounder emplacement, almost never see them.

Its damage overall vs infantry is still absurd.
4 Aug 2017, 20:07 PM

Oh hey! Brace made it into scope! Noice. Personally, I think that change is a nice middle-ground compromise to make emplacements less frustrating but viable to use. I'd still like to see the "Advanced Forward Assembly no longer repairs itself" find its way into scope as well to make Cancer Commander more balanced but it's a good start!
4 Aug 2017, 20:15 PM

Nice that the pit and brace are being changed, and QoL is always great. As Luciano said, I think the Leig will probably be a lot more spammable, especially with the performance changes. At least it'll take a little more micro though.
4 Aug 2017, 20:19 PM

Because you cant camp with usf, i didnt test it yet but i will see
4 Aug 2017, 20:35 PM

Bofors penetrating heavy frontal armor is still absurd. Lessens the importance of a 17 pounder emplacement, almost never see them.

Its damage overall vs infantry is still absurd.

Yeeeeah... Just tested your Bofors penetration claim vs a Tiger. Took maybe 5% Health off before dying. The claim is false. If you mean Medium Armour, it says in the description for the Bofors that it's good vs "some" Medium Armour. So I put an Ostheer Panzer 4 in front of it. The Bofors took off a 1/3 of it's Health before dying. I don't see an issue in it's performance vs Armour, on it's own at least.

I will wholeheartedly agree that it's power vs Infantry is over the top. Mr. Smith's rate of fire changes did help tone it down a good amount in his mod.

Speaking of Bofors, Mr.Smith. Was it ever discussed to add a fifth infantry slot into the Bofors? You can put a five man Infantry Section into the emplacements but only four are visible. Every other emplacement shows all five men.
4 Aug 2017, 20:44 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

And tanks and paks deals 180160 damage. So 4 shots are 640 damage! So there is no difference if he has 600 or 640 HP.

:wave:
4 Aug 2017, 21:09 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge
Benefactor 119

Yeeeeah... Just tested your Bofors penetration claim vs a Tiger. Took maybe 5% Health off before dying. The claim is false. If you mean Medium Armour, it says in the description for the Bofors that it's good vs "some" Medium Armour. So I put an Ostheer Panzer 4 in front of it. The Bofors took off a 1/3 of it's Health before dying. I don't see an issue in it's performance vs Armour, on it's own at least.

I will wholeheartedly agree that it's power vs Infantry is over the top. Mr. Smith's rate of fire changes did help tone it down a good amount in his mod.

Speaking of Bofors, Mr.Smith. Was it ever discussed to add a fifth infantry slot into the Bofors? You can put a five man Infantry Section into the emplacements but only four are visible. Every other emplacement shows all five men.

True i apologize about that i meant medium armor (stugs ostwinds p4 etc)
4 Aug 2017, 21:20 PM

How many more times and how many more changes will be required until the balance team finally come to their sense and at least fucking try Planet Smasher's Artillery pit idea?

The work is literally already done they just need to implement it and test it.

Hell I'll give a detail feedback on it's performance and I can bet my head many people will like the change.
4 Aug 2017, 21:58 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

:wave:

Yeah i was thinking 160 X4 0 640 ofc. not 180
4 Aug 2017, 22:18 PM

Guys every medium TD has 640 hp. Only the jackson not.

And tanks and paks deals 180 damage. So 4 shots are 640 damage! So there is no difference if he has 600 or 640 HP.

Also funny that all people are only focused on the Jackson because its tank fights vs tankfights.

Better look for isg, maxims, stuka, pakhowie...

How about looking at panther for once?
Why is he avoided like a plague? Is really a pakhowie more important unit to look at than panther atm? Can someone atleast give a comment why are u guys happy about panthers place in the game?
Ost is so tedious to play, from start to finish. From grens to panther, i need to follow religiously same strat over and over if a want to have a chance at winning.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS