Login

russian armor

WinterBalance 1.2

PAGES (11)down
14 Dec 2016, 15:03 PM

Penals can't use sight or shot blockers?

Do you try to chase light vehicles down with Shocks?

Omg are you serious ? you want to tell me that squads with only short range satchels can counter ligh vehicle and infantry only by exploiting landscape ? If both players are equally skilled this is impossible.

Also shocks are ussually covered by AT gun, just sayin
14 Dec 2016, 16:29 PM

No! The point is satchels aren't a counter they are a deterrent. Penal don't have to have nor do they need a hard counter for vehicles. Just a deterrent from being yolod.
14 Dec 2016, 17:18 PM
Donator 11

friend of mine found a bug with the okw flak halftrack:

if you use attack ground on a house, it dismantles, drives directly next to the house and sets up again
14 Dec 2016, 17:22 PM

friend of mine found a bug with the okw flak halftrack:

if you use attack ground on a house, it dismantles, drives directly next to the house and sets up again

I don't know how to fix this one, sadly. Use handbrake!
14 Dec 2016, 17:36 PM
Donator 11

regarding the handbrake button:
i experienced that pushing that button sometimes makes the "set-up-progress" bar invisible

don't know wether this has been mentioned

additionally mortars cant go into the 250 halftrack, not sure whether this is on purpose or not
14 Dec 2016, 17:47 PM

Last game - automatch

One bug happened to me. Infantry section fired AT grenade against puma. Because of long throwing time and fast puma speed nade hit puma too late and didn´t caused engine critical. Puma was under 50% HP so it should have happened. I think its the same bug you encounter with panzerfaust. Shame I was too depressed to thought about it at that time and didn´t saved replay.
Hope at least this description helps you
14 Dec 2016, 18:34 PM

regarding the handbrake button:
i experienced that pushing that button sometimes makes the "set-up-progress" bar invisible

don't know wether this has been mentioned

additionally mortars cant go into the 250 halftrack, not sure whether this is on purpose or not

To be guarantee that the bar works, tap Stop right before you hit handbrake.

251 halftrack, yes, it's intended. 250 halftrack, I can't reproduce :O

Which mortar did you use, on which 250 halftrack?
Are you sure you are playing the right mod? :D
14 Dec 2016, 21:57 PM
Donator 11

250 halftrack, I can't reproduce

well yes, i cant put the mortar in the 250 either, and my questions still stands:
do you want it to be like that (mortar can go in 251, cant go in 250), because it seems a little illogical to me
15 Dec 2016, 00:19 AM

Mortar + 250 HT = Mortar halftrack.

:P
15 Dec 2016, 12:25 PM
Donator 22

The 250 definitely needs some love. It has no combat utility, comes to late and has no veterancy.
But on the other hand its fils a niche for ostheer, because you can be really aggressive with it. Want to harass mgs, just stick pgrens in it and drop them behind the mg. Also a german clowncar is possible. My dream would be putting it in T1 with requirements of battlephase 1. (Like Miragefla in his mod with 251.) But yea that's probably just a dream.
More realistically give it some utility. Maybe dropable medkits. One nice Idea would be to let the mortar fire out of it, so you would have sort of a mortar halftrack. And give it veterancy (shared with infantry so it can actually vet.) Vet should improve the speed, acceleration etc.
15 Dec 2016, 15:35 PM

hey guys you can tell us a release date for balance patch ? this is a real balance patch after one year and i want play it :)
15 Dec 2016, 19:10 PM
Patrion 14

So what if we increased the range of the Penal PTRS by 5-10? This would make it better able to deal with the faptrack, and other light vehicles, with the trade off being that the squad needs to be stationary and spend a long time aiming to actually get shots off. In this way, the penal PTRS is an actualy AT upgrade that makes the squad into a better light vehicle hunter, instead of a consolation-prize AT unit.

I know that PTRS already has 5 more range than AT rockets, but I think that PTRS should get a little more range if we are removing most of its AI efficiency.
15 Dec 2016, 19:15 PM

So what if we increased the range of the Penal PTRS by 5-10? This would make it better able to deal with the faptrack, and other light vehicles, with the trade off being that the squad needs to be stationary and spend a long time aiming to actually get shots off. In this way, the penal PTRS is an actualy AT upgrade that makes the squad into a better light vehicle hunter, instead of a consolation-prize AT unit.

I know that PTRS already has 5 more range than AT rockets, but I think that PTRS should get a little more range if we are removing most of its AI efficiency.

Longer range, stationary, longer aim so... How is that different and better than M-42? :P
15 Dec 2016, 20:44 PM

Normally first leig come out from the tier 1 base truck, but the second one from the tier 0 base a lot of times. It's ok o it will be fixed?
15 Dec 2016, 23:07 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Clowncar back into the menu boys...

15 Dec 2016, 23:16 PM

Better reduce aim time slightly. Most of time it is so annoying because PTRS squads feel not responsive enough.
17 Dec 2016, 04:37 AM
Patrion 14

Clowncar back into the menu boys...

I... actually didn't think of that :P

I dunno, I always liked the idea of the PTRS being a stationary, long range weapon that excels at sustained fire. The problem is the M3A1 in the same tier makes it hard to balance that. Maybe make the PTRS need a defensive stance equivalent to use?
17 Dec 2016, 20:26 PM

I... actually didn't think of that :P

I dunno, I always liked the idea of the PTRS being a stationary, long range weapon that excels at sustained fire. The problem is the M3A1 in the same tier makes it hard to balance that. Maybe make the PTRS need a defensive stance equivalent to use?

Imo the PTRS is a bit of a flop. It would be simpler to allow the M-42 with improved stats for reliability in T1. I get that people don't think T1 should have any AT, but imo AT is too important to skip smoothly. The M-42 won't be the best gun, but it can be used as a stepping stone into Armor.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS