Login

russian armor

Eastern Front Armies Revamp

PAGES (56)down
5 Jun 2017, 14:33 PM

How about give to t-34-85 smoke screen ability instead cap point? It's already have smoke canisters on rear (small barrels for smoke screen). Churchill-style smoke.
5 Jun 2017, 17:25 PM

su76 isnt all that great ppl calling it op... in the revamp its shots get deflected alot now... so another nerf will make it useless, it dies easy its clumsy misses on move alot. little armor, su76 is fine
5 Jun 2017, 17:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jun 2017, 14:33 PMMaret
How about give to t-34-85 smoke screen ability instead cap point? It's already have smoke canisters on rear (small barrels for smoke screen). Churchill-style smoke.

A great idea, but this smoke works without reducing the speed as in Churchill
5 Jun 2017, 18:30 PM

Great changes boiz! Keep it up!
5 Jun 2017, 18:51 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jun 2017, 14:33 PMMaret

Those are fuel tanks.
5 Jun 2017, 19:04 PM

I think all MGs squads should be given with an option to forbid them from moving. They need it, because it happens quite often that when enemy charges at your MG and splits his infantry squads, and you try to order your men to fire at different squds taking turns and miss, clicking on the ground, the MG starts to re-deploy to a new position, and this process can't be stopped, resulting in a sometimes fatal pause. And please do something about the Soviet tanks' veterancy levels, especially with the Ram ability of the T-34. It's absolutely useless atm.
5 Jun 2017, 19:05 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Those are fuel tanks.

Not all of them, the rear ones are smoke dischargers. They called БДШ(Большая дымовая шашка) or Big Smoke Discharger in English.

5 Jun 2017, 19:06 PM
Patrion 14

i'm against engineers getting vet by repairing.

not all vet needs to be easily accessible.
5 Jun 2017, 19:08 PM

Those are fuel tanks.

actually the ones mounted on the rear are MDSh Smoke canister that where also used as fuel tanks sometimes.
5 Jun 2017, 19:08 PM

Stalemate? Attack ground on your vehicle, repair and farm vet.
5 Jun 2017, 19:10 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Not all of them, the rear ones are smoke dischargers. They called БДШ(Большая дымовая шашка) or Big Smoke Discharger in English.

Huh. I stand corrected. In that case, smoke would be neat indeed.
5 Jun 2017, 19:14 PM

Those are fuel tanks.

No, this is the BDSh (БДШ) - a big smoke bomb, was developed specifically for the T-34-85 and was used on the T-44, IS-3

5 Jun 2017, 19:14 PM

So what happens when WFA enter the mod?

Do we remove Vet2 repair speed bonus from everybody, or do we give everyone some alternative to gain that vet?

Currently, I can't think of any other way for Pios to gain vet in the late-game, if they haven't already. WFA engineers have no issue gaining vet even at that point, since they also double as combat units.

Without giving everyone fair access to their massive +60% vet2 repair speeds, EFA is always going to be on the backfoot.
5 Jun 2017, 19:16 PM

Stalemate? Attack ground on your vehicle, repair and farm vet.
On the other hand having trouble repairing your Pershing? double equip bazookas or bars in your rear echelon and watch your 5 men squads repair it in seconds.

Things are rather simple units should gain veterancy doing what they are supposed to, Engineer type units should be separated into 2 categories fighting troops and repair troops.

Fighting troops should get fighting bonuses and weapon upgrades and repair troops should be getting repair building bonuses. The easiest way to implement this is to tie this bonuses to minesweeper.
5 Jun 2017, 19:18 PM

Do we remove Vet2 repair speed bonus from everybody, or do we give everyone some alternative to gain that vet?

Currently, I can't think of any other way for Pios to gain vet in the late-game, if they haven't already. WFA engineers have no issue gaining vet even at that point, since they also double as combat units.

Without giving everyone fair access to their massive +60% vet2 repair speeds, EFA is always going to be on the backfoot.

u shouldnt let engis vet up from repairing till they get vet 2
5 Jun 2017, 19:52 PM
Patrion 14

i have no problem with WFA+ engi units having advantage in principle. except that now they have just too much advantage.
5 Jun 2017, 20:18 PM
Donator 22

If you try the repair vet thing out in the mod you would see, that it's actually not that good. If you repair an IS 2 to full health you get maybe around half a vet rank. Also its not abusable because the time you spend damaging and repairing your tanks your opponent has the map.
Its not a perfect solution, but what would be a better one, because the slow repair speed is a problem.
5 Jun 2017, 20:28 PM

Even if on player does abuse it what is the problem with it?

Currently WFA can spam engineer type of units and have minesweepers and weapon on them having better fighting units and faster repair speed while being able to sweep for mines.

If one make minesweepers to take all weapon slot and provide repair speed bonuses and vet via repair thing will become allot more balanced.
5 Jun 2017, 20:33 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

If you want vet2 in the lategame you get a flamethrower.
It will be harder to get vet2 for EFA without being able to combine weapons with the sweeper, but that's okay. Not all factions need to be the same. When the WFA repair speeds are brought down to EFA levels it will even out in the end. Their stronger and more expensive engineers will be missed more from the battle.
5 Jun 2017, 22:45 PM

I really liked the guard squad with 4 mosins and 2 DP-28

It is possible to remove the 1 ptrs they have by default when they spawn and give them the possibility to purchase 3 ptrs instead of 2 ? (and maybe adjust the cost of ptrs to compensate)
PAGES (56)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight